Be me

Be me
>2012 be in highschool and enlist in the USAR
>First drill day, nervous as shit not knowing what to expect
>Me and the other dude just sit there.
>See multiple people walk in, first one is a really cute short girl. A fucking 8/10 in uniform
>lets call her Ellie
>Shy as fuck, dont know how to talk to her. Ellie starts talking to the SGT.
>Talks about video games, supernatural shit. Dude i was fucking into her, she is a fucking nerd.
>she was fucking perfect, gamer, works out, and is just fucking jaw dropping.
>she likes cosplay, loved the R:E series and writes stories.
>amazing fucking stories. The best way i can describe her look, she looks like quiet from MGS
>After a couple drills talk to her more and more, she's weird but a good kind of weird.
>find out she was in a horrible car accident before i met her, but she was still fucking gorgeous only a few scars here and there, including some memory loss.
>Get her number.
>Find out she has a Fiance
>"fuck"
>talk to her less, but still hold a convo once in a while.
>2015
>scrolling through facebook and see her status. "Single"
>fuckyes.jpg
>talk to her again, i am literally crushing on her. So fucking much, like my mind would explode. Still fucking hot, she never mention about it at drill.
>she's been single for a couple months
>go on a couple dates
>Ellie is fucking hard to read, can't tell if she is into me or not. She literally has a mono tone to everything but i dont fucking care.
>after a few dates, i tell her that i had a crush on her since 2 years ago.
>I find more about her, and literally falling in love.
>she had a crush on me since earlier this year
>fuckyes.jpg
>start going on more dates, wanting to be with her the rest of my life
>said she loved me as well
>but... She slows down talking to me
>i dont know if i fucked something up, and let say that i only dated 3 people in my life.
>talk here and there
>talks to me more and more.
>ask if she wants to go on another date

Bump for interest

>"Lets just be friends a little bit more"
> I am completely fine with this since she had trouble with issues in her passed BF's.
>We're taking it slow which is okay.
>have a little gamer party in my basement, which i havent done in about a year with my friends.
>Invite ellie
>we all have fun, playing some games, did paint ball and had a fucking nerd night.
>we were all hungry and went to taco bell
>car pooled there in multiple cars.
>Rei and Ellie ride together.
>I known Ellie for 2 years
>Rei has never met her until the party
>she felt part of our group and enjoy herself at the party
>find out Rei and Ellie been texting, but im not a jealous person.
>Ellie stops talking to me
>Ask if she wants to go on another date
>"Lets just be friends for now user"
>fuck.. really. Like really.
>Thats okay, im fine with it.
>2 weeks pass
>talk to her here and there
>still have emotion's for her
>stops responding
>get a call at 4 am in the morning from Rei, his car is dead. He asked for a jump start.
>drive thirty minutes out there to jump his car
>Once i got there, he walked out of his car and is like "Thanks user! You're the best!"
>"Yeah, no problem" i replied
>Spot Ellie in his car
>Wave at her, and she waves back with her gorgeous smile
>Got his car started, gave my good bye and went back home and passed out
>Wake up to group chat on facebook, of Rei and Ellie in a relation ship.
>...i just keep going, like nothing happened.
>only them knowing each other for 2 weeks, he got further than me in 2 fucking years. Just in 2 fucking weeks.
>fuck my life. I loved this girl. I got fucked up
>I helped Rei and Ellie at different times before they known each other. Helped them with their problems and mental issues. And yet, i couldnt save my self..
>i can save others but not my self, but what ever happens happens.
>its 2017 and they still are in a relationship, how did i fuck this up?

Ellie, Rei i still care about both of you. Live long fulfilling lives together.

I am interested user

any more of her, name maybe, tks

hey man, dont take shit like this too hard. sometimes it only really clicks for one person. dont blame yourself or think less of yourself. just keep on keepin on and one day you'll find a chick that clicks with you too.

That fucking sucks, user. I'm really sorry to hear that. Women suck sometimes; there's not really much more to say besides that.

From a lonely soul to another, I hope you find someone to fill that gap; someone who is loyal and honest about her feelings.

Have a drink on me user. You deserve it.

>Women suck sometimes
>sometimes
always, you retard. they're only purpose in life is to make you miserable and hate your life

>Army
>Reserve

That's where you done fucked up, son... Army chicks are all whores. Don't even bother with them...

>pic related

They do lol. I started making music, was inspired by blackmill and shit. Had some tough times

I live in a constant state of denial, hoping that one day they won't suck and that they'll be good.

Which hasn't gotten me anywhere but with cheaters and liars.

I know, im not going to do anything stupid.

I fucked up by talking to her lol

But that photo made me laugh, it is too true

enjoy your ptsd and gender dysphoria

Usually I'd shit on your story and just call you a pussy. But this shit does suck.
Learn to be happy alone user. No one will ever be "for you". This world's you of you. Even if you're with someone for years. Hope things change up for you Sup Forumsrother. Keep on keepin'.

>wanting to be with her the rest of my life

nuff said. srsly get a grip! are you fourteen?

I had sex a few times in high school and outside it and never pursued it again, women just seem boring to me, my autistic hobbies give me more joy and entertainment, you guys seem very needy and desperate to me, women arent the key to happiness, seek it elsewhere

had the exact same thing happen to me with a girl i knew for 6 years, then my best friend meets her and only a week later he's laying her every night..... feelsbadman dropped that whore as a friend and best friend dropped her soon after, sluts that use you to fuck your friends are never worth it, move on and find something better and always remember
>thesehoesaintloyal

>kek, m8

"Chelsea" Manning is a POG... Just sayin'....

It does, and im over it. I just wanted to share the story. I make music now, and so that makes me happy.

>her
cluster-fucked.

If you wear the uniform, user, go find a civilian woman... Worst thing you can do is get with a military chick...

I was expecting something like that like then.

manning and snowden knew they weren't signing up for the salvation army; fucking attention whores
>you get what you're contracted for, like everybody else

That reminds me of a song by pink guy, the getter remix song.

I live in a constant state of fear and misery, do you miss me anymore?
And I don't even notice when it hurts anymore, anymore, anymore, anymore...

This man knows his stuff.