WWYD, Brutal edition

WWYD, Brutal edition.

It's halloween so don't hold back on the gore and sluts in costume.

Show me what you got.

anal sex in her booty hole

wwyd to her?

smell her vagene lick lick her pusy hole mmmmh good taste her ass on my face

anal sex in her booty hole

Her booty hole is what i want to have sex with

how bout this red headed sloot?

what booty?

No brootal stuff yet?

wwyd for this hot girl?

Id hold her up against the wall and fuck her as hard as i could

She isnt hot

no?

maybe heat her up by locking her in a oven with her head sticking out, and shoving my hard cock down her throat every time she opens her mouth to scream.

I'd get her a popper fucking to treat her right, then introduce her to some bondage, getting her on a nice cold table tied up and all helpless.

proper, not popper

how bout some girls in costume to get into the spirit?

Which one and WWYD?

Go on

Then I would get a pair of rusty ol pliers and start pulling her teeth out one by one.

That nose right would make a nice point to hook a leash on and lead her up to the bedroom.

I'd force this slut to bend over and bite the rim of that toilet that's filled with the piss of the other people at the party. I'd get behind that nice ass of hers and shove my unlubed cock up her tight asshole. While I'm hammering her ass from behind I'll punch the back of her head as hard as I can, breaking her teeth off the dirty toilet rim. To stop her annoying screaming I'll plunge her face into that piss filled toilet and slam the lid down while I keep pounding her spasming asshole. After a while she stops struggling and goes limp and that's when I fill her slut rectum with my cum. Afterwards I'll get a line going and film it as guy after guy fucks her lifeless whore body.

Brutalize this actual dyke? I'll reply to all replies. Also dropping her tit pics below to spark some imagination

is every one out trick or treating? These threads use to have a lot of hot chicks and good stories.

The dykes tits (notice the cum? She wasn't always a lesbian...)

And one more tits with face to give you guys some ideas
Get her boys

I'd have her as the guest of honor at my NYC Halloween party, she would wind up in some slutty costume fucked in every position imaginable, once that gets boring and we determine she still dosen't like cock she'd wind up with the stem of a massive pumpkin jammed up her ass. As midnight approaches guest gather on the street below to watch a massive pumpkin drop 30 stories onto the pavement and splatter, only this year there's a surprise. She's stuffed inside the pumpkin before it drops, putting on a good show as her guts and the gallons of cum pumped inside her splatter every where as the pumpkin hits the ground.

Give me ideas of how real monsters of the night would rape her.

Enter the bedroom at a party and find her... wwyd

any better pics? Right now Im just wondering how she'd look tightly wrapped in barbed wire wile a cold metal rod is slowy forced deeper and deeper up her cunt.

contribute to covering the rest of her body in cum.

Fuck yes. More like this.

Dropping her friends too with random replies to other girls in this thread to get things movin. Feel free to reply to any one or all three of them. Replies get replies of course(and no bullshitting I'm wired and rolling on fire molly so I'm in a creative and horny mood)

Pic related and for reference left is a different ex, middle is ex turned dyke, and right is my family member. Bout to drop slut pics of all. Happy Halloween y'all.

Gag her throw her on the bed tie her down and brutally fuck her tiny ass till shes crying and limp. Once im done dumping my load in her ass i shove the biggest buttplug up her ass so it stretches and destroys her ass so she will definitely need diapers then leash her and force her in a straightjacket and extra thick diapers and make her the little diaper slut of the party

Id walk over, stand infront of her pull out my hard dick, slap that fag out of her hand, grab her head and fuck her face

Can someone brutally snuff leftie please? Will reply!

Next guest at the party would be the girl on the right, she has a large black dildo stuffed down there throat and then is stuffed in a large cardboard coffin. You and the other guest think it's some kind of game shoving swords into the coffin, and laugh about what could be inside as various colored fluids ooze out. After all the swords are used up and removed the coffin is open and she's revealed inside.

Every one's a winner and her body is the prize, with enough holes in it now for every one to fuck.

I would keep shoving the metal rod deeper into her, watching her stomach bulge out as it tears through her cervix, works between her intestines, then enters her chest cavity. She lets out a scream as it forces past her lungs and manages to pierce her throat and grind across her teeth as it protrudes out her pretty mouth.

Do your worst you magnificent people

please tell me you have more of this slut

give her a Halloween treat. I have plenty more for good replies.

how would you fuck them?

I would her high on a mix of opiates and MDMA, having her lad there on those rocks whit her hands stretched up above her head while I went to pound town on her. As she gets really into it she dosen't even notice me dragging razor blade across her tummy. I cut a large T shape and fold the skin to the sides exposing her organs.

She happens to look down and see me pulling out her intestines and such as her blood begins to spread through the water below. Due to the drugs she can't feel the pain and the sex feels so good that she actually reaches down and starts tearing out her insides as well.

I'd rip that top off exposing some no doubt big chubby tits. I'd hold her against the wall by the throat as she struggles to breathe and cry while I undo her pants and push them down around her knees and start fingering her pussy and asshole. She knows she's too weak to fight back so she just pleads with me but I'm annoyed at her voice so I slam her head against the wall over and over until she goes down. She's dazed. I give her one chance to run away and as it registers to her that she has a chance she tries to bolt away but with her pants around her ankles she trips and falls facedown hard on the floor, breaking her nose and glasses. Now her ass is in the perfect position for me and as she's moaning in pain and fear I penetrate her cunt with my thick cock. I'm fucking that big ass from behind while I'm pulling her hair hard and she's screeching in pain and violation. It's just bringing me closer to filling her pussy with cum but I want to challenge myself. I want to humiliate this "nice girl" as much as possible before I cum so I try to make her piss herself while I'm fucking her. I tell her all the horrible things I'm going to do to her while I start fucking her faster and faster. She starts crying harder. I tell her how I'm going to break her fingers one by one, how I'm going to violate and stretch every hole she has and ruin her so even if she somehow escapes no man would ever want to fuck her destroyed holes. She's still holding on though and I'm about to cum so I offer her a deal. Show you're really scared and piss yourself and I'll let you go. Her crying gets softer and she starts to scrunch her face up as I can feel a sudden stream of piss hit my balls and leg before running down her inner thigh. Perfect. I explode into her quivering cunt while slamming her face as hard as I can into the ground, knocking her out from the pain as my cum starts to slowly drip from her ruined pussy.
Leftys tits. Again. Replies get replies:p

wwyd to this slut?

Please? Love this shit

she is a butterface.... not hot.

switch all her props for real ones, use the hand cuffs to bind her to the head board of her bed, then make her suck on the barrel of the gun as I fuck her, I squeeze the trigger as I cum.

would you rape them?

How would you do her?

No one?

Absolutely not. But I would love to take the second girl from the right out to coffee, followed by a nice stroll in the park

I would hug her and kiss her on the cheek after getting her permission to do so

Use this fucking slut

Wwyd

I guess she could be a guest at my Halloween party, She would be tied to a large rotating wheel. The other guest would take turns throwing knives at her, If they get 3 with in 4 inches of her body with out cutting her the wheel is stopped and they get to fuck any hole on her they choose, including ones made by knives. There's also no rules against deliberately throwing them at her, you would just loose your chance to fuck her on that round. And please be considerate, some guest would like to cum inside her while she's still warm.

I would draw a happy fac3 on her butt :D

show off her legs and feet plz.

I'd love to fuck her while she's stuck in a guillotine with a razor sharp blade hanging there ready to drop down through her neck if it get's bumped the wrong way.

Fuck yes I love this! Please some more!! I love the snuff stories! Gonna tear.my cock off to this!

Go on...

Stick my cock down her throat like I'm plunging a toilet. She will gag and drool as her face gets steadily fucked. Cum on her face and smear it around with my cock.

put my finger in her butthole and smell it.

Her friend walks in, horrified at the scene...

Kidnap em and put them all on a cage, naked and scared.

Starting from the blondie, in front of her caged friends. Bend her down and fuck her from behind while grabbing her hair. Slam her head to the cage on every thrust, as her friends crying inside the cage. As I unload inside her, I grab a hammer and slam it to her head till she's dead.
I nailed the body to a cross. Carve a glasgow smile on her pretty face then put her defiled body in front of her friends.

One down

I can't even think of anything sexual for her at the moment, maybe just jacking off while shes strapped down to a road and a steam roller slowly drives over her crushing her body paper thin.

Brutalize her

Nice. What if you found her out being a whore with her mom and sister?

Anyone do one more before I have to go please?

Love it. You have a girl you want me to do? (Here's righty slut pic for ya too)

While she's being a little cocktease at whatever party she's at I'll calmly walk in, pull out a gun, and fire it to get everyone's attention. I make the rest of the party pull out their phones and film what's about to happen. I force this bitch to do a striptease at gunpoint. She's awkwardly taking off her shirt so I pistol whip her twice hard, and yell at her to be the slut we all know she is. She's crying hard at this point but managed to shake her ass and bounce those tits as she strips down to a lacy bra and g string. I pull my cock out and she immediately goes crazy screaming at the other people at the party to help but everyone's just staring and taking video, I notice even some of the other guys are starting to jack off. She's not getting any help. She refuses to get on her knees like a good little whore so I kick her as hard as I can in her thong covered cunt and she instantly drops down. I don't make her suck my cock though. I make her suck on the barrel of my gun. Her eyes bulge and tears are streaming down her bruised face as she does her best to lick and suck on the barrel like a cock. I'm rock hard and it's time for me to use this bitch so I pull the gun out of her mouth and punch her as hard as I can in her pitiful face and she falls to the ground. Now a lot of the guys in the crowd have their cocks out and are jacking off hard and even some of the girls have their hands down their shorts fingering themselves to this bitches abuse. I enlist some help. I get a lucky guy and her tall blonde friend in the white dress to come over and flip her on her stomach. The guy holds her arms down while her friend forcefully arches the sluts back so her ass is popping. I then drive my huge thick cock right into her tight little asshole. (Contd... went a little crazy so had to chop it up for the word limit.

I would blind fold her mom and have her wait on her knees telling her I have a surprise for her. Then I would go behead the sister and shove my hard dick up her neck hole so it pokes out her mouth.

I'd return to the main room with her mom and all the party guest watching. I tell her to pucker up, she does and I shove the tip of my dick to her lips. She instantly realizes its a hard dick and starts to kiss and suck it. She's into it till she gets a few inches down and feels something weird.

She pulls off the blind fold and realizes not only is my dick in her mouth but shes also pretty much making out with her daughters sever head. As she sits there in shock I pull her daughters head forward so my cum spurts out from between her lips and into the moms mouth.

Will reply for a reply. The more brutal the better

can you do her? maybe getting torn into pieces at a Halloween party or something gorey?

Fuck! Please continue!! You're girl is hot as fuck!!

Love it. You have a girl you want me to do? (Here's righty slut pic for ya too)

She's screamed herself hoarse by now and it's getting on my nerves so while I'm fucking her from behind I get the tall blonde to take her panties off and shove them down her friends throat. I'm getting close to cumming so as a final show to the crowd I let the boy and the blonde stomp on her hands hard, mangling them while her screams are muffled by her friends soiled panties. I was planning on shooting her once I came but this crowd wants more blood so as I pump harder and harder into her nice young ass the whole party lines up and stomps on her head one at a time. She stops moving halfway through the line and by the time the last person comes through her once pretty head is now a pile of bloody mush and skull fragments. I fill her still warm ass with rope after rope of my cum and sit back and watch as one after another the guys start to fuck her headless body.

Again, replies will get replies tonight if you show your fucked up love to any or all of these girls (pic is more of the dykes tits, anyone have a favorite they want more of? I got plenty of all three.)

Guys whats up with being tied to a wheel as a satanic symbology? Want to understand.

Yeah, I posted her already, but here's another of her.

Ah man that is perfect thank you! Gonna fap hard over this!!

holy shit...

Try not to rattle her bones.

You have a kik? I'm always down to trade my fucked up fantasies. Kik jillykill08 if you're lookin to trade WWYDs

Oh yeah I like her. It will be done, please stand by. (I'm
Doing all these from my phone so typing takes a little bit:/)

you fucking monster

God damn it I laughed so hard I killed my boner>_

Nani?

Prob for the best.

any one got a new girl to show off?

more of her?

Wwyd?

Keep thread bumped in the meantime? Sorry. Still typing