What do you guys think of reddit?

What do you guys think of reddit?

its the only place to find the truth online

We love it.
For years it's been Sup Forums's best friend.

Yeah I love it too

Indifferent

It's fantastic besides r/TheDonald and r/feminism

It's boring in that way everything mainstream is boring. There are potentially interesting subreddits, but they have almost no activity.

Here's what we think

I hate the way the top comment on every thread is a shit pun that's then leapt on by 50 other twats posting even shittier puns as they run that shitty karma train into the ground.

It's alright, I dislike a lot of the user base and how it has so many 12 y old edge lords (not saying we don't but you have more) but I can't really fault it.

[removed]

I actually really like it. I've also been her for like 9 years.

I've never browsed reddit but I have browsed imgur and if reddit is anything like imgur, then anybody who goes there should be fucking hanged for damaging the future of the human race.

A cancer . I really mean it i tried for a few days it's a worthless piece of crap : censorship , no free speech , no original post i'll never go back to this fucking leftist jewish tightlly control dictature !

Is there anything remotely close to what Sup Forums is on reddit??? Honest question.

It's like Sup Forums but mainstream

seems like they are more sensitive than on here. Perhaps I am on the wrong subreddits.

That's what I felt when I went there. Just a bunch of pussies whining over everything.

There were some vile subreddits. Like r/deadbabies or something like that. There was this subreddit where people would share **very** unpopular opinions like advocating for pedophilia and rape but I forgot what it was called. It seemed like it put Sup Forums to shame in terms of being fucked up. Not that this is a good thing.

I also feel more for cs players to talk and like that shit. But as I said very mainstream now. You will find alot of yuppies. Sup Forums is better to talk anything besides advice

Well I am not interested in anything like that ,but I am all for free speech and dark humor.

Its just a bunch of retarded teens acting like they are smart and are making a difference when they talk about politics.
>I have a friend who uses reddit and he is so stupid, but he puts himself above others as if he is albert eienstein.

Basically just think of the stereotypical rick and morty viewer meme, and that is what reddit is to me.

whats the best boards then? and is threre a random place too?

For many years I thought it was cancer until a week ago I came across r/watchpeopledie