Having sex in 30 minutes. What should I do? Underrated moves?

Having sex in 30 minutes. What should I do? Underrated moves?

surprise ass fuck

Shower. Keep the money in an envelope on the dresser with her name. Keep it simple.

time to practice cunnilingus!! spell the alphabet on her clit with your tongue.

The shocker

Watch Hellboy and whenever he says something corny stick it in her ass raw without mercy

Well I guess I have to do this now. Consider it done.

Do some underaged moves

Go slow. Ask her what she wants. Take care of her first. Unless you're a faggot, then just suck his dick and go home.

If you're fucking missionary, just as you pull out and jerk yourself off to finish on her gut, lean in so your jerking hand rubs against her clit. Women love it.

Vary the pace, don't just slam it in her. Go in balls deep and hold it there, grinding inside her. Don't develop a real rhythm to anything, change it up and keep her guessing.

Crank it, spank it, smack it on the bing-bong!
- David Spade

Can we upgrade that to a sudden, entire fist up her asshole?

I'm thinking that wouldn't go over well

underrated as fuck.
I needed a good laugh

hair pulling. most chicks like it when done right. you can't just grab her ponytail and tug away, you have to get your fingers up in her scalp, grab a wide area of hair from a very short distance, and pull firmly but gently away

Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaap!

If you get the chance, do this thing I call lip bite, as in lip bite her neck. Don't bite with your actual teeth, use your lips instead. Women love that shit

Don't worry I got you with the spooky check

Gotta rock the jackhammer. Also try spinning.

Donkey punch that bitch.

Nuts in the ass, dick in the pussy. It's the only way to go.

Thats a good trick!

holy shit i forgot about this, such a wealth of great lines.
>i'ma clown on this bitch
>its like getting dogs in a tub
>its a one man DP
>BOOYAH

Best trick is to eat her ass when she doesn't expect it, she will love it and you

I've actually tried it, and it's kind of difficult to keep your balls in there and fuck her at the same time, they keep wanting to pop back out.

This is bad advice.

agreed its not a good idea. she needs to expect it, but you can do it kind of against her wishes. my last GF hated the idea, but one day right after she showered i just went for it, making it clear i was doing it and she let it happen.
my current GF was like, "you eat ass, right?" but still doesn't always want it, and when she doesn't want it theres usually a good reason.
its all about reading the situation

here how you can keep your face (but maybe she is not expecting from you acting like an adult, then ignore the following)

be upfront about yourself
avoid fake confidence
avoid doing things you do not feel confident about
stay polite
some men don't get like rock hard just from
the foreplay alone; the last bit adds the moment you enter her caves
this implies, for your own sake, avoid thinking about your dick

roll with the punches dude

gentlemen bit:
accept that most women below their 30ties don't have a clue how to handle a dick properly

two reasons:
firstly, when they are younger they looked great and if any, they had most sex with men that got hard easily and came quick. which takes any reason from them to learn how to work a dick well. was not necessary to learn and against their own interest.

secondly, they simply have had that much sex at all.
If men play showing fake confidence, you should be clear about that every woman does that too.

Depends on her zodiac sign

if she's a Taurus like my girlfriend, she won't get enough kisses, licks and nibbles on her neck. Side of neck, front and back, it'll drive her crazy

if she's not Taurus research it yourself faggot.

This guy gets it

Missionary

OP here. Just finished. Did that!

how'd the bootyhole taste?

like shit

nice.

Like skin. We showered before

a clean asshole doesn't taste like skin. it tastes like hopes and dreams.

>a shower cleans an asshole

If you used an enema in there

nigga when i eat ass i aint going that deep.

Because you're not into girls

ass eating is gender neutral, i've done men and women and its basically the same.

What does it feel like, never got my butt munched before

i don't let people do it to me. i'm ticklish as fuck. a dude tried once and every time his face came close i giggled too much.

When hitting it from behind push on her butt hole with your thumb like it's a button, it will make her pussy tighten up on your dick.

thats a good tip, but if you're not up on this thread OP already got laid.