Why do chinks eat dogs?

Why do chinks eat dogs?

Cultural differences.

They aren't evil. They just don't know any better.

Not the only culture that eats dog/cat/horse.

Why do you eat cows?

This is just really sad. That poor animal. Chinks are lower than niggers

I dont eat meat

they are probably delicious

poo -> loo

Culture

>Tastes like chicken.

they are dericious

>It's wrong to eat an animal
You sound delusional.

How so?
We kill animals too, yet nobody seems to care.

Cause asians will eat anything that moves. Horse, dogs, cats, mice, etc.

Differentfag here.

It is morally wrong to eat animals.
How is that delusional?

wtf happened here ? Was this doggo skinned alive ?

Well, they're all the result of Genghis Khan and his army raping everything in sight and a shit ton of incest.

What did you expect but rat baby sized slant eyed morons...?

no, he was killed and ressed after

We don't skin them alive.

Has science gone too far ?

i'm korean but i was born and raised in america so i haven't tried dog yet. My dad has though and in his case he said it was cause his family was extremely poor and that was what they could afford.

Smile in a mirror and proceed to look at the canines your ancestors blessed you with, you wheat munching faggot.

If those faggots are going to kill an animal, like a dog;
they should raise it like we do our livestock. Give it a pretty good, happy life, then humanely kill it. Don't let it suffer.

PS: I know all beef farmers don't let their cattle live long, happy lives.
PPS: But either way its still pretty fucked to kill a dog, and eat it.

chinks are weird

>its morally wrong
You have no moral authority.

>how is that delusional
This message was in response to: 's ignorant statement.

Yeah, eating dogs is not evil per se, but ok, fucking skinning an animal alive, no matter its purpose is among the most evil fucking things a human being could do.

You're not wrong you just don't know any better.

Gotta eat them so they respawn faster in the real universe.

That dog wasn't killed for food, it was killed for the fur.

We do a whole lot of fucked up shit.
Shredding baby chicken, stealing the calves from their mothers, forcing chicken to "live" on a space the size of their own body and a whole lot more...

Animals are bred to be eaten. They serve no other purpose.

You can be held responsible if you find a body in Chinaland.

Underrated post

Jesus, completely fucked up. I wish there was a way to eradicate the Mongols who do this. Shitt

>We
Not everyone. Nice try.

Ever seen the mouth of a gorilla?
Seen their pointy teeth?

Guess what, they are vegetarian.

To think this is one of the potential superpowers of the world

Pigs are smarter than dogs, but we keep them in sties and make hot dogs out of them. They are actually very clean creatures. Unlike dogs.

Which country doesn't?

Cause they bleed

We don't skin or cook them alive. I really hope to one day do the same to chinks what I've seen them do to animals.

They could've evolved faster, they didn't. So now they're preyed upon by stronger animals. Isn't it nice being at the top of the food chain, having the luxury to feel guilt over what you prey upon?

well thats about enough life for today.

"We" was obviously referring to the collective group. Is English your first language?

So are ants
Fuck off

see

>pigs become hot dogs
>bigs become dogs

Because when the communists took power, they destroyed all culture and with it, humanity. Thats why you see these people pooping in garbage cans at Disney World and eating Dogs and shit.

pussy

because they eat everything
>Cultural differences.
yeah right
they eat everything, even human beings
because they're not human

You won't do shit bitch

That doesn't mean it's ok to skin a dog alive

Is faggotry your first language?

bumping with cute ducks

>fuck off

Nice counter.

They should use the entire animal. And kill it before they skin it.

Any user tell me what sort of creature this is? It doesn't look of this world.

Because ALL Asians are subhumans. If there were no MONGOLOIDS on the planet stealing everyone else's original ideas then slave-laboring their own people to make it cheaper, just image how the quality of everything and everyone's life would be. Instead we are all drawn down to the lowest possible denominator: MONGOLOIDS. That's why everything is shit tier these days, made of plastic, breaks, and why quality goods cannot compete. MONGOLOIDS are to blame. Period. They are like rats or cockroaches and have no standards.

Why people eat people?

>The collective group
Because you speak for all farmers and ranchers.

Kill yourself, libcuck.

so what?
those laws are only in place because the people accept them

Ever tasted a rare rump steak, hot and juicy and running red?

Maybe gorillas are gorillas and not humans because they don't eat meat. Chimps being our closest relative eat meat all the time.

All these comments and no ones pointed out how you can he its dick danglin. I am disappointed.

bork bork skinned doggo

>Why people eat people?
Thats just bread..

I ate dog in Korea, was hard as fuck to find. Had to search the Jukdo market all day long., but eventually me and my buddies found this lady this shop that specialized in bosintang, which is just dog soup. Shit tastes awful. Like sweaty stinky dog stuck in soup. Had to down an entire bottle of soju with my meal just to choke that shit down. Heres a pic for you degenerate fucks. In the upper right hand you can see the dog ear I pulled out.

we aren't gorillas though you fucking donut

Well, that pic got flipped, its in the left side of the photo now..

People have such a hard time just saying what is most obvious.

White people are just better people.

Oh but it's totally cool to toss around the ole pigskin, fry up some rinds and bacon.

wat? how you alive if you dont eat meat? smh... humins need meat to be alive lol. ur funny

>eat dogs
>call soeone degenerate

I've eaten meat until the age of 7.
I then began to realize how fucked up this shit is and stopped.

If you'd just allow your conscience to make you realize it...

Why do humans have color vision?

Painfully obvious fake

I was refuting a point that other user was trying to make about our teeth you fucking dolt.

They're not strictly vegetarian. They have been known to eat monkeys.

To eat meat fucko

Lol yea, you're so right. get out of the house sometime

So we can stay away from niggers.

That's what I'm saying. They don't hate/dislikr the animals they skin alive. Culturally, they just don't care.

Yea, sorry I've seen the world lol. Not gonna limit my options because of some shitty opinions. This website is full of freaks

So you're just a very tame human then?

not even remotely.
only vegetarians make great meat.
why do you think the cannibals on Sup Forums are attempting to brainwash you cucks into cutting meat out of your diets?

Some hunters eat wolves.
What's your point?

Get out of the house?

thats fucking depressing

>he thinks he's actually free, or ever was
>he believes his votes matter
LOL good luck repealing those drug laws after you've seen all the damages they cause, dumbass.

this world is cold and cruel...

I love meat. I make a conscious choice to eat it. Nothing about human physiology suggests we should not eat meat. We are predators evolved to hunt. If not animals then each other.

It was to find fresh fruit.

This is half true, it's argued it was to differentiate between diffrent emotional states, blushing for example. So that could obviously translate into seeing the diffrence in people in general.

They really don't.

"Mountain gorillas mostly eat foliage, such as leaves, stems, pith, and shoots, while fruit makes up a very small part of their diets.[29]"