Do you judge people based on their appearance?

I was waiting for the train and a woman sat in front of me

She had short hair and this now fashionable bag made of linen or a cloth I guess

I thought to myself "she looks like a feminist"

And bam. She uncovered the sign on her bag, and indeed, this bag was from the feminist manifestation in Warsaw

I also judge people with tattoos, lip/nose/eyebrow piercing, full caps and so on. So what are other signs of degeneracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/esthetic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes, you'd be an idiot not to.

Even if judging people by appearance is only accurate 70-80% of the time, you gather a lot of useful information be analyzing them based on their looks.

yea you can tell just by looking if a chick would take it in the butt

I don't judge people until I actually talk to them. But observation is key to any social interaction.

I try to keep an open mind about people, but the way a person dresses is often a large indicator of their personality. I even try to avoid judging people by the colour of their skin since I've worked with some okay black people. I'm well aware most of them are shit though, and it's usually a solid indicator of crime or at least a shit personality

Unless you're blind you do. People who look normal don't even register to most people. Someone who stands out could be a threat and that's why you notice them and not someone else.

Yes, everyone does.

This. I judge everyone based on appearance, but will adjust if my intuition is proven wrong. Stereotypes exist for a reason and analyzing patterns and judging appearances is a natural part of survival instinct. Don't suppress it, just always remember somewhere in the back of your mind that it can be wrong.

Feminists are indeed toxic. It all makes sense now.

I wouldn't say i judge them but i have some beliefs based on empirical evidence.

Had one girl think i was some kind of psychic mind reader or that some one had told me about her beforehand when i told her that i knew she studied some kind of esthetic program. She didn't want to believe that it was obvious by just looking at her.

I won't dismiss people because of it but i keep it mind.

>she studied some kind of esthetic program.
what

Judging effectively is a great form of defense. You do need to know who a threat is, and that includes seeing signs of drug-induced rage, looking for concealed weapons, and just being able to judge behavior.

This is the one time when spending a few months in retail serves you well.

>what
In Sweden elementary school goes up to 9th grade and then people goes to gymnasium (its optional but every one who isn't a total retard does it) and then you can choose different programs.
dictionary.com/browse/esthetic
>relating to, involving, or concerned with pure emotion and sensation as opposed to pure intellectuality.
TL;DR
She studied art, you probably have those types in the US to.
Right?

Oh. I thought you were driving at art, and had just misspelled "aesthetic".
We absolutely have those types.

Wtf is that line??

>had just misspelled "aesthetic".
You can spell it both ways. But it looks like aesthetic is the correct spelling in the US, good to know.

>Wtf is that line??
A tattoo or eyeliner for the tits.

let me guess.. she is femninist, hates whites, loves niggers, bernie supporte, loves kikes, hates gender, kill all white males.. etc..

MAN DETECTED
SHUT IT DOWN

Yes I do and you should too.
Stereotypes exitst for a good reason, you know. They don't just come into existence unprovoked.

Matthew 7:1
-Do not judge, or you too will be judged.

Repent.

I make assumptions about people based on their appearance but don't hold onto them after they've been contradicted and I would say I
"judge" them.

*wouldn't

yes, of course, why wouldn't you
they're the ones who chose to visually associate themselves with a certain stereotype, I see no reason not to expect that type of behavior from them

yes but you dont say anything definitive, its just probability changes.

if someone has a shit haircut, tattoos or piercings, of course im going to think theyre retarded

t. Matthew504.tumblr.com

It's do not condemn (don't give up on someone), not "do not objectively assess whether the person is literally the devil's spawn and in need of an exorcism"

Judging people based on their appearance is a core tenet of being a human. You do it even if you say you don't, since your subconscious biological survival instincts are always active unless you are on some type of drugs or braindead. Even if you are on drugs, they still work unless you are almost K.O.

So yes, I judge people based on their appearance, because that is what people do. And if anybody thinks it's unfair to do that, cry me a fucking river. You look a certain way and that says something about you whether you like it or not.

yes, but not the way you think

When you study people around you you will find that Sup Forums is right about a lot of things.

Of course.

Tattoos and piercings have always been degenerate. Abnormal hair color is also a sign.

>t. Young cuck sven thinking people who work trades and crafts are retarded

It's not really a "core tenant", now is it. A tenant is a formalized rule or belief. Using visual cues to make judgements is more of a subconscious naturally selected phsychologocal phenomenon. These judgements can go into forming tenants, but aren't tenants themselves. For example, by using a phrase incorrectly, I can't help but judge you stupid. That helps reinforce my tenant that pol is filled with drooling cretins.

Yes I do, and this is always effective concerning people with crazy hair color or ear plugs and other obvious tats and piercing. This is why I also avoid and judge the fuck out of women with hijabs and men who dresses like mohamad

If someone looks like shit on the outside, they are going to be shit on the inside.

It's all about a rebellion, and not conforming to any of the already established norms of society. Hence the term "everything is a social construct" etc.

Black, blonde, red hair? Nah, how about purple, lime green and hot pink hair? Yes.

I judge people based in their hygienic habits. In Example, I know I can't trust in Podemos because the dirty fuckets always appear in tv with disgusting looks

Only on things they can control about their appearance

i.e. weight, piercings, dyed hair, tattoos, clothes

anyone would feel safer around a clean shaven black man in a suit vs a wigger with baggy jeans, piercings, and tattoos

>>t. Young cuck sven thinking people who work trades and crafts are retarded
You learn and trades and crafts in gymnasium. People who don't go to gymnasium got no education except primary school

Of course I judge people on their appearance, people are their appearance.

Damn right.

Also this

What kind of stupid question is this? we all do it's part of being a human being, that's why you have eyes on your retarded head, prejudice saves lives, everyone knows this.

Everybody does.
And those who don't are liars.
Having prejudices is what keeps you alive.
Just be able to have them change your mind while you are getting to know them.
90% of the time your first instinct was right though.

Yes. These are automatic qualifiers I use, anyone with any of them I will try to avoid.
Tattoos
Piercings
Smoking
Speaks ebonics
Old (nothing really against old people, I just don't find them interesting)

It's a helpful hint but don't count on it being the case.

Once you get in your 30s it becomes easier to judge the degenerates based on life experience. Trust me: judge people.

Blacks & Spics will often drag you down and waste your time with your stupidity. They may be nice people ,so you shouldn't be mean to them, but don't get sucked into their sloth.

And you already know about the feminists, reject goth retards, fedora lords, etc.

Jews goes without saying.

Just sharpen your wits about how to read people in the business world.

Most women in their late 20s to early 40s that have an office job are will be dead inside in a few years.

Judge. Sup Forums Judge. You can still be nice to people without being sucked down their shit abyss.

>livejasmin popped up while i was fapping
>could here the girl talk so i shitposted there a bit
>told her if she knew that white genocide is happening
>"well i didnt know but now i know"
>says she doesnt like to be redpilled (she really said redpilled)because she gets depressed and has to think to much with that shit
Uhm guys, did i fuck up with taking the red pill?

Kill yourself, heretic.

I judge judges far more harshly than those who are simply trying to check shit out.
The fuck do you even know about what that dude is going through?
Why didn't you help them?

Degenerate tattoos and piercings are also a giveaway that they have low status, unless they just happened to get lucky as the CEO of a start up. Overwhelmingly however, people with shitty tattoos, face & throat tattoos, and gauged earlobes work in gas stations or are dishwashers. Waste of time dealing with them as they offer nothing of value to your life.

People project their personalities, their tastes, even their political predilections from how they present themselves in terms of dress and overall demeanor.

Give us one picture of any person and anyone of us can guess what they are like based on their appearance alone.

“Judge, and be prepared to be judged.”
- Ayn Rand

Ny style is clean cut, usually plad shirts and jeans. Nothing try hard. Dressing non degenerate and conservative is the new counter culture.

What's a full cap?
Also why is it degenerate?

You can sometimes spot women dressing normal and conservative too and it's nice to see.

Dyed hair? Better beware.

Of course, and I also expect to be judged in turn.

It's a two way street, I couldn't care less if I hurt someone's "feelings".

Everyone does.

Whenever I see someone with a face tattoo or a piercing (especially stretchers) I immediately assume they are stupid and uneducated lowlives, possibly stoners too.

It takes a lot of time to erase this extremely negative first impression.

Yeah bro, I work security so I always do a visual threat assessment on people I see. It's like an ocular patdown

Who cares about being judged unless you know your are a fuck.

wew lad it was that one moment wher you know "shit i should have made a pic"
just talk with some girls there over white genocide

I try and predict things as good as possible based on what I'm seeing. It's like a game.

It's not so much judging them on appearance as it is judging them on how they choose to present themselves. If someone presents themselves as trash, then they're going to be trash.

The Lord also commanded us to "Be wise as serpents."

Matthew 10:16

Who is top row second from left?

I don't judge people based on their looks but i've found the past two years i have become very cautious around woman when i first meet them.

It actually is a core tenant, you fat neckbeard fedora tipper.

We are taught from early on to judge people, to be wary of strangers, to read body language, to decipher our environment. This combines with what our instincts already compel us to do. They link together. You sound autistic.

Everytime I see white people I only view them as beneficiaries of the work of their grandparents, which isn't much work to begin with. They were handed everything. The attitude of entitlement flows in their blood.

I have not read either of these myself although from what I understand both the books "Blink" and "Thinking Fast and Slow" talk in detail about why our gut tends to be right more than our brain and also gets to the decision much faster.

People fly banners of their identity. They do it with their appearance, body language, how they speak, etc. The reason most SJWs all have similar very shitty and repulsive haircuts is that they want to call out to other SJWs to signal that's who they are.
People like us find them repulsive because their ideas go against ours so we associate them with negative feelings.

If I see a person in good physical standing who looks like they shop at J Crew I'm going to think ok there's one of my people, we probably have similar ideas, and interests. Our brains developed this way on a tribal level, so we could seek out and connect with members of our own 'tribes'. From an evolutionary standpoint it makes a lot of sense.

Long story short prejudice is paramount to survival and we all do it because our brains are hardwired to do so.

I make non conclusive judgments. Imprecise predictions based on prior knowledge.

I'd have given that chick a chance to clarify her political positions but would assume she was a feminist and treat her differently, but not to the point of revealing my assumption. I'd use my knowledge to learn more and communicate more effectively, perhaps to the point of making subtle insults for shits and giggles.

always and I am always right

>Dad left when I was 4
>Mom cant handle money so we are always broke.
>Had a newspaper round at 13
>Got through high-school
>Currently putting myself through university bachelor Applied Physics.
>Work when I am not studying to pay for my tuition.
Please tell me how I was handed everything.

Shallow bait, mait.

that's called lower class, get in line cause ur preachin to the choir

pretty much dead on

nature is all about judging people by appearance, if someone has colored hair or nose rings or those gauge shits, there is a high, high chance they have a mental disorder

nice catch

What people do with their bodies is a good indication of how their personalities are, more often than not.

This "don't judge a book by its cover" meme needs to die

Everyone judges everyone else based on how they look even if it's only for a split second.

>Dressing non degenerate and conservative is the new counter culture.

Irony at its finest

It sounds shallow but how someone chooses to present themselves says a lot about them, it's just like judging someone from what their bedroom looks like, they're going to leave evidence of their personality and lifestyle all over it.

Also: dyed hair? Beware!

i believe that's sheerah from tumblr? forget her name she had tiny titties and posed naked all the time. Then she started shilling sjw garbage about the same time all of tumblr did.

>dyed hair? Beware!

Dyed hair is very telling on a person's insecurity. If you are a confident person, you wouldn't die your hair into these rainbow colors. A confident person owns up to their natural look and dresses herself to promote the way she looks naturally. Using hair dye creates a distraction. It's fueled by a desire to either fit in or draw attention away from a physical flaw. "Look at my flashy hair! But please don't look at my hideous face and ugly body." That's what I see when I see someone dye their hair an unnatural color, a large amount of insecurity and lack of confidence in yourself. Even if she looks wonderful, that hair dye tells me you think you aren't pretty enough without extra help.

Just stop using hair dye and own up to yourself. Wear your flaws like a shield, and it can't be used to hurt you. That's the confidence I want to see in women.

No, I prefer to ignore what could be a major signifier of someone's character and not be an evil fascist

Dying hair as a dude at all is super gay btw.

I used to gravitate towards girls with bright hair and tatoos because they were almost guaranteed to fuck and let me stick my thumb in their arsehole.

Been in a relationship with a good girl for 5 years now so I don't associate with degenerates anymore. I couldn't even imagine meeting a random girl and fucking her on the same night now, firstly I wouldn't be into it and secondly I'd have no idea what to do and probably drop linguini everywhere.

yes, it's part of our biology to do so, anyone who says they do not, and tells you that you should not, is not your friend

na chuj ty w warszawie mieszkasz robaku, jak tak ci degeneracja przeszkadza to czemu pchasz łape w gniazdo os

Glasses with no lenses is the most degenerate accessory I can think of.

Piercings,dyed hair, gauges,partially shaved head e.t.c is a sign of low intelligence or feminist mindset. I'm not keen on interacting with either.

Rebecca Watson. She's one of the people behind atheism+ and the famous "elevator gate". Just look for thunderf00ts videos for more video about it.

Yes, always judge people based on appearance.

Most people do a lot to change appearance and lets you know the deep disturbing crazy they have inside.

You're both retarded, it's a tenet

>for more video
>for more info* about it
I can't fucking type

>anyone would feel safer around a clean shaven black man
Depends on the suit....He probs just has a court date.

Flat brimmed baseball caps means your a pole smoker, and douche bag.

every one does. it was scientifically proven with brain activity being monitored and eye responses
>person with dirty clothes sits on a sub way seat across from you
>their hair is a mess and they look like they need a shower
you either assume they are homeless and look down on them or assume they are homeless and feel bad but you dont know if they got a construction job they did and they dont have a company vehicle there just some low level faggot who they call up to do work when they need another hand

that doesn't mean you must worship the serpent. it's basically saying don't be fooled by the trickery of the "enlightened".