West Coast Eagles vs St Kilda Saints @ Subiaco Oval; 16:40 AWST
Brisbane Lions vs Essendon Bombers @ the Gabba; 18:25 AEDT
>Sunday, April 2nd
Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne Kangaroos @ Docklands; 13:10 AEDT
Melbourne Demons vs Carlton Blues @ the MCG; 15:20 AEDT
Port Adelaide Power vs Fremantle Dockers @ Adelaide Oval; 16:10 ACST

Other urls found in this thread:

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/aflw/the-aflw-is-popular-but-not-yet-an-elite-competition-says-natalie-von-bertouch/news-story/33db50060b448511d811b3e1b733f4e8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/crows/

/tiges/

/more tiges/

/ i g g s /

shit OP

KEK

Nice """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""poomunity""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" you've got here

>tfw Suicideland still exists

HEAVE HO UNNA

>"Local disabled man can't pick his nose let alone pick a winner."

bump

I don't remember the last time >we beat Hawthorn. Hopefully it's today. I have my doubts though.

Should account for them comfortably

>replacing possibly the greatest captain of the modern era with a literally retard

What do you mean 'modern era'?

Probably since the AFL was formed, so 1990 onward

Will Dane Swan save Collingwood lads?

>le dui man
"No"

iggs tbqh

also who are we tipping today lads? hawkas or crowbros?

Reminder that our autists are better than the rest

implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumserb_Owl

>tfw about an 8.7 on the looks scale but can't get a white gf because i am only a first-gen aussie and don't have white cunt features

sigh. why do white girls have to be so racist? i am not even a nigger or anything like that, i don't have fucking aids. they never give me any attention even though i am close to a 9/10. i get plenty of attention from non-whites but to me it's the equivalent of attention from obese women or gays, it's worth nothing.

/DA BLOOS/

Don't race mix lad

Basedbane lads.

who /dabloos/ here?

>first-gen aussie
>i am not even a nigger or anything like that
Indian? Muslim?

>8.7 on the looks scale
Post a pic mate, also
>going to a decimal place other than .5

A 9/10 Indian is the equivalent of a 3/10 white

Bit generous mate.

Why the FUCK is channel 7 broadcasting HORSE RACING instead of CROWS vs HAWKS.
What the FUUUUUUCK

Should've got foxtel goy.

Adelaide are shook

>Footscray

why the fuck is the crows away game delayed by 3 fucking hours?

>tfw I am white and only fug brown girls

Because unlike the match there is more than one horse in those races

Ur a big club

>southern australia

>calling your team the pride of south australia when they aren't even the lions

Although i guess it wouldn't have worked out if they had gone with the murder of south australia

>crows outside adelaide oval
Fucking nothing

Is Adelaide, dare I say it, finished?

just diagnosed myself with autism lads

Autism is just a meme

I genuinely feel bad for Indian guys in Australia. All the ones I've met are brotier but they are still utterly repellent to Aussie and Asian girls. They actually grimace the moment you bring up Indian guys to them. I guess that's the price you pay for not pooing in loo

Have you seen how autistic they act online?

They all seem like perfectly normal and reasonable guys in real life until you see them leave comments on facebook. That would be enough to repel any woman.

Pajeets are the autists of the world

Mate have you seen how people in this general post online

Have you seen how many people in this general have girlfriends?

So you haven't seen how autistic poos act online?

Pretty sure we all have hot submissive gfs here buddy

>tfw managed to get my 1st gf and she dumped me a few months ago

how are the girl pajeets lads? like young ones not the crusty fucking relics that try to fucking barter at a retail shopping center. do they pussy smell like the curry?

Reeeee

Hairy and smelly

E D D I E
D
D
I
E

Racist pls go

are they deodorable though? like if we hardline limited the curry, got them into a 2x daily shower and hygiene program and away from mama pajeets curry stained slum?

honestly wouldn't mind cucking the second largest culture in the world with my anglo aussie dick

>PerthChink86 thinks he's an 8.7
Oh I am laffin

They smell like shit and look like shit and smell like shit. The only way to cover their stench is to bath in deoderant for days which swings the stench to too strong the other way.

Why not just date a white woman you cuck?

>sigh.
that's why you're a virgin, le types out "sigh" man

>O'Meara 3 kicks, 20 handballs
Babby doesn't trust his knees to actually put the ball on the boot

The reason this thread has so few replies is because of the shit OP.

Why is the shilling for women's football so constant?

stop trying to undermine based turbo because you are seething that you can't shit out one of your dogshit OP's and take the credit for keeping based /afl/ alive you fucking faggot

>doesn't have to work until midday
>wants the day off

based straffo dropping truthies

>last week
>elite OPs
>consistently hitting bump limit

>this week
>shit OPs
>dead "poomunity"

iggum diggums

How does it feel to be on the wrong side of history, sexist pig?

>Wanting day off just to look at a piece of paper or screen
>Can obviously wait until after
Straffo is in the right here, lazy entitled kid can wait.

girls in netball uniforms get me extremely giddy

>"puopolo mark should be and will be moty"
>literally just started round 2

>elite OP's
actually sad if you think that
>consistently hitting bump limit
this is the third thread in two days
>dead "poomunity"
will be on thread number 3 by the end of the day

Because Victoria is SJW capital plus more shilling for AFLW gets more shekels in Gil's pocket and this cunt journo probably just wanted to feel "empowered" for once in her pathetic cat filled life.

>elite OPs
>Reality Cunt making them hours early just to give his "tips"
Trip on RC so I can bully you, fucking WORM.

As long as they keep up the waifus I don't really care tbqh

The issue with this wasn't the fact that Straffo insisted the employee, but more his delivery. Instead of being a dickhead about it (causing resentment with his staff) he could say something along the lines of "Hey Dave, I understand it's a big day for you, but we really need you in because its going to be a busy day. We will let you take some time to look at your scores if you would like."

And why would he put it on his instagram anyway?

not even women like women's footy

>says the lazy entitled kid who is phoneposting on Sup Forums

The issue is why the fuck would you share private conversations with employees on the internet?

That's literally not true tho.

>

>And why would he put it on his instagram anyway?
cos he ain't no nigga to fuck wit

Because normies are stupid

This. Flexing authority causes dissent within the ranks and people will actively try and fuck you over more and reduce productivity. He just wanted to show the girls who never talk to him that he's "alpha". Plus he's so fucking retarded he needs help flipping the burgers.

The boss keeping discipline just as he'll keep goals.

You would think so, and I did to, until I read this article: adelaidenow.com.au/sport/afl/aflw/the-aflw-is-popular-but-not-yet-an-elite-competition-says-natalie-von-bertouch/news-story/33db50060b448511d811b3e1b733f4e8

The AFLW,as good as it is for encouraging girls play footy at the grassroots level, simply isn't financially sustainable. Remember it receives absolutely no ticket revenue

Christ he's dumb, it's like he thinks being obese and 6'3' is gonna deter a pack of niggers with bats and or machetes. Hope he gets rolled while he's sitting in a maccas waiting bay (every day)

Its mainly aimed at future generation of boys.

If mum played football and your sisters can play football, you're more likely to be allowed to play rather then get sent to soccer or some shit.

Yeah the no ticket revenue crossed my mind the only reason I thought of the shilling was to further the Vic's SJW agenda and possibly ad revenue from TV because they pump it so fucking hard. Gil reckon this is going to be around for 100 years. What a joke.

>not even 100 points combined
>showed up the men

>Have to git muh card first xD
>What are the dummy swipe machines that take all your deets and don't need the card
Waste of flesh this cunt

Fair point. Although if your mum played footy she's probably a dyke and you'd grow up to be a limp wristed poof anyway.

Fucking hell crows, my tipping this year's is a soul-destroying embarrassment. This must be what Cucktucky's parents must feel daily.

I don't think i knew a single kid who wasn't allowed to play footy.

It got shitloads of sponsorship mate and will continue to do so as plenty of businesses want the good publicity of SUPPORTAN WIMMIN. More than offset the lack of ticket revenue for shitty suburban grounds.

We'll come back.

>We
Stop posting, Josh. You're in hospital.

rip hawks

Yeah fair cop, hopefully it will improve. I don't have a problem with it and think its great for the game, except when it is forced down our throats as an avenue for cringeworthy feminism like this Delet

Agreed, the media virtue signalling over it is disgusting.