Why aren't you listening to Zappa right now? He does the best guitar solos ever, seamlessly bends jazz, classical...

Why aren't you listening to Zappa right now? He does the best guitar solos ever, seamlessly bends jazz, classical, avant-garde, free-improv and rock together, and also he's smart as hell!

So what's your excuse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bNm4oCu9I8A
youtube.com/watch?v=fZRePZ1OqQE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>guitar solos
there's your answer

his music isn't interesting to me. doesn't have a ton of soul in it

Im not brain dead

you know he made black people sing for him

so because it features black people his music automatically has soul? you're a nitwit

are you saying black people don't have souls you racist pig?

How could someone with such apparent talent become such an obnoxious superior prick? All immersion in whatever is happening is ruined by the fact that he's just fucking annoying.

almost all of his albums are "hahaha poop"

at gunpoint?

Roxy & Elsewhere is so good

too busy listening to this

youtube.com/watch?v=bNm4oCu9I8A
and it works everytime

it's a terrible problem
youtube.com/watch?v=fZRePZ1OqQE
please give

*farts* XD

after Genesis, King Crimson and Zappa are my favorite prog artists. But was anything after Three of a Perfect Pair good?

GREAT BOOGALLY MOOGALLY

Seriously. The guy was insanely talented, but every time he opened his mouth it was just him preaching from his soap box about how fucking stupid and shitty everyone else was

What is it with people on this board getting every part of the lyrics wrong? Doesn't matter what the song is. He says great googally moogally

he was right

he sux

Stuff don't work because Communism likes to own people.

People don't work because stuff likes to own communism.