Care to explain why is he considered such a marketing force? serious question. It all feels so forced to me...

Care to explain why is he considered such a marketing force? serious question. It all feels so forced to me. He does a lot of social media stunts but that doesn't necessarily translates into money. It seems to me as if he's deemed marketable because he was expensive, ergo he must be a market force. There's nothing likeable about this guy and isn't even a captivating player.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oZQyRY7F0mk
youtube.com/watch?v=eZZMtvO6PZ8
theguardian.com/football/2016/may/13/manchester-united-earn-half-billion-pounds
bbc.com/sport/football/38015518
transferleague.co.uk/manchester-city/english-football-teams/manchester-city-transfers
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kids love him for some reason

>It all feels so forced to me
it does, I wonder if there would be such a publicity push if he was white

he's a nigger

western society likes to paint nignogs as hip cool people

He's got charisma.
You either have it, or you don't.

Ryan Gosling has it, Chris Evans doesn't.
Emma Stone has it, Lauren Conrad doesn't.
Seth Rogen has it, Chris Pratt doesn't.
Richard Sherman has it, Eli Manning doesn't.
CR9 has it, Ribéry doesn't.
Pogba has it, David Luiz doesn't.

Of course there would be Sup Forumsfag. Maybe even more.

youtube.com/watch?v=oZQyRY7F0mk
youtube.com/watch?v=eZZMtvO6PZ8

People acting as he was never good, promising or entertaining are a joke.

>social media savvy black "fashionable" muslim who does FIFA tricks and scores a blooter once in a blue moon, then proceeds to celebrate with a trademark dance move
In theory, he's the ultimate marketing tool. Fortunately, his appeal is declining rapidly now that everyone besides the most casual Manure customers realized what a fraud he is

Crudely put, but accurate. White youth - still a majority even in England or France - is brainwashed into accepting ethnically black culture as their own.

>Pogba has it, David Luiz doesn't.

he's a meme

>a bloot and a epin skill xD
>this somehow makes a midfielder good
Look up how many times per match he used to get dispossed back in his Juve days. Put Coutinho next to the same players, in fornt of the same defence, in the same luxury role without any team responsibilities, and he would have twice as many goals, assists and Youtube highlights.

Paul Pogba.

He's a bit too much of a try-hard desu.

>Coutinho
>Not a 1 in 100 long shot merchant

he's STILL a likable guy after pic related and the huelocaust tbqhwy

What does that make Pogba then?

>based slovak is BTFO-ing customers again

Does he even speak English? I honestly have never seen him talk and have no idea what he sounds like.

crying to deflect blame =/= charisma

They used to be more persistent though, now they fold after one or two replies. Manure probably need to spend another billion on meme players so customers' confidence and delusion comes back.

Reminder he's a Manchester academy player

The fact that you feel the need to constantly attack United shows that the club has won and that we're in your head, win or lose. If nobody is interested in Man Utd why attack them in every thread about them?

just wait for summer and /trans/

>we've won
>we're in your head
Cringed. Do you expect people to ignore their utterly failing project after all the delusion by their chink/paki fans everywhere and all the money spent?

We'll need to update this with Greasemann's phone celebration

>we won
>headed to the EL for 2nd straight season
are you the reverse Trudeau?

>greaseman phoning it in
>pogba dabbing right next to him

>tfw United are buyers' remorse: the team
>tfw United fade into obscurity after 2 more seasons of spending a gorillion shekels

Every club has bad years, every single club is going to have failed hype sometimes, but can you name any other club that's still as relevant as United is whether they're winning or losing?

>he has this image saved to his hard drive
>not losing

>United keep wasting millions while producing underwhelming results
>after some years of not getting into the CL and Adidas ditching them, they reveal huge deficits
>Glazers sell the club to some Asian
>United gets the same fate as Post-Lim Valencia and battle to get out of relegation spots for years
best timeline desu
you're the new Liverpool, all you have left is "we were a big club! ergo we must still be one!" which is a pretty sad thing to be proud about

>every single club is going to have failed hype sometimes
>united have had 4 straight seasons of failed hype and still think they're as relevant as madrid or barcelona

>them ABU delusions

Beautiful

Ayy
>"relevant"
Hated by everyone, supported by casual Asians who don't even watch matches regulary but buy merchandise every year and follow them on social media. Nice "relevance" you got there.

>facts and results are "delusions"
>hopes and potential are real
United customers everyone.

>after some years of not getting into the CL and Adidas ditching them, they reveal huge deficits
>Glazers sell the club to some Asian
>United gets the same fate as Post-Lim Valencia and battle to get out of relegation spots for years

Would love for you to back up those facts m8

I'm not the one saying they're relevant, you guys are by constantly posting about them and generating attention

All I'm saying is that you don't see daily threads and memes and hate directed at Portsmouth or Plymouth and Argyle Town. People only give attention to relevant clubs.

Doesn't their Adidas deal get reduced by 30% if they fail to qualify for CL again? As soon as the pakis get sick of being taunted for bandwagoning a losing club and switch to Chelsea or Spanish clubs, Manure are doomed.

>Manure Customers still have not accepted their fate

SAD!

>post about them every day
>"irrelevant"

ABUs never fail to make me laugh desu

Daily reminder that the based slovak is doing god's work on this board.

Slovak bless.

4 years of being shite is quite the fact I'd say. But keep thinking that suddenly the trend will magically change

So what you're saying is your hopes and delusions weren't actual facts?

Do you interact with people interested in football outside of Sup Forums, or at least visit some other online sports communities sometimes? Manure customers are the most obnoxious faggots imaginable, never failing to spout how they're the biggest club in the world, or behind only Real/Barca in the worst case.

indeed, he is my third favorite shitposter

Trends are a real thing in multiple fields. Wishing that the next year you suddenly are going to become 70's Ajax is a delusion. You're basically the new Liverpool, going "ar year la" every new season

>that pic

What's this an ad for la? I kind of want some iced coffee now.

Because Portsmouth and Argyle Town don't have emojis about dabbing niggers. United generate enough media attention on their own.

>Implying that our shitposting on this tiny part on the internet doesn't add to it too much.

When did Liverpool battle to get out of relegation for years again?

Most people outside of Sup Forums and internet places respect United as one of the biggest clubs even if they support other teams, and real life people meme on Pogba way less than you guys. Also, you clearly never have met Liverpool or Arsenal or Celtic or even BvB fans if you think United is anywhere as cancerous as they are :^)

because the club is a circus, it's easy to pick on them

A scenario more likely than you would expect, Adidas deal being reduced is just the beginning. Their appeal to investors is based solely on Asian fanbase, and I wouldn't bet on their loyalty through thick and thin, to be honest.
theguardian.com/football/2016/may/13/manchester-united-earn-half-billion-pounds
bbc.com/sport/football/38015518
>Manchester United will miss out on more than £30m in overall revenue if they fail to qualify for next season’s Champions League, but the real hit will come if they finish outside the top four again in 2017-18.

>Most people outside of Sup Forums and internet places respect United as one of the biggest clubs
Oh, do they

Or it could happen and then nothing will change. Where are the cold hard facts in this? Everyone seems so sure that United are going to crash and burn for some reason, very strange.

>pic
That's kind of cute desu. Maybe in that he's acting like a child though.

Yes, I know people that hate them but not people like you that try to claim that they're finished because of a bad transfer. Not in the Mourinho era anyway. But I can see it's pointless to argue with you since you've had this same schtick for months but you still can't get United out of your head

Maybe the last 4 years of mismanagement at the top and buying stars without any direction is enough proof

>Or it could happen and then nothing will change
What do you mean by that? It's a fact the deal is reduced if they fail to qualify, it's a fact this current model is not sustainable without the massive investing backing Manure enjoy now, it's a fact chink customers are as fickle as they come. No one is claiming it's sure to happen, but it's a possibility if they continue their pants on head retarded transfer strategy and faling to live up to expectations.

I am phenominally impressed at how he made Gerrard look so much like Captain Tsubasa

he is black

But Uniteds revenue is the highest its ever been in years. Even with United being a complete joke since Fergie retired, they've been making more and more money from the so called fickle customers who have seen United win 2 (two) trophies since 2013. Who knows, maybe every single sponsor will fuck off and United will plummet in a few years. But current trends show that the money making machine isn't really slowing down.

Please elaborate on this "Mourinho era" you brought up, that caught my attention. What is it exactly?

>replying to the slav
You'd get more productive conversation from a tree

>Muslim
>named Paul

What did he mean by this? It's like a Christian naming his son after Muhammad

>David Luiz doesn't.
he was literally the second most popular player in our nt. all the kids loved him

>What did he mean by this? It's like a Christian naming his son after Muhammad
Or an MLS team naming their club "Real"

The slovak is clearly demented but it turns out he's deluded as well. A fucking Yugo Juve fan memeing about foreign supporters -- give me a break.
If you want authentic, working-class local football how about don't watch the fucking Premier League?
There's no authenticity in ANY club anywhere outside of non-league. If you or someone you personally know has never played or had a role in the operations of your favorite club, you are a >customer.
For being such a small club, MU sure get a lot of attention. including hourly threads crying about how much millionaires want to pay other millionaires. It's getting bland.

Majority of their revenue is based on Chevrolel and Adidas deals signed in vain hopes of getting back on track two years ago, and merchandise sales were temporatily boosted by signing the ultimate meme Pogbert. If they continue to "achieve" "results" like they do now, it's not sustainable.

*why he is

I thought he was based but he's just an upset Juve fan

>all these tears for a designated chink/paki club
>being this triggered on Sup Forums

Lmao tru my man

Upset about what? You've had the pleasure of witnessing Poobag in action for nearly a full season now, do you still believe anyone would miss him?

>failed project

They were just today announced as the most valuable club in the world alongside Real Madrid and ahead of Barcelona. They are a marketing giant with the biggest sponsors and worldwide loyal fans. They've got iconic players and will continue to spend to bring in more. If anything they are as high as they've ever been. If they qualify for the CL or win Europa then it's gg for everyone else

Actually I think most of the revenue is from the PL and match day income. United have some of the greatest jews behind it, if sponsors were to slip they'd probably find some Taiwanese desktop fan manufacturer to give them more money.

Like I said, people thinking United would financially tank are as deluded as people who think the debt really means anything. If they were to remain 7-10th and win nothing for another 5 years then I can see a significant decline. Can't see it happening though.

>we're so f*cking rich
>we're the most popular team in Southeast Asia
>look at these based sponsors we have
Never change, customers

>Implying it's about authenticity
>United sells noodles to chinks and still comes 6th
>e-everyone's a customer
>w-we're still a big club!
>y-you're just obsessed!

>youtube highlights
lmao

Actually my mistake, most of it is commercial revenue.

Juve couldn't care less about Pogba right now

you mad cause you gettin styled on

*dabs poetically"

PL and matchday incomes are roughly comparable to what other English teams near the top get, the fat sponsorships are what makes the difference. No one is claming they'll collapse financially within next few years, but their retarted transfer strategy is completely undermining any monetary achievements. City and Chelsea managed to buy success, Manure can't.

He trolled pundits into believing he's a good player

>Biggest club in the world la

He's remembered fondly, especially the circumstances of his departure :^)

In fairness, it took City a very long time for their spending to bear fruit. I do agree the transfer strategy has been nothing short of insane, but I'd pin that down to all the managerial sackings and player turnover since Fergie retired.

*dabs defensively*

You can easily point out when City started to spend big, and they've been reliably challenging the top ever since. Manure have been spending the same money as City for 4 seasons now, yet the league positions hardly suggest any improvements.

For their size they spent a fortune and failed to crack top 4. Spent about £100m every summer, which was pretty big back then, and failed to get top 4 until 2011. They didn't win anything in those seasons either. City had an excellent spine they could build around, whereas United in the last 4 seasons do not.

>manure customers feel obliged to defend footballers that don't even know they exist

LOOB

>tfw spurs fan
>banter'd for blowing blowing the bale money 4 years ago
>recovered within a season because well run management
>replaced 7 (seven) newly bought players
>united can barely do a rebuild without doing fifty more

what is their secret???

Pogba was basically the ultimate meme in england because nobody watches serie a and he was supposedly the best midfielder ever yet fergie let him go

It's been a myth for years, now he has finally arrived and proved to be utter dross it will die down, but it still lives among idiots

They had a manager they trusted in and kept despite shaky results at the start, United didn't.

transferleague.co.uk/manchester-city/english-football-teams/manchester-city-transfers
Two seasons of big spending before the results came, and in 10/11 they got the FA Cup along with reaching top 4. After that four consequent seasons of 1st/2nd spots, and previous year when they finished 4th they reached CL semis while Manure didn't get past group stage with Wolfsburg, PSV and CSKA Moscow, and later got eliminated in EL by Liverpool. While spending the same money as City.
>City had an excellent spine, United do not
And whose fault is that? >mouyes handsomely contributed to their transfer expenditure since his arrival, and he's just as wasteful as >moyes or Van Laal.

You're just parroting what I said, City spent something like 500m when they got bankrolled before winning their first trophy.
>And whose fault is that?
The higher ups for not having a plan after Fergies retirement. For sacking managers without giving them much of a chance to build these spines. Clueless managers who bought players and had 0 ideas of where to play them. Mouyes should really get time to build first. Without a spine, managers can't get as much leeway with transfers.

250 million until FA Cup (first trophy after half a century or something), 380 until winning the league and establishing themselves as one of the top English teams. Also worth noting they have their 4th manager since then, so it's not like Manure are the only ones dealing with manager turnover. I'm not claiming this is how it should be done, but it proves that it's entirely possible to buy success effectivelly. In fact, I can't think of a comparable case when club wastes as much money as Manure do and get fuck all in return.
>Mouyes should really get time to build first
Buidling is what Van Laal did, at least you could tell what his style was and what youngsters he was attempting to develop. >mouyes just throws money money on players Raiola told him to and recently switched to wannabe Conte tactics when he realized how painfully outdated his own setups are. The most likely scenario is that he'll blow two hundred million this summer, underperform again and either leave or get sacked by the end of 17/18

From 07/08 to 10/11 they spent about 450m. And City were used to changes in managers, United clearly weren't as evidenced by the mess after Fergie.
>Buidling is what Van Laal did
So sick of people saying this. The youngsters LVG developed were merely thrown in without any plan because of all the injuries, whereas the genuinely talented ones like Pereira were forgotten about. The biggest success he had was Rashford and that only happened because of the multitude of injuries to strikers, not because he planned to. Other than him there was Lingard who's a squad player at best, the others were average lower midtable level players who filled in now and then. All he did was spend millions on players and had no idea where to play them while playing the most boring football in Europe, scraping an FA Cup thanks to one of the easiest routes to get there. The best thing about him was his record against the top teams, and that was when the top teams weren't anywhere near as strong as they are now. I could really go on. Had he stayed this season I doubt United would even be 8th.

I feel bad for all of the plebs ITT that didn't get to see a young Paul Pogba play.

He was a hungrier player at Juventus

>450m
Yeah I didn't count the 07/08 season. But there's a huge difference between spending that kind of money on making an irrelevant team into a top side (and succeeding), and throwing the same cash at a former top side in attempt to stay relevant (and failing). As far as performances go, Manure were artificially sustained by Ferguson and his influence, those years are never comming back. Much less so under >mouyes who is the very definition of short term success, except he's washed up now and not capable of achieving the success phase.
>Van Laal
Doesn't matter what the circumstances of his youth use were, the fact is that he played them and got more or less the same results as >mouyes does now, completely reliant on a 35 year old to bail him out.

because
>Americucks
isnt even a fucking meme