What should we do about the SJWs?

What should we do about the SJWs?

I find it super ironic how they say things like "All men are sexist" when that is a sexist statement. Or things like "White people are racist" which is a racist statement in itself. They're just an awful group of very hypocritical people, and in recent years they've been ruining good video games and movies. What can be done about this?

This is a serious issue, guys. Why is no one talking about this?

As a black man yhat lives in the southi can confim not all White people are racist. SJW's are fuckin crazy

Thank, man. They'll probably call you an "uncle tom" or "house n*****" for saying something as simple and truthful as that. These people are awful.

>Negroids can't be racis.
Fuck yo wiggerspeak, faggot.

Now you're being racist. Like, an ACTUAL racist. For real, dude. Calm down.

How?

You called him a "negro" and made fun of him by mocking him.

>Everyone is racis.
Deal with it.

I've never heard or seen anyone say that all men are sexist, or all whites are racist, even on the extreme left.

Ran into an SJW tonight.
>talking to mom in line
>she's talking about her haloween mask and how it has an ear piercing on the left side
>I say jokingly "left is right and right is wrong"
>mom says "that's the gay thing right?"
>fucking SJW interjects with "there's nothing wrong with being gay"
>I reply "of course not" and try to get back to joking around
>SJW says "my daughter's gay, I raised her that way"
mfw

He called him a negroid.

The problem is, we as a society decided that victimhood equaled virtue. That because something bad happened to you at some point in history, you deserved the right to be bad to a whole totally different group of people because they shared a geographical and superficial similarity to the people who did you or your ancestors harm.

It's collective punishment and it's generally recognized as a war crime, yet SJWs are like "this is social justice".

My sister who is a SJW said it to me. She was like "All white men are privileged, all whites are racist, all men are sexist". I told her that, as she is white, does this make her racist? She said yes.

So now whenever I'm feeling shitty to her I just refer to her as a "self-described racist".

>I raised her that way

These f-ing SJWs, man. They need to calm the F down.

Using SJW logic against SJWs. I love it!

>White guilt.

Big Red? The bitch that showed up at a man issues talk to shut it down, then stands out the front like a super cunt with her list of things demanding that people shut the fuck up why she educates them.

Then turns up again at a gay pride march, attacking catholics for trying to interrupt the march, saying it's fucken rude and offensive.

Yeah, what a B****.

phug bunnah

Sup Forums, where losers fight imaginary battles with people that don't matter on the internut

I wonder what happened to her and what she's doing today.

>Sup Forums, where newfags can't fathom how to reply to posts.

>pools closed

what now, faggot?

B8y irrelevant attention-whore.

>newfag.

well i know what old Sup Forums would of done, and that shit would of stopped long ago, theres a reason why Sup Forums used to be terrifying, because people really did turn up dead like that.

Consider them a source of entertainment and do not take them seriously. Be dismissive when confronted by one. By listening and engaging them, you will never win them over to logic and reason...you will only embolden them.

They're a joke and should be treated as one.

>I've been here all fall, faggot.

Daily reminder that you've been cucked by the meat jew

>mfw newfag looked up "Top 10 Craziest Sup Forums Events" to look old

kill yourself.

You've been on Sup Forums from august to present?

Have you considered suicide?

>be me
>hanging out with my true homies
>someone says "lel faggot"
>sister pokes her nose in the room
>shitty tumblrina speshul snotflake of a sister
>says "ur bein homophobic user, I'm telling"
>say nothing in response because I'm chill B^)
>later in the week sneak into her room
>rub chili powder on her panties (on the period stains so she won't notice)
>hear her bawling and screaming for mom the next day
>topkek.gif

Hear hear! Meat literally ruins your brain. It prevents the neurons from properly firing brain waves. This is science. Once you eliminate meat, your mind expands and you can accept other things the meat cabal don't want you to know. Like the flat earth. Again, science.

>kys.

I suggest bitching about them on the internet

Meat eating is the #1 cause of global warming.

>I raised her that way