Is this show actually any good, or is it all fandom and hype?

Is this show actually any good, or is it all fandom and hype?

I'd give it a 7/10 and I'm a picky sonofabitch

It's decent, it's only getting huge hype because of the 80's vape shitfest trend

Pretty good mate.

Watch it for yourself, and don't let others judge it for you.

Yep.

I guess I'll give it a watch. Nothin better to do anyway

why don't you just fucking watch it and find out for yourself

Why don't you just suck my fucking dick faggot?

its fucking hyped. 4/10 max

kys

what the... that's not the image I chose. that's only happened to me like once before

>kys

Its pretty stupid but it's entertaining enough. It's not the geniuswork NPR would have you believe though. It masturbates the SJW's more than a little.

It’s all about 80’s nostalgia

in the time it took you to post this you could have been into the first episode and made a decision for yourself, you have made it clear that you are a 12 year old that can't be bothered to do a thing for himself. good luck with life.

Stranger Things is 10/10 would bang

Season 1: Great
Season 2: Shite, 99% build up

yes
season 1 is very good
season 2 is kinda overhyped

What's the matter with you?

Bad show.

it's a fun show, gives that nostalgia feel. There isn't really a need for the fan fare. Like with Rick and Morty just watch it cus it's a good show and pretend the fandom doesn't exist, because they ruin it.

Some nigga stole his candy tonight.

Ok, so I think that the black and ginger kid get together, and also that dart is a pedoif its a zero G house, why the fuck is there normal toilets.

its a good show, just isnt as great as everyone says. typical omg its the greatest show because i know 4 other people that watch it kind of shit

pure crap. all cliches, shitty acting, and hype. winona ryder is fucking awful, worst actress i've ever witnessed.

It says "standard gravity" on the top right.

I suppose that means when you're in the room you have regular gravity as you expect on earth and that's why there's a regular toilet that could probably flush?

Shows 5.7/10 and only because of the cinematography and special effects. Other than that, it ruined the show my a stupid plot and lack of actual importance of ideology/plot/point(s).

-Feels Flows

/ thread right here.

It's decent scifi, with an 80's kick to it. But I was not that impressed.

If you grew up in the 80s, watch it. If not. You won't get it or appreciate it.

Dont listen to this cocksucker.

It's not bad at all, it's actually pretty good.

But just like everything else, it might not be for you. It's still worth giving a few episodes a try because it might be something you'll really like.

if you are not a clingy autistic manchild you'll love season 1

took me a few episodes to really get into it but it's pretty great. Season 2 was good too except for episode 7 which is awful but seems to have no impact on anything else that happens.