My friend won't reply to me on messenger. What do?

My friend won't reply to me on messenger. What do?

Whine about it on Sup Forums of course.

Better post on /b

Whuat YouTube name in messenger

Get a life?

suck cock

Here is the chat . .

See Just ignore her. You can say "happy birthday" next time hers rolls around, but if she doesn't respond to that, unfriend her.

lol u suk

Go to their house. Fucking rape them and cum deeply inside of them and force them to accept every inch of you to prove their friendship. Then drag them by their hair into the front yard and start hacking away limbs with an axe until they can't move and use a tourniquet to stop them from dying. Then cut limbs with a saw until all 4 are gone and violate their ass like a flesh light. When you're done using them as a crying, bloody human fuck toy take them to a place and dig their grave. Throw the stump into the grave and cum on their face one last time to degrade them so they die in the dirt a violated, cum covered piece of shit. As the last bit of dirt goes to cover their face, shit on their face too. Fuck it. Let them know they suck.

That'll teach that faggot and faggots like them to respond next time.

>My friend won't reply to me on messenger. What do?

Find a new friend.

Rolling for this

This is her . . .

if I get trips you have to, thats how Sup Forums works

give up

find a new friend

Bitch ain't even cute

Gods demand trips.

3 day rule OP

For starters, why don't you try outgrowing Facebook.
Facebook is the new MySpace faggot.

Op, what's this hoes name on fb

why you wanna know?

he wants to fuck your fantasy, pretend friend.

Send dick pics from every angle until she blocks or responds.

Find a new friend on Sup Forums?

>Send dick pics from every angle until she blocks or responds.

Post link so we ALL can send dick pics until she responds.

Trust me, she'll thank you.

"Please respond", it's your only way out

"bitch lasagna"

OP here.

Gimme some options of what I can send her next. I feel like I should directly call her out on the ghosting. Something along the lines of "I don't appreciate being ignored and neither would you in my situation, do you still want to hang out or not"

Why does everyone need to be attached to each other now a days? It is so nice to not have to be burdened with constant conversation.

Omg OP.

I literally want to punch you for being so autistic.

The clear solution is to be FUCKING ALPHA and send a rock hard dick pic.

Anything less is being a beta bitch who gets beta blocked.

this her? fb.com/GigglesDribbles

Cocks away

>Black nails
>Pentagram choker
>Oversized rings
>Necklace that goes to her belly button
>Flannel
>Red hair
>Moon face
>Ice cream theme phone cover
Dude, she's not into you because she's a lesbian. Walk away slowly and look back in 5 years when she's 350 pounds and give thanks for that bullet you dodged.

You guys really don't get it.

The only time to send a girl a dick pic is if she specifically ASKS FOR ONE. It's not a particular attractive part of the body and a picture of just a dick with nothing else is kinda gross to most girls unless they're super horny (which is pretty much never)

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE IS WHY SHE IS NOT REPLYING

>The only time to send a girl a dick pic is if she specifically ASKS FOR ONE.
They will never ask. They may imply or tease.
>It's not a particular attractive part of the body
>Maybe yours
>a picture of just a dick with nothing else is kinda gross to most girls unless they're super horny (which is pretty much never)
Guess what, girls get horny too. Some even more than guys.

but I've never sent her a dick pic . . .

That doesn't sound correct at all. I think it would definitely be best for OP to send his friend a picture of his dick.

>but I've never sent her a dick pic . . .
Has she sent you one?

SEND HER ONE. NOW!!!

good luck getting a reply

well this chick is frigid

DICK PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone sent her one yet?

>Anyone sent her one yet?

I was going to, but when I looked at her pics, my dick said "Yup, lesbian" and refused to get hard.

>refused to get hard
do they scare you?

Nah, she's bi.

Her last bf was like 40 and almost got her pregnant (the condom broke).

>do they scare you?
Just the ugly ones.

>Her last bf was like 40

That's a sugar daddy, not a BF.

Lesbian.

She apparently hasn't been online for 17 hours. We must keep this thread going till she comes online

>must keep thread alive for ugly gurl
but why?

Well thats a wrap

Family members?

Does her father enjoy the cock?

Who passed down the gay gene?

You're new to Sup Forums, aren't you?

and she still lives with her ex and his mum

nah, can't see her friend list

also that STD I dodged

She looks like Laetitia Sadier, would bang.

No how you feel. Haven't talked in 2 months. I drink to it everyday because we were best friends for 10 years.

what happened?

What the hell is wrong with you? She isn't into you. Move on. Quit expecting us to do something about it. Anybody offering to help you here is only doing so for a laugh.

I suppose I'm just pissed that she led me on for months. Everything was going well until the other week when she just never replied . . .

Grow the fuck up. Holy fucking shit how insecure are you.

I'm not sure if you know the meaning of"her"....

She looks like a fucking thumb. What could you honestly be missing?

>Friend

Kek op, she isn't your friend. You're that creepy fucker she makes fun of to her friends.

Now, like all the other pathetic "nice guys" claim you're going MGTOW because women are all horrible creatures and they're in the wrong.

You can just tell you're one of those lonely creepy guys who blames women for not being attractive.

holy shit you're annoying
stop talking to yourself

OP, why do you want to talk to people who obviously have no interest in talking to you? What possible good could come from that?

Go do something you enjoy. Learn to entertain yourself instead of being bored wishing someone else would entertain you. Maybe do something productive, accomplish something. Hell, make a habit of it and eventually you might become the sort of person people actually do want to talk to.

Stop sucking nigger dicks for a second and listen up you disgusting subhuman.

Then proceed with whatever you want

Nobody owes you attention. Quit being a whiny little bitch and maybe people would stop ignoring you.

jerk off to their pics and send them pictures of them covered in cum. It always work, but they might block you short after.

Message her and blatantly ask her to fuck. Don't beat around and get to the point. Straight up tell her you think she's cute and you want to fuck.

If she says yes
>You fuck her
If she says no
>Then who cares? You move on and drop communication

It's win win

tell her that if she doesnt reply youll kill yourself, works every time i guarantee it :)))

I did that once when I was 16.

>She blocked me and never replied

Being a loser sucks.

do it again, it always works for me, even with parents. try it again i guarantee it 10000000% itll work