Where can I make fast money online? I need 8 dollars on my pay pal by tomorrow night

Where can I make fast money online? I need 8 dollars on my pay pal by tomorrow night

I'm in deep shit and contemplating suicide over this

Only 8 missing

If you're feeling generous, please help me out
my pay pal is frodifrodo at hot mail dot com

otherwise any tip would be appreciated. sorry for the beg but I have nowhere else to go

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/EVTKs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd never think I'd sink to such deep rock bottom like this. Lol. Asking for 8 bucks on Sup Forums

Fml

If i give you 8 dollars will you fuck off? Should had gotten in bitcoin like i did.

I will fuck off harder than ever been fucked off before. I sure should have

Sent :)

Please don't be joking I'm on the edge of crying

You’re a true Sup Forumsro

Please tell me if you are trolling or not, nothing has come up so far but maybe it takes time?

I'll give her a special protein blend...

This is his second thread, last time he asked for 50...

Yeah now im down to 8

Anybody?

You're a wimpy little bitch. Get a real job and stop begging for money on the internet talking about suicide. Pussy.

what's the money for
crack?
meth? what

Seconded.

tits and timestamp if that's you

I have 2 jobs.
Sketchy carshop fixed my shit car and I owe them money. Can't tell you more than that but I'm in deeep shit.

Do one of those survey money things

Chaturbait idiot. You'll make 100$ in a night if you do some gay shit.

sketchy car shop wants 8 bucks huh
that is pretty sketchy.

you have neighbors right? go mow their lawn, ask the landlord if you can empty trash bins or cut their hedge for $20

ask mom or dad
ask you kid
ask someone at the gas station, say hey bro I need $5 for gas can you help a nigga out?

I am homeless myself otherwise I would def help out.

Ive spent 8 hours trying to find one that is legit. The reason why I made this thread is to hope that someone knows one that actually works. I need the money fast tho, I dont know how long it takes to get enough points to withdraw 8 bucks.

Ill send you like 10 or 12 bucks if you greentext the story. If i like it i might even give you 13.

Use opinion outpost fam

Actually tho? Do you know from experience? I would fucking do it. I'm desperate

>It's this thread again
I can't believe how many newfags populate this board nowadays.
SAGE

I used to use opinion outpost a few years back when I wanted to buy games. You need to take enough surveys to get 100 points, then you can redeem them for 10 bucks

I can get in serious shit if i greentext all the details. Besides I dont trust people on here to actually deliver

ex was doing it daily aka why we broke up. Always wondered how she made rent on no job and no welfare while buying blow every weekend.

Ok, do you need to have bought a game on stream and played enough hours to do this?

Shit I'm sorry dude that sucks for you.

No, it sends money to a PayPal. I used PayPal to buy games off steam. Just have a PayPal and I think it has to be connected to ur bank as well.

who the fuck shoved a corn cob up your ass?
if someone doesn't need money they won't be askin for it

Do you need to be american citizen? Ill check this out thank you for the tip

You can get in serious shit over 8 bucks?

try selling nudes

Yeah. We're talking about Hells Angels and I'm hella paranoid.

Hells angels
just offer to suck their cock and call it even

Nah. I would prob die if I offered

Trust me you can....I owe 18 for a gram of weed and this dude told his friend (who told his cousin who told my friend) that he was gonna bring his cousing to school tomorrow, I said I have no raisin to buy weed because that's illegal (stupid idiot believed me) and now I still can't find 8 dollars even after I looked through the entire house and made ten dollars from change it was a bucket but nobody will know lol but I'm fucked and already smoked so yeah fucking sue me for being scared like you wouldn't be?

Are you trying to be OP?

No help?

Well then. Thank you for your time I guess

>contemplating suicide over this
>Only 8 missing
an hero over 8$
lol
just do it

8 dollars?!? that's it?!?
bitch I need 2 thousand dollars before the end of November! get out of here with your 8 dollars and come back when you have some real debt

Fuck off

yeah thats it and i really need help

Time to fill a bathtub with ramen noodles and start a profitable career as a camwhore.

so what is it OP? a shady car shop or the hells angels? nothing bad is going to happen over 8$ stop being a pussy.

Both. If you say so

Ask your mom for extra lunch money tomorrow faggot

so you owe a car shop owned by the hells angels 8 dollars....

Yeah.

Getting only shit and troll and no help.

People seem to think everyone can pull money out of their ass. For some people 8 dollars is alot.

Im already on the edge of a mental breakdown because of this. If you want to help, I would sincerely appreciate it.

If everyone just is here to be an ass or troll then good night people its been real.

See ya fag have fun getting your ass beat at school tomorrow

I'm 29.

you owe 18$ for a gram of weed? you're getting ripped off buddy

go begging on some christian group on facebook, make sure to make fake account or something, they may give you moniez. Or go tomorrow for one of those quick loans that you need to pay off for like twice as much and just get 100 bucks from them. tell them you need kettle, gas canister and co0ndoms but you will have payday in next week or something.

If youre willing to kill yourself over 8 dollars go for it buddy. Make sure you live stream

you still need that money?

You were here last year begging for money, faggot.

Yeah for real.

shoulda sent

Oh my god. Im seriously crying. You saved me man

np stay outta trouble man lol

You're the user of the year. What is your name? I will name my future kid after you and I am not even joking. Please give me your real name

suicide? over 8 fucking dollars? you are either a teenage girl or looking for attention. or both

I'll take some money too

lol Nick

Post some more questionable age girls and I will

homeless? and yet you have wifi. wifi and a computer. wifi and a computer and power to charge said computer.

ok bud

you have several options OP

My future sons name will be Nick. If its a girl ill request a sex change on her or just call her Nick. You think I am joking but I'm not. Thank you Nick

set? sauce?

I dont need more money I got what I need.
No greed here. motherless dot com has more of these girls. Just search for teens

just name her Piper or Salem, thats what i would name a daughter if i had one(dont want kids tho) or nicki works lol

Literally just go to a pawn store, or sell like 2 games to eb games or some shit jesus

I dont think I could ever name my daughter piper lol all I would think of would be piper perri

haa good point there.

Going to bed now good user. Thanks again. You have no idea what you did for me. I'm saving your contact. One day in the future you'll get a pleasant surprise on your paypal. Godspeed.

18 for a gram jesus

Possible.
I live in NYC and I'm homeless.
Have a job.
Live out of my backpack.
Shower at the Y or Planet Fitness.
Pay my phone bill.
Use public wifi kiosks/chargers or sit in Starbucks or library.

haha no sweat man. Stay safe, Godspeed you dood.

just kill yourself

find a gay bar
give 8 blowjobs since you will be doing what you love it wont feel like work

Sadly, the economy promises only to get much worse. Especially for MuriKKKans because their dollar has just been undercut by the yuan in the international oil market.

Dude, camwhoring with noodles is serious money.

yo i got u
imgur.com/a/EVTKs

ily

Lmfao OP you're seriously scared about a fucking weed dealer?

I've had fucking coke fiends put a gun to my head, I had a heroin dealer show up at my fucking door with a baseball bat.