>Canadian
>Not a faggot

because there are at least 5 better motor sports

such as? i hope you're not referring to f(1)ollow the leader

take your first left, then the next left then another left then one more left

>canadian
>not a faggot

MotoGP

Well I only watch Moto GP myself but all 4 wheel sports are more entertaining than turnleft

WRC used to be the GOAT motorsport but it lost a lot
Nowadays I only follow local semi-amateur rallys

What happened to it

I will for a big race

nice filename, well-memed Brian France.

This reminds me, has no one made a motor/sp/orts thread for this weekend?

Francewinslol

Because it belongs in

Pitch it to me user.

Why should I watch it?

Same reason I don't follow most sports. The fans.

>pls watch our sport

There's a surprising amount of strategy that most people don't get, so you could watch it to try to understand that.

I first got into it after playing racing simulator games, once I understood what it was about by trying it virtually I enjoyed it more.

Unfortunately, the best way to experience it is to see it live. The v8 engines are louder than anything you can imagine and you can bring your own beer into the stands.

>you can bring your own beer into the stands

wut, that's cool

I do, pipe down Pepe.

>sport

I like to see cars turn right now and then.
Seriously.
Also: aesthetically unpleasant

Is there NASCAR/Indy this weekend?

NASCAR drivers are much more likeable than daddys money nepotism limp wristed F1 drivers

Turn Left is the most boring shit

>disliking daddy's money nepotism limp wristed drivers

Son, have you looked at the direction NASCAR's headed in?

NASCAR yes, Indy...maybe next weekend, Long Beach?

I do. I root for Kyle Larson (Juan Pablo Montoya used to drive #42) and Daniel Suarez. Never got to see NASCAR at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.

Nas.. what?

after my friend got out of jail he had a newfound appreciation for nascar. the other inmates explained the intricacies and so forth and my friend enjoyed nascar going forward.
i never have cared much for it and i associate nascar fandom with professional wrestling fandom and general southern dysfunction.
so fuck nascar and fuck nascar fans. go drink 39 miller genuine drafts and follow the car with the laundry detergent paint job.

OP I swear to you I tried. It was the first race of the season and this was I believe 2013 or 2014. There was like some really big crash. And a yellow flag delay that took like an hour. Never watched since.

I got you senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=SvbFWmlBxko

Used to play Nascar 01, then switch to superior F1 2004

Turnleft is only interesting when crashes happen. Why are they never ramming each other to death?

>he didnt play v-rally 3

wew lad

Turn left: the sport

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_NASCAR_fatalities
m8

because i dont like dick.

because turnleft isn't a sport, you mouthbreathing inbred hick

>races are way too fucking long
>same turn for five hours
>fanbase is nothing but white niggers

Golf is boring as shit but at least it uses different courses and not every hole is the same

I think you left out a left.

>Canadian
>not a faggot

Is there a point of watching it before the last few laps?

dumb frogposter

Is there a point of watching any sport before the last few minutes?

the sport is extremely boring and the governing body, nascar i guess, has done nothing to address it

in facr theyve made it more boring by making the cars safer

Because our stock car championship is better and even yet most people don't care about it.

>Canadian
>Not a faggot

I'm not from the south and I'm not from your stereotypical uncle

>car trash
>sports

no

bingo

that and i don't care how much strategy is involved, i refuse to watch cars turn in ovals for three fucking hours. i can drink beer and watch any sport.

Rallycross is better

Motorsport, in general, is an acquired taste, and most autists don't have the attention span to watch a 500 miler.

because turning left 2000 times in a row is not entertaining, billybob

I think the biggest advantage NASCAR has over most series is the fact that the competition is high, which means you can't ever really know who's going to win, and you've really got to watch the entire race down to the last lap. Drivers can win starting from pole, or starting mid-field or even in the back. Race penalties don't prevent a driver from winning either, as the races are long enough to allow good teams to get back on the lead lap and actually win.

>Canadian
>not a faggot

if I wanted to watch cars being driven I'd go for a drive in my own car, not watch some Tour de France for car drivers. Not wanting to watch a car drive 500 fucking miles at a timer doesn't make me an autist, either, in fact wanting to do so makes you the autist.

that, or it's just boring as fuck

Driving cars is as much of a sport as playing CS:GO is

I-is there really no Xfinity this weekend....fugg

even in gran turismo, turnleft-and-slipstream was boring

it's only "fun" if you can get front row seats...and they were free

Please watch our sport

I've already seen all the season and episodes. SPOILER! They turn left.

My dad hasn't watched it since it left the South
I shall do the same

>he doesn't know everything about Dale Jr. and keep current with NASCAR in order to have something in common with smoking hot southern girls

Her daddy loves Dale Jr, and she has daddy issues, ergo she loves you cause you love Dale Jr. like her daddy.

They just turned right for April fools

if I wanted to watch people play with a ball I'd go play with my own ball, not watch some Super Bowl for athletes. Not wanting to watch some athletes pass a ball around for three hours doesn't make me an autist, either, in fact wanting to do so makes you the autist.