Racist cops just shot an unarmed refugee after a traffic accident

Racist cops just shot an unarmed refugee after a traffic accident.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

funny

such edge

Watch him be from Jersey or some shit.

>Suspect in Manhattan truck attack that killed 8 >from Uzbekistan, sources say
>cnn.com/2017/10/31/us/new-york-shots-fired/index.html

in b4 trump tweets he tried to keep these people out but the liberal courts and media stopped him.

It was a Truck of Peaceā„¢! He was a muslim! MUSLIMS ARE PEACEFUL!

Great to see Trump is letting in MORE of these fucking Muslims after he promised to keep them out! America is getting like 100,000 more of these terrorists just this year alone! When will this shit stop!?

Can't wait for this week's CumTown now

Nice b8, m8. Liberal judges have blocked his travel bans THREE TIMES so far. But, sure... blame the guy trying to stop this shit instead.

those fuckers...

He moved to the us in 2010.

Lol. They'd still ok if they stayed in their own country.

Poor Home Depot Worst AD Placement Ever

I have know two Uzbek women and both had large breasts. Base on that sample sized Uzbek women must have large breasts. I cannot hold the attack on New York against all of Uzbekistan because boobs are greater than that.

And?
Why was he even allowed in to begin with? Why wasn't he kicked out?

Yes, will SOMEONE think of this filthy mexicans who hang around outside Home Depots looking to build you a deck? This was RACIST! Racist against filthy mexicans!

He did.
Islam is the enemy.

This means that it has nothing to do with the current influx of illegal immigrants coming in.

This was first terrorist attack under trumps watch.

American-born white Muslim here. How am I the enemy?

No.

You are part of a death cult.

leaked image just in... suspected 2nd taco involved

Who is "Muzzammil Hassan", Alex.

Yes it was unless you can't anti-fa terrorism.

You're part of a warmongering nation. You deserve the attacks.

Nov. 4th will fix this cops will suffer all jails open.

Count again...

I disagree. I've been taught that killing another person, unless in an act of immediate self defense, is the second worst sin anyone can commit. The worst sin, however, is killing yourself. Suicide (including suicide by cop as this terrorist has attempted to have done to himself) sends you immediately to hell based on my beliefs system.

The overwhelming odds of it being a muslim who kills another muslim kinda points out your retardedness,

I don't get this reference.

Good we'll annihilate you.

Gonna knock over some more trash cans, are ya? Did mommy wash your black ninja jammies for the occasion?

Refugees are like rats. Invading our country and breeding

This was not me. I won't be responding to any more posts, so any other posts pretending to be me are b8.

Clearly not. Too bad there's no interconnected network of computers that would allow you to "search" such things.

They are like the Skaven.

Those odds only came into play after your warmongering. There wasn't a single suicide bombing in Iraq before 2003.

>Your country war-mongers
>not knowing what "war mongering" actually is
>not realizing that the Mid-East has been at war for the past six hundred years
>mfw

Riiight... and Iran's Imams NEVER executed their own citizens. Sunni and Shia sects have NEVER slaughtered each other. You're a clever one there, Sparky.

Sorry, let me correct that...

>at war for the past all of recorded human history

>not realizing that the Mid-East has been at war for the past 3 thousand years

ftfy

Please ignore that autism b8 user.

Slaughtered each other? There was a war between Iraq and Iran. Just like you had a war between English and French, and Germans... And Americans and Japanese and Vietnamese and basically everyone you came into contact with.
You people are clearly warmongers.

because of your terrorist " religion of peace "

Yeah, had to correct that. Not sure where I got the 600 figure from....

If this was true, why did everything spike after US intervention?

You cannot face facts, can you?

Riiiiight... and Iran didn't slaughter their own Kurdish citizens. Never happened. Nope.

Whites are the real terrorists. Muslims are simply fighting back.

I thought the slaughter was Sunni Shia? Making it up as we go along are we?

Muzzies have been killing muzzies long before whites knew where the middle east was.

>I'm a cuck

k

I'll take "Anfal Genocide" for $800, Alex.

How about you take WW1 WW2, Vietnam, gulf war, Somalia, Afghanistan and all these other wars that makes you warmongers?

Once again, previous response was not me. I am in full support of America fighting terrorist scum. People are b8ing to be me right now.

But we stopped for longer periods. Whites did WW1 WW2 Vietnam etc. And still continue to stir terrible today.

You aren't. The idea is. Also you're a fucking suspicious traitorous piece of filth.

this guy is not me, I am mudslime

how about you take those first two out, and PRETEND you learned something in your eighth grade history class today.

Sweet pooor whittle white baby wants a pardon?
Fuck you damn warmongers!

unrelated insult. into the trash you go