How long before this stupid shithouse cunt's actions lead to another war in Europe?

How long before this stupid shithouse cunt's actions lead to another war in Europe?

So sick of their shit.

>invites hordes ofn third world rapists into europe
>doesn't actually consult the rest of europe
>punishes poor cunts that stand up to her bullying

>lead to another war in Europe?
The wars are going to happen in the Middle East and Asia, closing in Chinese further (if we can).

Europeans will get their clay back, Polish concentration camps for Muslims most likely.

Within the next 20 years

I hope she wins her elections. :)

LEAVE GERMANY ALONE

We don't give a fuck about the EU, mate. Most of us would've told your diplomats to piss off on day one if we had it ou rway.

Me too in all honestly. Would love to finish the job my great-grandfather stated and wipe Krauts off the face of the Earth

Our*

>We don't give a fuck
>would've told your diplomats to piss off on day one if we had it ou rway.
>if

She is a great elader who literally did nothing wrong. It's not her fault if the masses are stupid beyond imagination.

Our two party system that's jamming the gears, nothing to do with the EU. Lots of smaller parties here had a "rip up Rome on day one" policy.

>She is a great elader who literally did nothing wrong
>did nothing wrong

Like telling third world shit to come to Europe?

>Our two party system that's jamming the gears
Because the EU wont let them leave and theres no way out short of UK collapse.

same

Fuck off Germany

>punishes poor cunts that stand up to her bullying
in what way?

Plenty of threats to do with EU spending based on taking equal numbers etc

Why does she hate Britain so much?

I do too but only because if she doesn't win some progressive Marxist spd will

>So sick of their shit.
Then buy our shit. Pay extra tax now pl0x.

I hate M*rkel but the DM is a rag I wouldn't use to line a birdcage

This niggers are stopping in Berlin my friend they are all lined up waiting to make a crossing like William the conquerer

those are just threats, no one got punished yet so far

Of course, because its not entirely up to her.

Merkel actually has no power inside the EU, I've no clue why she keeps running her mouth off.

It's literally impossible to punish countries in the EU since you need to agreement of all 27 nations. Poland will always cover for Hungary and vice versa.
>because its not entirely up to her.
Exactly so please stop talking like the EU is Merkel's dictatorship when she actually can't do shit by herself.

I never said it was. She does have a large share of responsibility for the migrant crisis though. It was her open invitation that was the catalyst for it

>It's literally impossible to punish countries in the EU since you need to agreement of all 27 nations. Poland will always cover for Hungary and vice versa.
Good, that means that we're safe as long as there is at least one other sane country.

I love all the warnings and threats and punisments and penalties and willingness to see the disobedient suffer thrown around.

This is the true spirit of the EU.

What goes around comes around. You had your laughs, now it's my turn, and i'm really laughing my ass off watching everything collapse. A lesson in humility is always hard and bitter Europe. Now simmer in your own shit. No mercy.

Migrant crisis started when wars broke out during the arab spring. She just put some extra wood on the fire.
Pay debts.

Based Papadapapopodopolous

I don't disagree with that.
Merkel's actions in the migrant crisis damaged our reputation and indirectly the EU's reputation as well because Merkel tried to make it a "European issue" once she realized that she couldn't handle the amount of people arriving here.

She would deserve to lose the next election for that but sadly she is the head of the conservative party and Martin Schulz would probably be even worse.

>She just put some extra wood on the fire.
Wood, petrol and fireworks, the irresponsible fucking cow.

Yes, but the fireworks is wonderfull.

indeed, it's amusing to watch it all from a safe place

What do you think will happen to Poland when Europe is flooded with third world shitskins?

we're going to build a wall
it will be the most beautiful wall ever built

Going to make Greece pay for it.

How when all your builders in in the UK?

no worries, we have virtually unlimited amount of cheap ukrainian workforce

>Implying Krauts weren't always subhuman niggers and they're not just welcoming more of their own kind

>Germanic tribes of acient rome = Germany
2/10 made me react

Why do you keep white knighting so hard for this pain in the asshole of Europe? You aren't a German, clognigger.

I'm not defending Merkel. He just insulted me on a personal level.

>Be Britshit
>Mishandle the post-colonial situation in the Middle East
>Complains about the consequence that came along when it strikes back at them

Anglos are the worst. Spaniards and Frenchmen are at least men enough to accept the consequence.

>when the filthy sexpat thinks he's getting a (You)

@74972542
>the education of third world gooks

Sounds like Brits are just smarter about it

Definitely wasn't staged by the Remaniacs, like the "go home poles" notes, and false reporting of hate incidents.

or like this thread

>this thread is staged
What did he mean by this?

Shut up

fuck merkel

>tfw the greeks think the decimation their country faces applies to whole Europe
pretty sad, desu.

Go Merkel punish us the Brits for all they've done my Irish ancestors are smiling beyond the grave.

Um try again sweeties

Rude