I want to punch this kid so fucking hard in his retarded fucking mutant face

I want to punch this kid so fucking hard in his retarded fucking mutant face

heh you just mad he rich and everyone loves him and you still invisible and a nobody just like always

/thread/
/op/

I guess that makes you special, OP. I mean, if you don't like him, don't watch him. Pretty simple, really. In b4 kys for pointing out a plain fact.

it's a stupid fucking show, nothing but tired cliches and shitty acting

kids 15 and has already had more pussy than OP. And more money. And more fame. And more friends.

I bet OP hasn't punched anyone ever

but he got teef now

who cares the kid looks like a fucking ninja turtle

hey you do realize that when you post it tells us that OP is posting,
so like you look really stupid right now....

those pussies left unsatisfied, women seeking to fill their empty void not of their vagina but their purse.

>ITT mutants as ugly as the kid defending the kid indirectly defending themselves

ugly fucks

Dude I fuckin love this kid! He’s awesome as Dustin in Stranger Things. I know it’s probably an unpopular opinion but I think for a kid he’s a pretty decent actor

you fucking newfag idiot. it shows the people responding to OP.

This is precious! Someone's first day on 4chinz.

Good job

Talk about looking really fucking stupid. JFC.

We get that you hate Trump but you going out of your way to make this random ass comment makes no sense breh

The nigger is the only good child actor in that show

I hate him. I also get annoyed by that dyke 11 too

the kid has a rare bone and teeth disorder hence the missing teeth....

sure is a lot of same fagging going on in this thread

Mike is a faggot
Will is a penis head
Nigger is a Nigger
Dustin is a disgusting inbred goblin
11 is a gay boy
Max needs my weiner.

yeah shes not great. new bitch is pretty hot tho

man i hate him eeeeeehhhhh

yuck ..

Are you mad because he´s getting more pussy than you ?

This kid made me want to stop watching before I was 1/2 through the 1st episode.

looks like a cow..

heheh

nah, shes cute

Fucking newfags, not even once.

Mods must be sleepin

fuckin idiot

>he's a frogposter

fixed it

>didn't check'em

What's the name his condition again? I think he mentions it in the show. It will eventually grow out of it and be handsome and rich, right?

top fucking kek

someone is watching season one a year too late. Welcome to the party johnnie come lately.

Cleidocranial dysplasia (CCD)

i'd do her in the butt

ninja turtles are awesome.

Oh shit, he will never look normal. Poor kid.

me too man

that's just scary

I can't avoid his stupid fios commercial. Nothing really against the kid outside film but god he's so fucking condescending in that commercial.

>Falling for bait this hard
Kek

>falling for all that bait this fucking hard
kek

Please tell me this is bait. Sweet Jesus.

>I was merely pretending

nah.

I spent a minute looking at this and had no idea what you were talking about. Then I read the comments and realized you were just a retarded newfag

If it was bait it was good bait, no regrets

Holy shit this is great - look at all the responses! I'm trying this in every thread now.

Don't say that about Will, he's a top tier kike shota with a proper haircut.

I love Dustin, he's awesome. I feel bad about Max tho, the kikes who run this show forced her to kiss the nigger 20 times against her will.

No way KEK this is either amazing b8 or op is really that stupid

Well golly gee user, sounds like you’re a bit frazzled. Why don’t you tell us what’s REALLY bothering you?

Rrrrrrr

This

It’s OP again! You can tell because it says OP on his post!

dont ever meet him in person either. He goes around with his group of friends everywhere and one is this chubby girl... friend caught her coming out the bathroom not washing her hands.

Im sure his balls inch when he's on set too because of that.

We know it's you OP exposed.

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

A kid with unfortunate genetics submitted a video tape audition that was really good. And now he’s rich and popular. What about that am I supposed to hate?

I posted this. It even says (me) on it. Four Chan is great!

Him and that negroid are absolutely abhorrent to look at. Basically ruin the show for me.

>bait
>herp derp i was just pretending to be retarded
Nobody is buying it loser

The idea of his randomized chromosome entourage walking around freely triggers me

just finished the 2nd season. Great show honestly. sure he is weird looking and a little annoying but he is a better actor than OP and for a kid does a really good job.

Statistically speaking, you’ll pee yourself instead...

>OP watches whole show
>bitches about a main character after watching 18 hours of him

You're well fed

>If you watch a whole show, you have to like everything about it
what does jizz taste like?

Dont worry he dies in the end of season 2.

ask your dad faggot.

holy shit, one cannot be that stupid

I would but he's dead gayboi so he can't tell me how it tastes when I cum in his mouth your move faggot

boring show.
and for fuck sake, the cop going alone in the fucking hole? that is a huge retard writing

No one in that show is likable. I cant even finish the season.

you just admited to watching a show you don't like, making a thread about it, and pretending your dad is death and cumming in his mouth.

my move has already been made by you. Hooper would fuck you in the ass so hard fag boy

>it's popular so we hate it

go listen to Sun 0)))))) and watch obscure hentai faggots no one cares you are all 400 pound anyways

who said I'm op loser boy mad about getting picked last in dodgeball so he drinks cum and white knights his favorite shows and wishes his dad would drink his cum lol what a looser pedophile who likes the kids

not only projecting... but you seem very mad LOL

#trolled

This!!! Man fuck you OP!

Not only him but the other retards are all just so unrelatable

And this coming from an oldfag that loves the goonies and all those shitty kids movies

Oh this little boy blue wants to pull down his britches and get his insides seasoned with dick lol what a little dumb guy with his pound sign proclaimation like a teenager girl lol he wants jizz in his mouth and is mad cause his favorite show isnt 1000% loved by everyone so he shit himself haha

could it be that now you're experiencing it through an adult's eyes, instead of those as of a youth's and looking back at memories through rose colored glasses? would you even watch a movie called the goonies if it came out now?

Maybe but in contrast i even think the new IT was decent if you didn't think too much about the plot

I dont remember ever watching the original IT

>got cucked by his nigger friend after following chads shit advice
Look hes already having a rough time man you dont need to rub it in

this meme's a modern classic.