When the fuck is the US going to ban all firearms...

When the fuck is the US going to ban all firearms, over 50 fucking people died at a concerts all because of “I NEED MUH GUNS FOR PROTECTION WHEN I GO TO MCDONALDS” fuck you, trump supporters will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.legalsolutions.thomsonreuters.com/legal-research/today-in-1886-the-supreme-court-rules-in-presser-v-illinois/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

lol come and take them.

Democrat shills sre are thick in here tonight.

Yeah, nothing like that would happen at a concert in, say, France. Strictly a US problem.

>When the fuck is the US going to ban all firearms, over 50 fucking people died at a concerts all because of “I NEED MUH GUNS FOR PROTECTION WHEN I GO TO MCDONALDS” fuck you, trump supporters will defend this
Bill of rights, get fucked Commie

you fell for the bait

ban all guns
> except military
> except cops
> except judges
> except lawyers
> except teachers
> except retired professionals above

Like a ban would magically fix all the problems.

What you want is 'gun centralization' and that has *never* worked out for anyone.

no need to take them, just stop selling them to the public maybe

Like seriously, why do they treat it as if the U.S government bans guns Americans will turn them in?

>I'm an adult
t. Kermit the frog

"When the fuck is the US going to ban all firearms"
It can't without rewriting the bill of rights.

>all because of “I NEED MUH GUNS FOR PROTECTION WHEN I GO TO MCDONALDS”
to be fair there are a lot of black people at mcd's

So I'll have to buy them like drugs?

leftist cuck here, what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand? fags like you are making me want to redpill myself

Or build them?

The question you will always try to avoid: How many lives are saved because criminals know that Americans overwhelingly own guns?

And you won't mention how gun ownership prevents dictatorhips.

Home invasions: 14% in the US. 60% in the UK.

Even if all firearms get banned, criminals will find ways to get their hands on them.

has a valid point here

This is strictly a US problem, how many gun related deaths per capita do you get in Canada, France, or the UK?
Do you think those numbers are lower due to people needing to go through more shit to get guns?

>leftist cuck here, what part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand? fags like you are making me want to redpill myself
Thank you Leftist Cuck.... Maybe we should ban free speech, or protection against search and seizure. I bet OP would cry all over his facebook if that were to happen

Great post. ^_^

why not?

U mad?

check the mental health services in your gun free countries.
crazy fucks get better treatment on a per capita basis

>This is strictly a US problem, how many gun related deaths per capita do you get in Canada, France, or the UK?
Do you think that people An Heroing themselves and niggers shooting niggers should really count towards the stats?

It'd be pretty low statistics if that was the case

We should ban lynching of niggers.
Already illegal to do so because of several laws, but banning nigger lynches should get the point across.

fuck off, I love my guns and will never surrender them

Some mudslime just ran down a couple dozen people in NY today, you want to ban cars and trucks now too?

First, HOW? There are 300 million guns in the US, how are you going to confiscate them?
Second, 100 people die in the US every day of opioid overdose. Car accidents aren't far behind. Murder is WAY down the chart. It's just not that big a problem.
Third, freedom requires sacrifice. It's something we choose. I'm not willing to give up my right of self-defense just so you can stop being triggered (triggered, get it? kek) Besides, you'll just find something else to shriek about.

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Hahahaha love your butt hurt.

Nothing. I repeat ........NOTHING is going to happen despite your pathetic little post on a message board which is going to disappear in an hour or two anyway. Guns are staying in this country. Find another show to watch.

>When the fuck is the US going to ban all firearms
That will never happen, and any attempts to do so will cause widespread civil insurgency. This instability in the USA would have a catastrophic domino effect on the rest of the world.
Remember, Americans are not rational players, and they may take all of humanity down with them if they think they're going to fall. Providence wills it.

Wait, it's illegal to ban nigger lynches?
Which laws are you fucking talking about?

When a shootout happens at my local Mcdonalds then I'll be the brave american on the news who stopped it.

Kys

Not a scarifice. Gun ownership results in LESS people dieing, because the majority of people aren't muderer's.

On top of it, the NWO goal was to create situation like mass-shootings to demonize gun owners. The avoid doing this in Europe (the EU) to represent "sensible" gun control.

Amerikanische bei Like:
"I need at least 10 fullauto assault rifles, 20 pistols, 15 shotguns, 2-3 crates of handgrenades, multiple rocket launchers, a flamethrower, several knives, a tank, a couple of heavy rocks and a nuclear warhead for protecting my family against people who got even more weapons than me. My god! The paperboy has got a slingshot in his pocket! Lock and load!"

>not having the gas system converted too

Yeah I mad

Trucks are not meant to kill people, guns are meant to kill people

Not at all friendo

because in america, guns are like fast food. its bad for but there are mega dollars to be made. of course the government isnt going to ban them. its what helps to keep their shitty economy going.

t. rightard redneck

trucks kill more people than rifles do
checkmate

>How many lives are saved because criminals know that Americans overwhelingly own guns?
I don't know. Doesn't seem to stop gun crime at all.

Can't wait to put Marxists like you in death camps

>designated killing machine has .0093% success rate
>machine not meant to kill kills fucking tons

How often do you stick your tiny dick in the barrel, ameritard?

All posters cannot into history.

>guns are meant to kill people
None of my 14 guns have ever killed anybody. They must be defective....

What about guns specifically made for target shooting. Even cuck countries can shoot guns in the olympics.

Lazy meme post

impossible to try and calculate the numerical effect of a deterrent like a more armed populace
but gun numbers are up and gun crime continues to trend down so i dunno, could be completely unrelated to anything

It worked in Australia in 1996 after the Port Arthur massacre. We have had no gun massacres since.

wtf is gun law the purge is on steal a tank and go bonkers.

you've had arson massacres
unless you banned fire

Nothing seems like a decline of gun crime than annual mass shootings

Both trucks and guns are inanimate objects that act only according to the intent of their user.

If you want to lower gun crime, ban non-whites.

>straw man argument for keeping guns
>labels disagreement as pro-trump

antifa detected.

arent your population capitals like super white and homogenous?

if it worked in .au it should work in venezuela and mexico and other countries but it doesnt

>Amerifat trying this hard
Gun-nuts are the ultimate cucks

the statistics of gun crime stating factually that there's less gun crime seems like the decline of gun crime, if you ask me
but what the fuck do i know, right?

>How often do you stick your tiny dick in the barrel, ameritard?
Considerably less than the amount of times you get on your knees and suck mudslime cock

I don't really care as long as Americans are just killing themselves, the less of those morons there are, the better.

Ok then

That's not why they died. They died because a maniac shot them.

i went ahead and googled sydney's population, it's pretty much all white people all the way down

this is interesting cause statistically white places have tremendously low gun crime/violent crime altogether
so i can see why america, with its 338 metropolitan areas that are prodominantly not white might seem like a more crime stricken place
the crime is actually pretty much centered in these urban, ethnic areas, literally over 70% of it

>what is the black market

How often do you and your family get fucked by niggers at gunpoint? Did you have to watch your wife getting fucked in they ass while some gangbanger hold a gun to your head yet? How many of your children did you have to bury, cause they found one of daddys toys?

This

weird projecting you're doing there

You're not from a place that has a population that's any smarter, unfortunately.

where they sell black people

You mad leftist boi?

The 2nd amendment does not mean just anyone can own guns. It just means states can raise their own militia forces whereas the federal government can as per the militia clauses in article I of the Constitution. All 2nd amendment jurisprudence prior to this fucking century supports that interpretation, in Presser vs. Illinois the SCOTUS ruled that private militias are not a consitutional right and militias as a state function is 2nd amendment protected. The militia acts of 1792 also made it clear the miliita is not just anyone even by federal standards and that was used against the Whiskey Rebellion in 1794 with no mention of the 2nd amendment proving it wasn't understood to mean people fighitng the government cause they think it's tyranincal. English language rules in the late 1700s also supports the state militia interpretation. The NRA shilled judges over the years to deliberately re-interpret it to mean any nigger or retard can have guns without any pertinence to potential militia service.
www.english.illinois.edu/-people-/faculty/debaron/essays/guns.pdf
>In fact, Presser explicitly stated that “[i]t is undoubtedly true that all citizens capable of bearing arms constitute the reserved military force or reserve militia of the United States as well as of the states.”
>In other words, Presser held the government cannot “prohibit the people from keeping and bearing arms, so as to deprive the United States of their rightful resource for maintaining the public security, and disable the people from performing their duty to the general government.
blog.legalsolutions.thomsonreuters.com/legal-research/today-in-1886-the-supreme-court-rules-in-presser-v-illinois/

Nice b8 OP, keep this shit in Sup Forums where it belongs

America will ban them when Britain stops drinking tea, so never. Firearms are part of life and culture here. They aren't something that can simply be banned and taken.

Can I be a centrist and enjoy my 2nd amendment! haha.. Ugh the right and left are fucking cancer, wish they'd all die off.

No 1911?

Better idea... lets make murder with a gun illegal.. that will surely curb this...

BHABHAAABHAA SO DEEP SHITPOSTING I HAVE CULTURE BHAA
stfu

>America has hundreds of millions of residents
>Literally 100x over many European countries
>More mass shootings because more population (if say 1% of all people are born to be killers, then shootings will rise proportionately)
>"le AMERIFATS are le GETTING SLAUGHT-" *gets hit by white van of peace*

Feel free to read the books every single one of the Founding Fathers wrote, each one stating vehemently their belief that they in fact did mean to write the 2nd Amendment as to let each individual own a firearm.
SCOTUS upheld this already, you're misquoting old shit.

Show me on the doll where your daddy touched you.

I grew up around guns, I have guns, my children are growing up around guns. They know that they do, and they know to not touch them unless mom or dad are around.

My 11 year old daughter has her own .22 and goes to the range with me. Stay mad

I'm a centrist kinda fucker myself, I feel like we outnumber both sides honestly, we're just not as loud or obnoxious.

I wish, I'm stuck with my Keltec p11 until I get enough money.
Honestly though, for the shit I get for carrying it, it's an awesome EDC kinda pistol.

Well, it kind of worked out for me, I'm really good at capitalism, and don't waste too much time shit posting muh team all over the interwebz. If shit pops off, I got some property in NZ and my boy has a private jet. The elite will divide and conquer the weak I suppose.

Hooo the Founding Fathers, they surely need capitals as they were surhumans. Yeah, whatever they wrote it's the true truth. Imma buying a RPG fo my neighbor.

>ban non-whiters
>mass shootings still happen every year in Amnerica
Wew lad. What a dindu you are.

>Sydney
>super white
Lmao

When is the US going to ban idiots? Thousands of people pushing that the issue is guns drawing attention from the real issue of the people who want to end innocent lives for one agenda or another.

If it's not guns, it'll be knives, or bombs, or acid, or fucking guns because criminals don't care about a ban.

Is that why within a year after the ratification of the Bill of Rights they passed laws defining who the militia is and it clearly was not just anyone? Is that why states were able to restrict guns as long it wasn't those in the militia such as women and niggers? Did you know back then there was a distinction between the people and persons? When they say "persons" in the Constitution, it's about individuals, and when they use "the people" it's the collective body politic. "The people" is used in the 2nd amendment, in the 4th amendment for example, it uses both to prove there is a distinction to be made.

who do you hate more? the left or the right?

>but what the fuck do i know, right?
Exactly. You're a guntard so of course you're gonna be in denial of anything that hurts you're precious feelies about your fetish.

>American's half-ass gun control on purpose so they can claim it doesn't work
NRA pays the government money after all.

There's plenty of countries smarter than Clappistan.

>mma buying a RPG fo my neighbor.
Goal post...

RPG's are classified as a Destructive Device. You suck at arguing, and your mom should have taken it in the face instead

And yet. Same access to guns. Different people. It's like people might be the problem.... But nah let's focus on a tool. Retarded faggot.

Yes, and they are pathetic.

I live up in the mountains, practically in the middle of the forest surrounded by good land and family. Shit hits the fan and I'm self sufficient in a good like minded farming community, packing a pretty significant amount of firepower.
My team is the one of common sense, respect, and basic human decency.

The left, to be honest. They're more obnoxious and loud, seem to have more influence in the current year so they're more dangerous.
They seem to want to fuck with my way of life and peace of mind more than the right.