Ameritard gunfags, how do you still defend having weapon ?

Ameritard gunfags, how do you still defend having weapon ?
Because if I remember correctly, your main line was saying that we, in Europe, should enjoy getting roamed by ISIS in trucks without being able to do anything.

Well, before you had mass shootings. Now enjoy mass shootings AND ISIS in trucks.
By the way, being armed didn't help, as anyone sane would have guessed before it happend.

>if I remember correctly,
yeah there's your problem
you don't remember correctly
nice narrative fail

Well it does help; but there have to be a lot of guns. NYC didn't have any conceal carry around at that time, or there would have been gunfire. I know as a british super-beta, the idea of acting properly in a life/death situation with any sense of initiative or impunity is beyond you; but it is possible. We are usually successful where I live.

-sincerely,

T. Texas

Let's ban Muslims instead. Or better yet, genocide.

That shit would have happend in Nevada too

I was there, you faggotlord

The cops shot him but let him live so we can "learn from him."
Meanwhile you faggots pardon them and let them kill hundreds of people in a single attack.

all of NY is a gun free zone

>be europoor in 2017
>be europoor

The terrorist had a pellet gun

His real weapon was the truck

>Guy hits people with a truck
>Gun debate from UK beta male

NY has shittiest gun restrictions with the exception of MD

New York has pretty much the same gun laws as Europe so it doesn't count.

Nobody pardonned any of these fuckers

And you totally missed the point of what I was saying, congrats

It's a valid question from him though. He gets mocked for not having guns when he experienced ISIS truck ram. What's your excuse?

real man never lets a good tragedy go to waste, eh OP?
why complain when your worlds soooo perfect?

Euro cuck being a euro cuck. kys.

Oh, it doesn't count.
Well, let's wait three months until the same shit happen somewhere else, then I'll have my point.

The reason the fucker took the truck in NY is because there are people there, lots of ! Not because it was gun free.

>being this gay
>being this beta
>being this retarded
>being this embarrassing
>being this much of a fedora tipper
>being this British

My ar15’s don’t like you and that means I don’t like or respect you, my main m8 with the superficial b8

Please see

>Britain responsible for biggest empire the planet has ever known.
>British get called beta by some cowboy faggot with a gun instead of a penis.

I'm sure you lot used to be a lot more civilised when we owned you.

They didn’t have guns either, genius.

Sorry. This tragedy perfectly filled my amerifucks bashing agenda, I couldn't let it slip. Are you gonna call false flag once again ?

The attacker did NOT choose to do it in NY because of the gun free. He did it here because there were people there. That's all.

I'm a Finn. Try again.
Also bullying India with their not any guns because you have all the guns.

Not really. Vikings DID however own all of Europe- More or less.

Yeaaaah hello, French here, you merely reached Dunkirk. So all of Europe seems to stop above Germany for you.

Is that why he couldn't get guns himself?

And England and Ireland. And I'm a Frankish Finn so.

TBH everytime something happens in Europe we get a load of Americunts saying
"muh gunz, if u had gunz then dis couldn't happen"
So now its happened to you. But you have guns. Explain.

Non-crazy Amerifag here.

I have a pistol, a rifle and a shotgun.

There needs to be universal background checks, mandatory waiting periods between application of purchase and receiving the weapon, a gun safety class, and potentially a quick psych evaluation on the customer before each purchase.

The thing you Eurofags needs to realize is how engrained guns are into our history and culture. There's nothing wrong with them, but there's everything wrong with how laxed our laws are and how crazy and influential the NRA is on the far right nuts.

Yeah whatever you say bud. Check out this piece. What do you think? I can have this in my hands tomorrow if I want and there’s not a goddamn thing you can or will ever be able to do about it. You are basically impotent in social issues and I’ll bet your impotent in bed as well.

He had a pellet gun you utter shitsquirrel.
I could find that in a toy store of Finland

lol, asking americans why they like guns is like asking a shiteater why they eat shit

either way they're going to spew shit

BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS BAN TRUCKS

Member when Trump said Bataclan wouldn't have happend if France had guns ? I members.

We'll see who gets taken over first you fucking idiot.

Well, all of that is true. Here's the thing that most people in the world have yet to realize.

The situation is that even if you have a gun and it starts to fucking talk to you - You shouldn't go out and kill anyone ever.

Most gun owners are harmless in every way.
The gun, therefore has nothing to do with the attacks on people.
It's the fact that when you're fucking crazy and dangerous, you don't know how to handle why the world is so cruel to you.

Then you go out and fucking murder people in a bike lane.

Yeah? And guess who won't feel bad when we turn Islam-conquered Europe into a blast crater?

Glad we cleared that up.

Okay, thanks for having a moderated view on the subject.
Still, having all of that couldn't prevent toddlers to kill themselves or you, which happens a lot.

And don't say only stupid people let charged guns reachable by toddlers. Accidents happen...

We don't need to have an excuse to have weapons, we just have them.

>guns complicate a situation and make it 10 times more dangerous
>EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE GUNS
Amertard logic

Whatever help you sleeps at night

Only sane person here

I’d really like to see how they came up with that figure. What figures were analyzed to come up with this number or if it’s just an arbitrary number some fat girl came up with while crying about the lack of muslims beheadings at her 3rd rate low class public university.

THE RACE IS STARTED NOW

>implying the american nuclear arsenal is dependable or even in a functional state

There are crazy people everywhere, and about the same proportion. Now, only the utter crazy methheads would endure the struggle of black market to get a gun becasue they really want to throw some shit, like this guy in Norway.

But the vast majority of crazy would have to go with knives, maybe chainsaw, still. Way easier to take down, and maybe only one or two victims

>talks about how guns didn't save people
>cites Newyork city

pick one faggot as Newyork has strick as fuck gun regulations, barely anyone has a gun their for that reason and you can't conceal carry their(or at least it's hard AF).

lol

Believes everything he sees on Fox news.

> B Bu But the no go zones

Lrn to research. Other than Fox.

Hell maybe leave your mummies basement come to Europe and you will see Europe is not Islam conquered

Yeaaaah and reconsidering shit is way out of your intelligence right ?

Butthurt Americuck detected

Simple. I don't defend it. I don't care. I didn't care about the nightclub in Florida. I didn't care about Vegas. And I don't care about the terrorist cunt.

I buy guns because they're fucking awesome and I like shooting shit. Plain and simple. I put in the time and money to go through applications. I put in the investments of time and money. And so does everyone else who buys guns.

It doesn't matter if people want to ban guns. It will never happen because it cannot happen.

A ban on guns cannot happen without bringing about the largest civil war in US history. It would make 1861 look like a fucking amusement park.

I just don't give a fuck.

My guns. Not leaving my fucking hands because I spent the fucking money. Not anyone else.

Fuck anyone else.

I don't defend it. I don't care.

They're coming to USA, apparently.
So the race is started.

>Be a Finn
>1000 AD
>I KNOW MEN, WE HAVE SEEN HELL
>Make it across the Baltic
>Miserable weather, but what else is new
>Finally land in Dunkerque
>Horrible people. Worse food.
>All they drink is grape piss water
>Tastes like being honest to woman
>Horrible
>Rally the men and shield maidens
>"I know we have sailed this far"
>"But we cannot stop here"
>Someone agrees - It's a given really
>Idiot Frenchman in the bushes doesn't believe us
>We rape him

Then you know. We didn't conquer any further down the European coastline. Because magic and shit.

This.

Did you know him? There are lots of people in other places that aren't gun free. Retard. You can't even speak English so why don't you worry about something you can actually understand.

Any videos of the scene niggus?

>Europe is not Muslim conquered

Ok, Muhammad. Whatever you say.

except when it's a horde of dems it's an insane shit eating white supremacist from reddit

Mass terror attacks can rarely be prevented because it's unexpected. Being able to carry firearms helps combat the problem once it has already started, and in many cases it does. Your argument is ridiculous OP. Just take your liberal bs back to Tumblr where you belong.

fuck .. this dude gets it

at least he didn't go to vegas

nice bait third worlder try harder next time

>Be a Finn
>1000 AD
>I KNOW MEN, WE HAVE SEEN HELL
>Make it across the Baltic
>Miserable weather, but what else is new
>Finally land in Dunkerque
>Horrible people, they beat us up :( Wont give us food so we say its horrible to save face.
>All they drink is wine, wish we could have some. We ask, but they beat us and refuse.
>Write to wives, say coming home as French are too powerful. They don't see as too busy fucking Chads
>Rally the men and shield maidens
>"I know we have sailed this far"
>"But we cannot take this land"
>Someone agrees - It's a given really
>Frenchman hear, mistake for war speech
>They rape us all
>We sail home with no food and only the cum dripping from our arseholes for sustenance.

low even for Sup Forums, man

Soon though.

Do you think the driver will lose his deposit at Home Depot?

>stropping toddler who needs his toys taken off him.

Except that's a fucking fantasy.
I told an actual story which was written down by an ancestor.
You're just making shit up because you're a western European. All you know is false exultations and posturing.

Your world is a fallacy and you're the only one fooled.

Guns arent only used for killing people buddy. Youre retarded, enjoy your government telling you what you can and cant do. And dont give me some "greater good" bullshit.

what are you talking about that was the only sensible post in the thread.

but then again maybe im just a nuclear reactor enthusiast and even though sometimes some dumb or irresponsible nuclear operators *cough* TEPCO *cough* may lose some radioactive materials from time to time, it shouldn't limit my use, as a nuclear enthusiast, to safely use radioactive materials in a recreational, or productive way.

You and I are related because my people fucking raped and pillaged yours.

There was and never will be any conquering of the Norse lands by French fucking soft little man children.

as a Muslim i would like to say that i have an opinion that is relevant and matters, because I'm a Muslim.
if you think my opinion is invalid because I'm a Muslim, well then I feel sorry for you. for some one like you to cut someone like me this deep, I guess you have problems of your own buddy.

This is what a true american sounds like.

This is probably the reason why I don't give a fuck about this attack in particular.
You wanna be the though pew pew guys? I'll be sorry for those who could not defend themselves because they were slaughtered while being normal persons trying to chill life away, but you arrogant sacks of disgusting shit still allowing things like shootings because you have to wield your killing toys to hide your tiny dick?
Hell if I fucking care.

Americans who think this way can die and rot for what I care.

>The cops shot him but let him live so we can "learn from him."

Here newfriend

>Stropping

Fuck off, shitcunt.

I'm not the fuckwit who decided it'd be a good day to kill a bunch of fucking people in the name of some shit-brained terrorist group.

Why kill innocent people and get my guns taken away, when I can shoot at paper targets and plastic mannequins and end up buying even more guns in the future?

Fuckhead.

I used to date a fucking English girl.

She used to do this too.

You actually did the thing that I was talking about. Right now. Just there.

You actually did. You can continue to ignore the world around you as it is happening.

But I'd guess that you shouldn't.

Lol let me assure you 99% of people dont. I dont know whatmakes you think we do. Maybe your autism? Your euro-beta fag complex. Guns arent only for killing people, you know. There is such a thing as a sensible gun owner...dumbass.

I'm Estonian, you shit. Moved to America when I was 15 with my family.

Fuck off.

Do the same "research" with
>chances getting raped by refugee
"refugee" instead of refugee, since they are wolf in sheep costume.

abloo hoo muh gunz

>He had a BB gun and a paint gun

op sucks cock as usual

we have guns to overthrow government if it gets out of control but no one cares anymore

Suck my inch, faggot. I like guns because they're loud and put holes in shit.

>USA should ban guns because a truck was used...
>literally being this Eurocucked
>mfw

> I'll be sorry for those who could not defend themselves because they were slaughtered while being normal persons trying to chill life away

so you want them to have to worry more because they don't have the right to protect themselves which new york took away from them which is why this happened in newyork and not philly.

>but you arrogant sacks of disgusting shit still allowing things like shootings because you have to wield your killing toys to hide your tiny dick?

says the faggot virtue signaling over the internet acting all superior for zero reason other than "i no like guns but you do".

Whiteys score is 6x higher

>LMAO
>Saw this shit coming.

>Americans don't talk like that at all. They're the progeny of those fucking idiot western yuropoor betas.
>Have to feel in-control of everything at all times.
>Even though painfully incompetent.

Please eurofags, tell us how you would disarm the ENTIRE AMERICAN POPULACE and keep guns from becoming a black market item

>this thread

There is nothing like that. And by the way in the EU most everywhere having a gun means to be a pussy. Means you need a gun to defend yourself cause I could rip your skull off with my bare hands.
I dont give a f about america or its attitude when it comes to guns. It's basically the same as the metric system. It's not that you dont understand. You're different and wont change because of nationalism, which is another required skillset to be the perfect faggot pussy.

Hi there, I'm a newcomer to this conversation. Nobody gives a shit about your tiny insignificant country. Vikings a shit.

We couldn't. We're just depressed that there aren't enough brain cells among the whole fucking lot of you to do it yourselves.

>Import Muslim extremist
>Muslim extremist uses a truck to kill people
>Somehow guns are the problem
Get your head out of your ass.