>be Halloween
>Been planning to hangout with friends for awhile
>get a snap to hangout with my girlfriend and her crew
>saw "no I'm hanging with my friends tonight"
>get this text(pic related(its her))
>WTF
>she does this with everyone
Honestly should i just drop her

Yeah. If she is going to be a bitch like that, don't even think about it.
Also if you really like her, you wouldn't consider dropping her. But wait until you know that she is a High level bitch.
Otherwise you can't fuck

Drop her like an ugly baby, op.

Hmm op has she done this before ? And does she do this to everything you want to do that doesn't involve her?

I'll be real with you OP.
Make her admit she is being childish and petulant as quickly as possible. If she owns up, there is a chance. If not, drop her. There is no value from someone this immature. It will only get worse.
>pic not related

She got mad at me a day ago because i wouldn't Skype her.
She has other friends

Is she clingy ?

Last time me and my girl were mad at each other was like 3 months ago. Arguing this frequently is not normal, and you dont have to accept it. No pussy is that good.

UPDATE

Honestly Its a one sided relationship
Its kind of toxic(not abusive)
But I love her
but there are times where i just wanna give up.

Honestly, give up. Find better.

Unfriend her on facebook

I get no Pussy
And everytime i hint at it she tells everyone i was asking for it

Give up guy

NO but she usually wants me to handle all of her problems.

Leave her man

give that shit up OP it's doing you 0 good i tell you

also by blocked she probably means cucked too so drop her man

If you loved her. Why even consider to drop her. You don't love her. You only hate loneliness

That is insane. That is betraying your trust so fucking hard its ridiculous. This woman is absolutely toxic. Read the signs of borderline personality disorder. She's got red flags all over the place bro

No you don't, what is to love really? For every good time you have had with her it is not worth the time and pain of dealing with her shit. You'll get over it drop her ass and find a better GF.

>2014

That was a recent year

LOL

20 y/o user here who got tons of pussy in high school. those girls are all about attention. If they don't get all of your attention they freak out

sounds like mental abuse. call her out on it and dump her. Tell you don't have time to be in an abusive relationship.

Break up with her before her toxicity breaks you the fuck down. I’ve been there and let me tell you, dropping them is hard but once you do, you’ll be fighting to ignore them.
It’s fucking hard.
What you need to consider is:
1. Are there more ups and downs?
2. How often does she get you down or belittle you?
3. Is she dominant to the point of controlling?
4. How does she affect you physically and emotionally?

Shit, make a list if it helps and shove it down her fucking throat if it comes to it.
(You can tell I have a lot of anger, bitch really poisoned me).

You may find that’s she’s just not worth it.
But once you do, your mood will take a massive change.

I went from edgy and snappy depressed downer to a better person. I’ve noticed that people find it easier to joke with me.

UPDATE
she does have Mental disorders(DID ,etc(WEARS IT LIKE A BADGE OF HONOR))
honestly im addicted to her
I hate being alone
I know if i call her out she'll just drop me (I've seen her do it before)
Im jealous of anyone who gets her after we break it off
Shes the only thing keeping me alive(planed to kill myself if she leaves me(just a plan not thinking about it))

>WEARS IT LIKE A BADGE OF HONOUR

Ahahaha get the fuck out before it’s too late.
Seriously.

She will use that against you.
Want an apology off her?
Nah fuck off, it’s not her fault! She has mental issues!

Fully expect that, because that’s exactly what will happen.
The fact that you’re here means that you know she’s bad.

1.Never looked at them(considered)
2.ALL THE FUCKING TIME( BUT ITS JUST JOKE HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA)
3.Sort of(shes pretends to be submissive but is just a controlling bitch)
4.My body loves having her around my mind tells me otherwise
Like my left and right brain are in a constant battle over staying with her.

OP do you love her, or the idea of her?

I don't even know at this point

in the same boat man. it's my 2 year with her to. my friends all tell me to dump her. i get where you are coming from man. from reading your comments and other people's it seems totally logical to dumb that insane bitch, but i know it is tricky if you are in it

I dont want to drop her
>I dont wanna hurt her or me

I just dont wanna hurt anyone

Nigga why you quoting me with him?
I’m all for him hurting her.

I now realise I misquoted.
I’m tired as fuck, time for bed.
Good luck, user.

I dont wanna drop her cause i like being with someone
Deep in me i wanna drop her
>She's such a fucking hole in my pocket
she know just what to say to get what she wants

Block her. Fuck sluts in the interim. She comes crying back, then tell her you're still not over it.

well you already failed. you are hurt. and if you have not married this bitch or don't have kids she will get over it. if you are young you should not feel overly guilty about quiting a job you hate or breaking up with a girl who is not meant to be. everyone gets over it. real problems are home turf wars and kids getting cancer. if you have more downs than ups and have not tied the not end that shit. you got the attention you wanted from people just like she does to you and all her basic friends. grow some balls. if she actually blocked you test it out. send her a text that says " fine we are done" and then ignore her texts for 3 days. she will come crawling back with a new attitude. but you have to own it and pretend you do not need her or dont give a fuck.

Naw dude, I had a girl like this, dated for 3 and a half years, bitch broke up with me for a week because I had plans to go see avengers with my friends and she wanted to skype instead. I was a shell of a man when she broke up with me, suicidal, wouldn’t leave the house, took a good year and a half after her until I was whole again. Now I’m with a girl that apologizes if she calls me or texts me when I’m doing something with friends or family. There are good fucking girls out there man and it’s totally possible to get over this one. Take the plunge, please.

post her nudes

Pros&cons SO FAR

>Pros
Makes me happy
Sex?Maybe?One day
>Cons
Money shredder(everyday its something new)
Clingy?
Makes me question why i stay with her sometimes.

Fuck

>makes me happy

more like a beta under the her seductive ruse of one day you getting pussy.

quick tip: before any discussion or fight with her or any other woman, make sure you jerk off. twice if you have to. clear your mind. do not let them have power over you like most of the faggots in this day and age do

If you ain't getting none just give up user

Yeah clarity FAP
I'm going to think long and hard on this
Im going to bed

OP, I let you know my ways. I'm a simple man, not stupid, not lame, but I like to keep things running without much involvment.
Here is what you could do:
Be cool with her decision.
Don't call her, don't try to contact her in any way. Wait till she comes at you.
Considering that she will eventually come at you, be calm and keep a focused mind.
I don't know your girlfriend, but judging by the text, I would say she is childish, stubborn, not very patient, ignorant and egoistic type of girl. Maybe just some of these, maybe all. Personally, not a keeper. Anyway, here is your chance to test your might. Be beta or be alpha. Again, the key is to stay calm. Don't be an ass, don't be a bootlicker. You won't get anywhere by pretending to be alpha and cool or beta and the nice yes ma'am guy. Teach yourself in neutrality. Of course you have your own agenda, which is seeing your pals and keeping your freedom, while having her as your girlfriend.
If you are not that much of a good talker, I'd like to tell you that it can backfire (like any plan if something happens that can't be calculated). But believe me, it is nice if it works. Btw, if she reacts to this by fucking one of her pals, she is definitely not a keeper...but she wasn't one to begin with. I'm not destructive, I don't want to see your world burn; but that girl makes a good example for you to learn some relationship skills. Try it. Good luck and keep your friends close, they become scarce the older you get and the new ones are never as good as the old ones from your old days.