I want us to organzise an irl protest at the premier of Tom Cruises movie Mission Impossible

I want us to organzise an irl protest at the premier of Tom Cruises movie Mission Impossible.

It premiers July 2018, I think we could raise awareness of modern day slavery.

Modern Slavery will only end when powerful people like Cruise cannot own slaves.

Other urls found in this thread:

gawker.com/5757217/tom-cruises-favorite-toys-were-built-for-free-by-scientology-slaves
m.imdb.com/title/tt4912910/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lopnQFj5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>is retard
>thinks protests work
>reddit spaces
Wow.

If people dont pay to watch the movie then it would work. Hit them in the wallet and it's not just a faggot protest it's an actual real world threat to slave owners.

A lot of his movies are awesome. Scientology is retarded and anyone falling for that cult deserves what they get. So fucking what.

Da fuk is modern day slavery? And how does the Super Manet Cruise have them?

You're not smart enough to be here. I'm sorry if you thought this was going to be your new hangout, kid.
>another retard under the age of 25 thinking he's going to change the world
Cringe.

>another retard under the age of 25 thinking he's going to change the world

I literally said I don't care about his religion/cult. Again, so fucking what. How you got me wanting to change the world out of that just points toward your autism getting worse.

gawker.com/5757217/tom-cruises-favorite-toys-were-built-for-free-by-scientology-slaves

Tom Cruise is a slave owner. We need to raise awarnes and pirate his movies until he stops owning slaves.

just kys. save yourself a long and hard life.

I know his movies are fucking awesome. But pirate them instead.

I watched a hi res pirate of American Made was an awesome movie. Loved it.

kys first

Ill follow

Promise

Faggot.

Nypa this shit is so 2007

Pirate them? What about the hundreds of people who earn a living getting those things to the screen? Yeah, fuck 'em. Because Tom Cruise. And reasons.

Exactly the will get angry and stop working for him.

What if I pay people $20 each to attend. I could spend $2000 easy in this.

Slavery is so 2018 tho.

Newsflash, kiddo, they work for the studio, not Tom Cruise. Try to think these things through.

"slavery" is a meaningless word these days when millionaire black NFL and NBA players call themselves "slaves" and the team owners "slave owners".

So they wont work for studios that make Tom Cruise movies

HES A FUCKING SLAVE OWNER

Maybe some niggas have made it meaningless but people wont go and watch the movie if they learn that Tom Cruise is a slave owner.

Yeah, and Jerry Jones is a slave owner, too... at least his players..oh, sorry, SLAVES call him that. Right after they cashed their $500,000 weekly paycheck.

Im going to make it happen.

I will pay people to turn up to premiers of his mission impossible movie & hand out fliers if needed. Will will get on the news and convince people to not pay to see his movie.

Yeah, you do that. Sure. It'll work. And it WON'T make at least $200 million on opening week. because you have a bug up your ass. Where's all your teen angst been whenever a Roman Polanski film has opened? He's a proven pedo rapist... I guess you just like those Guy Fawkes masks and don't really care about issues.

I think Slavery gives people alot of opportunity to find their niche in life, eventually it will fill up like every other occupation, and things can move on accordantly, slavery never did me wrong. It was just the beatings they exagerrated a bit about, to be honest I like having a purpose in life other than being an unemployed whiny no fruiting ass turkey bobber my whole life, plus slaves get their lives set out for them, its pretty much a fucking hand out to begin with.

wait, if we all come to protest this premier
because you told us to
wouldn't this that you be a slave owner ?

/thread

op could pay us!

oh....

We'll see

(says the wage-slave)

No need. Tom Cruise shits golden eggs. Even his awful movies make a lot of money. Angsty teens won't change that.

Yeah, you keep thinking that, NEET friend.

>the premier of Tom Cruises movie Mission Impossible
Release date: May 22, 1996
You also meant to write "premiere".

>NEET
The depilatory?

They get paid before the movie comes out you fucking retard. And if one studio would have no more money an other would give ppl work

Maybe you could sue the schools that failed you? Hey, it's money. You'll have to give the attorney 1/3rd, but it's money.

Oh fuck really?
I just woke up from a coma like 10 hours ago what fucking year is it?

2017. We have flying cars, world peace, and computers so huge that only the very wealthiest can afford them.

I tink he talkin bout this

m.imdb.com/title/tt4912910/

what did he do?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=G8lopnQFj5s