U mad whiteboi?

u mad whiteboi?

The biggest white I know in school was a varsity cheerleader. I sold weed and pills to the football team and saw her by the girls locker room. I smoked with her after school, next day she invited me over and we fucked. Then she has me over in the morning, after school and fucked in the football field bathroom during lunch. At a Halloween party me and my homie were having, I brought her and let her in the smoke room so she could fuck all my friends (she got off alot on thinking about getting gang banged) ended up fucking her friend in the back of my friend's mom's car that night. Most of these girls are whores and just want to have fun without the stigma. Black guys are the most likely to provide this but not always. Best pussy I ever got was from some Asian/White mixed girl who was into photography.

I'm a spic, none of this matters. Go fuck yourself or eat some candy you cuck

You white madboi?

white you boimad?

boiwhite mad you?

Boimad white you?

Not that i would care, but is the girl even white?

can i have candy? am poor boi

They mad

U mad op

LMFAOOO That nigger is like 5.4'' AAAAAAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHh

You bet I'm mad, I wish I could lick the cum off his delicious BBC

They mad dope boi

white mad youboi?

not at all
always appreciate a brother helping weed out the defective white ones.
Now her damaged genes won't propagate into the white gene pool

>lolno
He's a manlet with tall hair. He's probably bad at football too. Those cleats are the whitest thing he's ever been in.

Nah. Cute couple

Abstractly satisfied. I wish more women would go black, like totally overthrow, excessive PDA interracial

kek he looks like an even bigger faggot than I imagined

she has sexy feet. I need moar pics of grills wearing those types of shoes.

nope. i encourage multiculturalism. i am not interested in preserving current or old cultures. i want to see all cultures mixed and blended to the point where we are all one homogeneous human race. its the only way we are going to beat racism

this isn't really even a racial thing. jamal is just a different type of chad, racializing this kind of does a disservice to how universal that feeling is. that's a shame.

White (((men))) truly deserve to be cucked

not mad at all. you can have the whores ridden with diseases

Compare the chance percentage of this being posted by an actual black man vs it being posted by a feminist/troll/self hating white

Shouldn't have censored her name cunt

Doesn't really matter. The person that tweeted that is not the girl in the picture.

kek

If there is any evidence of a White woman having betrayed her race in the past, she should be completely shunned by White society. Sort of like what the amish do.

Why would a white boy be mad? Getting a white girl is the biggest accomplishment a nigger can achieve. White guys get them all the time, it's about as special as going to McDonald's. But to a poor nigger, that's gourmet eating.

Dassa big baby.

Does he know she just sucked Whiteboi cock?

Breddy sure that bitch is asian.

The girl in OP's pic will regret it. When quality white guys find out you've been "blacked" there's no going back...to white guys. They won't want anything to do with her. Again, these are the quality white guys I'm talking about. Betas are absolutely attainable.

Lastly, if she has a half nig kid then she's stuck with black men for the rest of her life.

Dassa big mole.

but why? White people are already smart and look amazing.
Blacks are ugly & stupid.
Asians are smart but immoral - not human.

Whites are the light that shines across the earth even though we are the true minority.

why's the top of his head look like a nutsack ?

Females laugh at your small dick

Not really. She'll likely learn a lesson after a few more niggers, in which case she'll start dating white trash because she became white trash.

I'm not even going to burn calories on this post. Except to say that what I said here is the truth. And there aren't a lot of black men who can be considered good catches. And those guys definitely know their worth and value. They aren't dating a single mom.

Tonight on racebaiting! Remember kids dont feed the trolls!

Why would I be mad? If she wants to practice bestiality, then let her practice bestiality...

oh yuck

that you leave her a kid and fatherless? nope. thank you for separating the trash.

future single white moms

You bda mda ibo????

>Free Watches???1?!

what is your advice on disclosing to tinder dates that I technically weild a "micro" penis? I keep seeming to come up short and don't want to prematurely disclose my "tiny thumper" until it is too late for her to decline sex. thanks

Send her this and tell her that you only want her heart and soul and her pussy belongs to superior men.

i'm not mad. Just not sure how black men breeding their sons to be whiter is killing the white race.

I already do that. I show extreme revulsion and disgust whenever i see coal burners IRL. IF i see white women with half nigger kids at my door trick or treating the door gets slammed.

No.

so much sage.... sluts will be sluts it wields out the girls that might be worth fucking and marrying they are only hurting themselves so not jelious.

Sad thing is that we are all cucks, we raise their kids (taxes) when the nigga dad leaves them.

Yea everybody wants to be the girl that the nigger is fucking. Enjoy your closet relationship. There is a reason black men with white women have the highest divorce rate lul

>"Micro"
Either it is or isn't.

All the propaganda on Sup Forums lately. Try harder little bitch

This thread again? Can you pick a new picture next time...

? madwhite boi u

Nah

Single mothers are easy

lol why is she wasting her time with that manlet?

she could get a much larger black man

If I was 16 I would be now, be gone spook we don't wants no trouble