This and jeromes dream. you kids wouldn't know emo if you got slapped with a cock

this and jeromes dream. you kids wouldn't know emo if you got slapped with a cock

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CB4AflMFjy8
youtube.com/watch?v=8P_uAVLmVKM
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ85qWqri9A
youtube.com/watch?v=0NoIdJSAVr4
youtube.com/watch?v=SbQORR2gdXk
youtube.com/watch?v=oWm5XAQLQbo
youtube.com/watch?v=3vT8AE1z62E
youtube.com/watch?v=xz41dsx1yWA
youtube.com/watch?v=iA6zHiLz32M
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_KgA2JrdkQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIVIqLpBt7k
youtube.com/watch?v=LVoKOlFFyl8
youtu.be/rYqgsoEbBvw
youtube.com/watch?v=6KTzJOSlLqs
youtu.be/kMZqtEIn9TM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh you too?

Give me the best gay feels emo

> literally the most entry level indie emo album in existence, and the first one everyone finds out about
> "you kids wouldn't know emo"
This is called the Dunning-Kruger effect.

here ya go kid, slip this in your ears

Not OP, but to be fair, of all the entry level emo I've listened to, I only enjoyed Cap'n Jazz

"Oh, look at me, I browse the skramz tag on last.fm!" Yeah? Call me when you know Plunger, Guyver-One, Christopher Robin, or Weep, you fucking poser. Go back to the Defend Emo Revival Group on Facebook.

10 songs was a lump of ass, it wasnt even 10 songs

sorry, kids. looks like im gonna have to recommend good music. play this one when you think about why you don't enjoy video games as much anymore.

this is what i listem to when i get hungry or get sad
>implying mutual exclusivity

>sorry, kids
>play this one for video games related feels
There's something funny about this

>Not even SAETIA or Orchid

you probably only listened to the self titled so you can talk to that one girl outside your apartment and bum menthol mavericks off of her. two worlds is the superior album for beating your dick, and belongs to the dead is for when you disassociate. no other albums are worth mentioning.

"Real Emo" only consists of the DC Emotional Hardcore scene and the late 90's Screamo scene. What is known as "Midwest Emo" is nothing but Alternative Rock with questionable real emo influence. When people try to argue that bands like My Chemical Romance are not real emo, while saying that Sunny Day Real Estate is, I can't help not to cringe because they are just as fake emo as My Chemical Romance (plus the pretentiousness).
Real emo sounds ENERGETIC, POWERFUL and somewhat HATEFUL. Fake emo is weak, self pity and a failed attempt to direct energy and emotion into music.
Some examples of REAL EMO are Pg 99, Rites of Spring, Cap n Jazz (the only real emo band from the midwest scene) and Loma Prieta.
Some examples of FAKE EMO are American Football, My Chemical Romance and Mineral
EMO BELONGS TO HARDCORE
NOT TO INDIE, POP PUNK, ALT ROCK OR ANY OTHER MAINSTREAM GENRE

this

>taking this bait
are you fucking 10, or really 11 and not tell anyone

you are such a faggot holy shit

Wow, that's a lot of baseless projection.

I dont see any actual good emo music here so imma just drop this

touche amore and glocca morra are not screamo tho

> Midwest Emo
youtube.com/watch?v=CB4AflMFjy8
youtube.com/watch?v=8P_uAVLmVKM

> Emocore
youtube.com/watch?v=jQ85qWqri9A
youtube.com/watch?v=0NoIdJSAVr4
youtube.com/watch?v=SbQORR2gdXk

> Screamo
youtube.com/watch?v=oWm5XAQLQbo
youtube.com/watch?v=3vT8AE1z62E
youtube.com/watch?v=xz41dsx1yWA
youtube.com/watch?v=iA6zHiLz32M
youtube.com/watch?v=Y_KgA2JrdkQ

> Emoviolence
youtube.com/watch?v=ZIVIqLpBt7k

> Pizzacore
youtube.com/watch?v=LVoKOlFFyl8

most of the bands you named are moss icon rip-offs

and what are you the huh? some fucker who goes around pretending to understand complex variations in musical genres? Real musicians can understand that, i guess you are just incapable of reason. maybe you can get on your knees and suck my phat one buddy, because i know more about real emo than you ever will

The glocca morra was an accidental paste. But TA definitely started as screamo, even if they drifted into more general post-hardcore territory.

memers leave please

somewhat respectable

you idiots don't know that true emo comes from within, it's about being that fucker who had to uber over to your friends house so you can smoke pcp weed. if you don't look like this reconsider your lame lifestyle. why don't you put on some joyce manor for a spin? oh wait you've probably never heard of them.

actually your screamo list is fucking awful.

okay, that was funny

If you think any of those bands are awful, then you honestly suck

what the fuck what band is that and why is their ep their best work

> implying anyone under 35 didn't first hear Cap'n Jazz on the Analphabetapolothology compilation

youtu.be/rYqgsoEbBvw my gf likes this video

Dude, touche amore has been shit, SHIT, since their first album. That new album fucking sucked, and is not screamo by any stretch of the imagination.

Funeral Diner put out one good record - the underdark.

I hate myself are not fucking screamo.

Heroin is ok.

why is portraits of past the father and best scramo band?

funeral diners best work is the swept under

Well that and Jerome's dream are pretty well-known

Touche Amore is a great band, and their last album is their best. You're just a pretentious cunt who doesn't like that they're popular.

Funeral Diner's best stuff is their early post-hardcore stuff, like the album I posted. You just prefer their post-rock stuff because you're a pretentious cunt.

i hate myself do a lot of screaming for a non-screamo band, but I do at least know there's debate about that one.

Keep whining about people having different opinions than you, faggot.

>Promic Ring
>Touche amore
>Glocca Morra
Pic related

what

youtube.com/watch?v=6KTzJOSlLqs
pls listen

t. emo knower

Is pic related emo?

>you kids
>emo
Pick one op

no

Touche Amore has always been popular. Its more post hardcore than screamo for my taste. It always seemed to lack something; like it feels subdued or just plays it safe.

The best part of funeral diner was the post rock stuff. It made them a little bit different. Thought it was a cool bit.

I hate myself just has harsh vox. Glad we agree on that.

Get out old man, the new generation of emo has arrived

just plunged this one out the depths of my ex wife's stinky pussy, this one goes out for the normal respectable kids not for you fuckers who think it's trendy to be a DIY bro and tuck in your red shirt into your blue jeans, why don't you splatter some paint on yourself so someone will speak some words to you for once?

like this?

Yea! This and Modern Baseball are the shit btw XD

Is pic related emo?

touch memore is a shit band and the players arent even sad like wtf i cut my wrists once but they dont have to?

no they look happy

Who wants recommendations i was born in Ian McKay's womb and birthed the day Embrace imploded

>liking touché amore

you look like this right?

is that Roman Ferrell? that guys band fucking sucks

garbage

Please watch this video!

youtu.be/kMZqtEIn9TM

have you even listened to the album?

drop trip scumfucker

one of the worst screamo screamers ever

yeah it's shit

Graduating Life is the superior band
The only Mom Jeans song I like is Shred Cruz

Now eat shit and go back to r/emo fag

alright boys it really can't get any safer than this, it's fucking surf emo, i know for a fact you don't fit the stereotype of surf or emo, but you can play this one for the ladies. who knows man? maybe she's into guys who fart all the time.

>wouldn't know emo if you got slapped with a cock

A common activity among emos, I'm sure.

bitch you have no idea what youre talking about, you probably like too faggot

goddamn this board is fucking unbearable

where does sunny day real estate fit into this? if mineral are fake then SDRE are as well, i suppose

>well-know
you have no idea what you're talking about, berrypicker. if you showed any normal person jeromes dream they wouldn't know the difference between that and dropping a guitar and drums on the floor.

you're replying to pasta
anyway sdre were great before jeremy tried becoming rick wakeman

god I miss e/moe/

the threads were bad but THIS is honestly one of the worst, most hilarious threads on Sup Forums in a while

you have to go back

>posting one of Sup Forums's favorite albums
Well you sure showed us.

Ignore the person you're talking to, they really have no idea what they're talking about. But to answer your question, Sunny Day Real Estate grew out of the Sub Pop indie/grunge scene, but their biggest influence was initially the DC sound of bands like Fugazi. Then when touring they played with Shudder to Think, which is a band with a glam/pop take on post-hardcore. Shudder to Think showed them there was a feminine approach possible in post-hardcore, so SDRE decided to meld the indie sound of the Seattle scene, with the dynamic post-hardcore sound of the DC scene, specifically in the context of Shudder to Think's "feminine" approach

can't you dickfucks just listen to the bands that sound good to you instead of getting buried ass deep in a bunch of semantics and trying to seem unique

i promise you, most regular ass people in the world don't give a shit about any of the bands any of you mentioned, and no one will think you're cool for comparing them in boring ass ways

fuck off with your overcomplicated genres that you for some reason feel the need to define

>KA MAE HA MAE HAAAAAAAAAAAAA
10/10

no

>knowing real emo
real emo is being a celibate so your music has actual pain to it

fair enough

ps Glocca Morra kicked fucking ass

Imagine having opinions this bad.
Like, you live day in and day out just holding opinions that are so horrible you can't even keep them to yourself.

Jesus Christ I'd kill myself

I agree, user

shit, wasn't expecting actual replies
i never understood what "scene" they belonged to, since they were geographically so isolated both from the midwest and the DC lot, but makes a lot of sense. nice to see it's not all bait around here
i'm still curious as to where they'd fit into the bait post though

>implying touché amore is good

it's okay, man, you can love your foo fighters with screaming no ones stopping you

Honestly, I mean this, you're so strong. One of the strongest Anons I know. You inspire others with shit opinions to carry on with their terminal opinions and that's amazing

Not him, but they sound nothing like Foo Fighters. They're a legitimate post-hardcore band, even if they are a little softer and more anthemic than more underground bands. Stop being such an unbearable cunt.

>glocca mora, touché amore

you couldn't get any farther from emo. all those guys look like fag fucks. i bet you like shit twins and dads too

You are really an inspiration man. If you can carry on your life having really bad opinions, there might be hope for others.

Keep fighting the good fight

You're an unpleasant human being, and the few friends you have don't actually enjoy your company.

>not getting the joke

are your gages big enough for me to put my dick through or small enough for me to put your brain through?

>getting this mad on a mongolian basket weaving forum

imagine getting this bent out of shape over someone not liking your watered down orgcore / cancer rock

Seriously, this is amazing. If you wait a couple years to get a little older, you might even qualify for the Make-A-Wish foundation.

You can wish to have better opinions, but keep in mind, they're not miracle workers.

emo is supposed to make you feel something, the only thing touché amore made me feel is like a faggot

drop the passive aggressive front it's very dishonest and reddit tier
touche amore is so bad they sound like a screamo parody and you have nothing to add to that because you're scared of thinking critically

this is embarrassing user go to bed

You're a moron who can't deal with difference of opinion. You're a sad little man.

>durr how do post times work
not only is your favorite band shitty but you're really dim

just admit you like a gay band and the smell of your own farts lol

Damn dude. I'm really rooting for you. Honestly. We're all behind you.
user, dude, you really are so strong. If you need to talk about your really bad opinions you can come to me.

im basically throwing bones to
dogs at this point. just slurp this one up boys