Whites are qualified to be eliminated based on the same standards that white people use to justify eliminating blacks...

Whites are qualified to be eliminated based on the same standards that white people use to justify eliminating blacks. The difference is that blacks will actually do something about it. The whites are going to regret their fighting words.

How about we just not eliminate anyone. Ever think about that?

Exactly, but whites don't want that. They think white is supreme and have revealed their desire to eliminate blacks. They can't take that back and pretend it never happened. We won't be fooled again

> Exactly, but whites don't want that. They think white is supreme and have revealed their desire to eliminate blacks. They can't take that back and pretend it never happened. We won't be fooled again
U want m8?

Not true friend. The vast majority of white people are not white supremacists. Don't let one group of intolerant assholes become your idea of an entire race of people. That shit right there my friend, is racism in itself.

Whites pretend to have thisattitude, but they all have genocidal attitudes when they think black people aren't looking or listening. The truth is known.

You did it you eliminated white people

Stereotyping all white people as racist is racist

Whites condone the supremacist rhetoric in part of their population and then disassociate from it when it's convenient. Secretly, they support it and want someone else from amongst their kind to carry out the kills and oppression. They do not mind benefiting from oppression

Stereotypes are based in fact

Meant for

so what you're saying is that any race should be exterminated based on what some do, simply because the rest ignore it?
then guess what every race deserves to be exterminated based on your own reasoning

Y'all don't mind benefiting from affirmative action and no, you won't "do anything about it but set cop cars on fire.

This nigga is wrong, we want every black as slaves because dey wiz khangs and shiet.
If we let deez khangs free, they will dominate us, cumskinz.

Then black people are all criminals

Okay. So it's a straight up conspiracy then? You're fucking bonkers if you actually think this way. Dude, ignorant and racist people come from all walks of life, all different backgrounds, and all different races. But I can assure you, as a white male, I don't think that way. And come to think of it, I don't believe a single one of my white friends do either. But you probably won't believe me. Oh well.

Same here. I really hope this is a troll. People that think like that need help.

historically speaking, whites kill tons of kangs in wars.

>They do not mind benefiting from oppression
There is not a single person who has ever lived that wpuld not mind benefitting from oppression.

Says the crazy leftist

We don't need help, whites are scum and the White Problem has gone on for too long. We won't be fooled again

Blacks don't benefit from oppression, whites to. Whites can't compete on a level playing field

Which is why we have affirmative action, right?

blacks are inferior
prove me wrong