Went from a virgin fuck up loner to being a passing tranny having sex almost daily and I can't deal with it anymore

Went from a virgin fuck up loner to being a passing tranny having sex almost daily and I can't deal with it anymore.

Before hormones I was a shut in nerd, zero friends, played games all day alone. In only 2 years of hormones and girl training I'm popular, support myself, live on my own, and fuck men and women like 4 days a week. It's weird and I've been sinking into a web of drugs and partying and tbh I find it fucking boring as fuck. I don't wanna be a stacy anymore.

Help

Other urls found in this thread:

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270
archiveofourown.org/works/11798901
archiveofourown.org/works/11923920
archiveofourown.org/works/12323790
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone? I need ideas here

I was a bot then became a normie got fit ans became a Chad and I just miss me being a NEET fat loser living at home with my mom. Since getting out of rehab I just can't stand I did that to myself and should have just continued being a kissless virgin loser.

>tfw security at work taking a shit after typing that, that song kiss me came on the one with the guitar entrance.

Kill me. Take my pain away.

Wow. So I'm not alone in this. I hated the peer pressure I was under to be a normie and now that I am I hate it.

>OMG drugs and sex are shallow and uninteresting
Lol. The number one thing I'll tell anyone about making lifestyle changes is pick up a new hobby. Preferably one you gain skill at. It's fulfilling and makes you a more interesting person. Next, find someone click with on more levels than fucking and have a relationship. You get sex, plus a more than friend and intimacy. Intimacy is the core of any special connection, whether platonic or romantic.

ITT; we remember that you never go full normie.

Seriously, if you stop doing things for other people and live for yourself, your social health will extend from that. People can see when you are independent and happy, or at least close to it, and they dig that shit

Pics?

My hobbies were made fun of to the point I abandoned them. Used to build models and collect stuff and every time I brought a normie over they really were mean about it and I ended up throwing everything away/selling all my retro games

Best part is now that I present and pass as a girl no one will let me talk about cars or mechanic stuff anymore and when I do try to talk to guys about it they say I don't know what I'm talking about even though I used to literally street race for money and was really good at working on shit

Let me be your daddy?

u shouldnt toss shit out that u like just cause u had some fags over that didnt approve, its ur life

you wise user. All of us need to learn

Well I did, they basically made me feel like a moron for liking it. Thing is I find celeb gossip and normie comedy to be boring as fuck and cringe worthy, fuck steven colbert and the rest of lame and hollywood

>decide to inject yourself with artificial hormones
>surprised when your psychological health begins to deteriorate rapidly

normie comedy is boring as fuck and cringe worthy
i hate having to fake laugh and some shit i dont find funny at all

but still, get back into whatever you were into and maybe look into finding new shit to do?

I drive a built SR 240sx

Can't afford to get back into the stuff I liked

Meh, the transition part is either unrelated or women get no respect in the world of mechanics because I'm literally full time as a woman

>240sx
Hang yourself please
Wapanese cars are ghey, I was into classic muscle cars and classic italian cars. Used to street race a 70 chevelle with a Merlin 540 pumping out 850 hp naturally aspirated

archiveofourown.org/works/11778270

archiveofourown.org/works/11798901

archiveofourown.org/works/11923920

archiveofourown.org/works/12323790

I have respect for all kinds of cars, tuners, domestics, exotics, whatever. I'm probably going to sell my 240 soon and either buy a cheaper trans am or get a bike. If it's any consolation I'm probably going to kill myself soon, but not by hanging.

If you get a bike please get a dual sport, holy fuck riding on trails gets me hard and I don't even have balls anymore so getting hard is difficult

Can I fuck you before you go normie?

I've actually considered it, there's trails near me. I don't know. We'll see what happens.

Have you tried doing your mom

You may look like a woman but your still pretending you dumbass. Think about it for a dat. And i mean reaaaaaaly think about it

Being a girl comes more naturally to me lol
That's why I did it in the first place

Still got a dick?
Follow-up question, is it cute/feminine?