/nfl/ general - NEVADA edition

MIA: Dolphins sign banned ex-Rams S T.J. McDonald
FA: Teams concerned about Kaepernick's vegan diet
NO: Drew Brees thinks he can play until he's 45
CLE: Coleman would play slot if Gordon returns?
FA: Guard Chris Chester retiring after 11 seasons
FA: Ex-Redskins GM: Problems not alcohol-related
WAS: Report: 'Skins haven't made new Cousins offer
PIT: Steelers expect 'another leap' from Coates
MIN: Report: Sharrif Floyd's career in jeopardy
PHI: Pederson: Matthews 'big part of what we do'
PHI: Pederson thinks Jeffery will help other WRs
WAS: Gruden: 'Offense runs through' Jordan Reed
ATL: Falcons' Chester to retire after 11 seasons

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mn9AxPut5sk
reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/62m2ua/rnfl_survivor_round_8/
implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

EAGLES!

first for Myles Garrett

OFFICIAL ONLY ACCEPTABLE REASONS TO BE A FAN OF A TEAM

>it's your home team
>you spent a significant portion of your childhood in the team's region
>your father liked the team
>you're not from the USA
>your home team moved and switched fandom to the next closest team

COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE REASONS

>liking the uniforms
>liking a certain player on the team

>reading through my draft notes from last year
>First line is "DARRON LEE SUCKS ASS"
>Go back to archives and read about cuckeye and falcon fans hyping him
That was a good start to the day

>brees can play until he's 45
Please have Rivers, Brees and Brady play til 45 and all become Gods amongst boys in the HOF

1th for Vikings

i'm gonna start bandwaggoning the browns. there's no way they can fuck up the amount of talent they have on their team, even with Brock Lobster starting.

>Brett Favre sacrificed himself to the first flame and continued the age of Gods
The flame is fading gentlemen we need a chosen undead to link the flames and continue the age of Gods

What if I like a team for all of those reasons

Our time will come. Eventually.

>It's your home team
>You're not from the USA

>tfw Rivers leads the Chargers to win the Owl this year

THE FIRE RISES

>Gase building up the defense

I was born in St Louis, but moved to Toronto for 20 years

anyone notice the decline in Safeties over the past couple of years?
there used to be a lot of good safeties in the league and now its a difficult position to scout I guess. even when it comes to FA the guys I think are gonna be elite end up fizzling out on other teams.
I really thought safeties were plug and play but I guess they take a few years to develop like corners.
>best safety in each division?

So you trannies and liberal mods banned me for calling the Mayor of Oakland a cunt for the city losing the Raiders?

Well it was her fault, and other liberal politicians turning that city into a poor, and broken down, sanctuuary city: That can't even afford its best American thing anymore.

Im glad the Raiders are now in Las Vegas. At least they are back in America for a while.

I hope they make the playoffs this year and then leave Oakland crying. And then go further in playoffs as the Las Vegas Raiders!!

At least you will have more crime and Tacos Oakland.

Las Vegas Raiders,

Cowboys,

Patriots,

Packers,

Now Americas Teams.

>Saints god rid of Malcolm Jenkins for Jairus Byrd
>Malcolm turned into a leader and one of the best safeties in the NFL
>Byrd was a massive bust
Love when the saints fuck up

>he will never give me an intimate BLM speech in bed
why even live?

>still being a charger fan in SD
At least raidniggers had a point to move

>Packers Raiders 49ers
>Outdated
Confirmed for shit uni taste

Can we all agree this is the great Poem ever made for a Football Team.

First fucking day of Las Vegas Raiders they need to just play this.

youtube.com/watch?v=mn9AxPut5sk

Tossing out my Vikings merch. Fuck this team.

SD fans are the fucking worst. I respect real chargers fans in SD. except that city is retarded when it comes to anything sports related.

>Packers, Bears, Raiders, Niners, Colts, Chiefs, Steelers
>Redesign
Fuck off

how did reggie nelson do for the raiders?
Eagles have the best Safety tandem in the league
>still means nothing to me since neither of them are brian dawkins
really nothing they can do can make me respect them

Landon Collins doesnt get the love he deserves I think. But really there just isn't great safety play in the league right now.

when did Oakland turn into the most commie city in the country? maybe I just wasn't paying attention

He made a pro bowl, but i don't know much after that

Alright. I am in a tough situation. Born/raised in Vegas. First game ever watched was Super Bowl XXXIX. My stepdad's favorite team was the Patriots. I wanted to go against them and root for the Eagles. Ever since, I've been a fan of the Eagles.
>12 years later
Still a fan of the Eagles, Raiders announced move to Vegas. Should I continue being a Eagles fan or should I switch to the Raiders?, etc.

P.S.: I think there should be an exception to people who are raised in cities where there is no professional sports (until now).

san fran bled out into oakland

the whole bay area is commie except for Danville and Walnut Creek where old money still exists

BASED GPODAWUND, brother.

Dont ask Sup Forums what team to root for, unless you plan on moving to Dallas. Just consider yourself a fan of both and see what happens when they face each other

>Danville
>Walnut Creek

You mean the Ohio Amish strongholds?

You can root for both teams.

Born in Los Angeles in 1989. Was heartbroken when the Raiders went back to Oakland. Moved to Vegas in 2013 and now they've followed me here.

I still like the Patriots because Brady & Belichick create such mass butthurt.

i'd say if you continued rooting for the eagles after XXXIX, you're a pretty true fan. switch to the raiders if you want, but the eagles are actually on the upswing for once. might feel kind of weird if you miss that

>le edgy right wing leaf appears

oh boy

>tfw i dont like this crybaby fag, but now Im rooting for his operation and shoulder to heal 100% good.

I dont like or root for people/Athletes to get hurt out of their best performance.

Anybody thinks he will make a comeback or is he done? Was he a flash only? I mean horrible season, complete lost of confidence, then operation, now wont get any prep time and barely any rehab. Fuuuk.

>fan of both
Sup Forums really sickens me sometimes, endless generals really has made this board soft

if his athleticism diminishes he's fucked since he's inaccurate and a poor decision maker

I dont even want to buy a jersey anymore. the only person I like is harrison smith.

Danville California. Where I grew up. Rich white people. Its awesome.

what the fuck is wrong with rooting for 2 teams? Eagles and Raiders actually have a lot in common, obviously in their fanbases and also their position as a team. I cant think of many teams that would have a better bromance

>tfw have Raiders t shirt on right now.

Didn't it used to be a LA team?

Oakland > LA > Oakland > LV

>walnut creek
cocaine and dark skinned people are treated with suspicion and derision while whites have no fear of the law
great town. still cant believe dublin and now fucking rural hollister are considered bay area now.

20 years ago.

>Cam

I always wonder how he had that 1 great season just 1 year ago. Owl appearance, MVP. His coach says he is "shook". And blamed injuries of his Oline.

he's had a few pretty productive years if you factor in his running, but I think QB running is an overrated stat since a lot of the time it comes at the expense of the RBs stats, plus it means the QB is always hurt

seems like you didn't watch cam in either 2015 or 2016. his biggest thing is confidence, if he doesn't have it he plays so much worse.

the o-line thing is a legitimate gripe, too. it's a pretty bad unit, but they played way over their head in 2015. fucking michael oher playing at a pro bowl level was one of the biggest reasons the offense was so successful. the defense also did get worse this year, after losing norman and then kuechly being injured. basically a perfect storm of factors to make the panthers a shell of the team they were in 2015. i'd like to say they can get back to that level, but cam just takes way too many hits because refs call less on him, probably because he's so fucking big.

Pats going 19-0 and theres nothing you can do to stop >us

>Hollister
>Bay Area
What knuckle head decided that?

Good old days tbhfamalam
>mfw during battle for LA beer prices and crowd rushing to buy as many as they can
Good times

Are the browns drafting trubisky or Mahomes at 12?

Im watching Owl 50 again right now on NFL network. Denver is literally raping him and he is falling apart. I love Von Miller and Talib.

You are right about Cams confidence. This rape broke him hard. And Michael Ohr played great for Panthers though.

I hope he heals 100% and can play good again. At least a winning season.

>WAS: Gruden: 'Offense runs through' Jordan Reed
>injury prone
>only plays 25% of snaps when healthy

aaaaaaaaaaaa

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

it's not fair to defenders to give him calls like he's a pocket passer since he's basically a RB on so many plays

real estate agents to drive up prices. people were moving there for the commute and now houses are 1 and 1.5 million on average now.
I fucking hate CA so much.

whats a good game from last year on Youtube lads?
feel like watching an under appreciated game.

Can we fuck with the reddit survivor thing?

Is there enough of us to sway it?

Do people smoke the reefer in public

depends on how trashy you are. but yeah. of course.
I mean outdoor coffee shops and parks and such.
not like in restaurants or wherever.

and most people vape hella weed now. just let this state die already.

okay. I cant find this shit.
anyone got some torrents for last season? any games will do.

>We never got to see a Colts Giants or Broncos Giants superbowl

thank you based NE

>FA: Teams concerned about Kaepernick's vegan diet

roja directa

Pussy makes you do terrible things. HIs girlfriend, whom he took from Aldon Smith, is another mixed race DJ who does the whole SJW/BLM shit.

have you thanked the GOAT today?

Here is the link
reddit.com/r/nfl/comments/62m2ua/rnfl_survivor_round_8/

How about we aim for a tie?

>#Dolphins have waived DE Dion Jordan.

what a waste
they could have fleeced Chip Kelly at the Eagles or Niners but held onto him just to cut him

Fellow LV native bro here. I've been a Boston sports fan my whole life as that is where my father is from. As a native you should know that it doesn't matter what team comes here, you're putting that damn jersey on. I never thought in a million years I'd wear a raiders anything but the day become the Las Vegas Raiders I'm all in

Why is the Raiders logo so /fa/?

Its up there with The Bulls logo and Mighty Ducks in terms of Patrician Team logos

Off the top of my head the Titans Raiders game was bretty good

>Real Estate agents
Crusifixtion needs to return as the norm

>You're weak
Kekd

mariota vs carr. sounds good. just dont wanna see carr break his leg. that was the colts game I hope.
real estate agents have turned anything south of the grapevine into LA and anything north of the 152 bay area
truly just scumbags adding to urban sprawl and commuting time

the 1996 Conference championship games were flipped around, and now we have a Jaguars vs Panthers Super Bowl.

Who wins

Seahawks will win the Owl over the Patriots, Brady will throw 3 picks including a pick 6

Not only that but also making everything else expensive as a result. Not to mention pricing houses in my Podunk town like they are beach front property, also the colts did kil Carr yeah

I'm making an /nfl/ team for 4cc virtual divegrass for fun, gimme your thoughts on the meme listed and if they need to be changed. Pic related. Give suggestions/ideas to add or drop, etc. Most of these are general football memes on Sup Forums over the years, lemme know if I missed something good.
Remember, players with medals are better rated than those that aren't.

also this is the link to the owl: implyingrigged.info/wiki/Sup Forumserb_Owl
and now I'll fuck off

>1. Randy Moss not on the team
How new are you?

considered, but didn't put in. who would you take out for it then?

Based Carr is a shitty one, Punished Eli is a shitty one, Chick Parm is the worst one, EDP is a shitty one, Touchdown Tom isn't even Sup Forums

>Grew up a Browns fan
>Browns move in '96
>Dad's family were hardcore Green Bay fans
>Decide to root for them
>Always rooted for Browns on the side
>Excited for their draft this year consider Turd Thompson is a shit

Is it possible to bandwagon Cleveland before the season starts?

>tfw only a few more years until brady retires and the patricuks go on to be basement dwellers and the league is fun again for a few decades

>he's so fucking big.

Figures the sizequeen would say that

>Forgetting about this elite motherfucker

Jags because coughlin. I don't remember anything about the 96 panthers except beuerlein had a great year and they ended the cowboys dynasty

He can't possibly be better than Brady so I'll take it

MIN:Ex-Ram Case Keenum lands with Vikings
huh. whatever.

Kevin Greene had like 809 sacks

Why are the AFC and NFC so different?

all the best QBs. aside from Brees, are in the AFC

Now do it by QB.
>Tom Brady:5
>Peyton Manning:4
>Ben Roethlisberger:3
>Joe Flacco:1

>Russel Wilson:2
>Eli Manning:2
>Matt Hasselbeck, Cam Newton, Drew Brees, Kurt Warner, Rex Grossman, Donovan McNabb, Colin Kaepernick, Aaron Rodgers, Mattn Ryan:1

NFC is trash

>AFC: 8-5
>NFC: 5-8

>yfw you remember the viqueen/filthidelphia hype from early last season and then both teams went down in flames

It was so, so beautiful. Please, queens, do it again this year just so I can laugh at you.

If possible, start the crashing and burning against whatever team picks up AP and have him run all the fuck over you.