Be me

>Be me
>At my wagecuck job at an "Upscale" supermarket, like a whole foods or fairway kind of store
>Been working almost 12 hours, exhausted
>Working hard trying to finish a task
>Customer comes over and asks for a sandwich
>I am exhausted, so I sigh but say yes I will make you one
>customer gets offended, says I don't need to make it if I don't want to
>I say, no I will make it for you
>NO I DONT WANT IT ANYMORE
>*runs away
>Now my manager runs after her
>PLEASE LET US MAKE YOU A SANDWHICH WE ARE SO SORRY PLEASE LET US MAKE IT FOR YOU
>She says no
>Reports me to customer service
>Get fired for denying service and not catering to the needs of sensitive customer and lectured on what it means to work in an upper class establishment
Thats it. I am done with America. I am done with "upper class" white people. What country would be the best/most easy to move to? What countries don't have "THE CUSTOMERS ARE GOD AND YOU ARE SCUM, PROSTRATE YOURSELF BEFORE THEM AND KISS THE GROUND THEY WALK ON" mentality?

fuck america

Venezuela or mena countries.

People who treat retail employees and service people like shit should be hanged, and I say that as someone who has never worked either of those jobs. It does seem like most horrible customers in the US are baby boomers though

>It does seem like most horrible customers in the US are baby boomers though
this

Ecuador. No one gives a fuck.

Cashiers and waiters treat customers like shit here, it's kinda part of the culture.

Good luck working here without perfect French though.

OP here again, how are Asian countries for moving to and working in? What about China, Japan, or Vietnam? Maybe Taiwan?

How is Germany?
She looked like a baby boomer
>South America, MENA, or France
I speak some bad Spanish but that is it. Been to Paris and Morocco and it did seem like they don't have this awful work culture. Don't speak any French though.

I never understand the shit flinging between customer and retail worker. Just fucking live in peace and stop trying to exert power or fuck over each other

>12 hour work
this is literally illegal in Germany

Really? Sometimes people at my job work more than that. And they only get an hour of breaks in total, though most only take 45 minutes. If people have reasonable hours other people will complain so that the other person can be reprimanded for thinking they are special and then get their hours changed. Shortest work day I have had in the past year is 9 hours. Even then I am made to feel like I am a bad person for leaving when my shift is over.

Just look for another job m8. Maybe one that doesn´t require interaction with customers.

I have wanted to leave this country for a while anyway. In a weird way I am glad to be born here but I am tired of it and I need to get away, at least temporarily. Dealing with this kind of situation just makes the feelings stronger.

Or at least hi scale customers

Hey Will, can you make me a sandwich?

you have to go back
or better kys, jamal

Maybe is a Pedro you racist fat fuck

so it is a double edged sword then
you shit on others at work, but when you are a customer everyone shits on you
fuck this

ah sorry, i will stop

I am an extremely middle class extremely white American.

I see, in that case Bob i just dont care kys

I didn't want to move to Guatemala anyway.

>mfw I work in an old mom and pop shop in the older middle class parts of the city
>mfw my customers are regulars that either talk while they wait for their food or order and leave
>mfw don't have to worry about this upper class bullshit

That being said, shame that happen to you. Though it'd prob be best to take this as a sign that it's time to aim for something better.

well it doesn't matter if you are a white or whatever
i just thought it was a bait
but if that's a true story well shit happens.
you may be upset but no need to exaggerate.
like i said, in a cunt without a "customer oriented culture" you may find it easier to work at a place like this. but then you will be treated like shit as a customer wherever you go. that would be horrible, man. "treat others as you want to be treated"

That's funny, I work in security at a corporate place that is nothing but self-important white people and I have zero expectation of customer service.

Just get a different job, man. Retail sucks ass.

in australia you cannot work more than 9 hours a day (in retail), you get a 15 minute break every 3 hours and an hour break every 7 hours
you also get paid 1.5x wages on sundays, and 2x wages on public holidays
also the minimum wage is $17.70 an hour

You make this thread every day. Just leave you massive faggot.

do you guys have minimum work hours?

Huh? Literally the first time I have made a thread on Sup Forums. This literally happened to me today. I am sick and tired of this country, this is the final straw.

Or maybe it is different outside the Northeast? Seemed to be more reasonable/livable out west when I was there.

it may have been a different "sick and tired of this cunt" thread. but i don't remember this story

>reeee i hate america because my job sucks

get a different job you retard. i get fired all the time

>12 hours work time

lol youve been exploited bucko

Just leave the country already you massive faggot. Do it. You've been making threads from your big ass bedroom in Massachusetts or Vermont (I forgot where it was) complaining about how your life sucks and you can't wait to get out of America and how everyone who lives in this country is retarded and only you have a brain. It's old, it's stupid, no one fucking wants you here. Just get out of the country and never come back if you're this much of a shitty person with nothing better to do than cry and spew /r9k/ tier babble on here. No one will miss you.

Dude lives with his parents in his New England mansion and complains about America at every expense he can, always seemingly working a dead end job without any desire to leave it in the end. He still hasn't left the country or his job two years later. I don't think we gave him a name yet.

I have seen the threads you are mentioning, but am a different person, I have never made a thread here, and I most certainly don't live in a mansion. if I had money I wouldn't be here right now. Maybe there are just multiple people who are fed up with the US?

I notice the only people attacking me in this thread are my fellow Americans. I don't hate the US, as I said, I am glad to be born an American, I am just tired of it, and am considering some other countries.

STRAYAAA.
Have been there before in 2015, bout to go there again prolly next month for holiday. Retail employees are very nice, when a customer walk by they'll smile and ask kindly. In grocery store they almost all the time (in my case) ask "How are you?". Most people would have a little convo at the cashier. So you'll have to be friendly and warm. A very pleasant culture of being nice and helpful. You can work at coles or woolsworth supermarkets.

Why should I believe you? It's almost entirely similar. You've been trying to get brownie points from Eurocucks for almost 2 years now and it's getting old. You saying Northeast gave it away.

Australia is also in the Pacific too which is where I want to explore, maybe I will look into it.
user I hadn't even been abroad until 10 months ago at which point I started posting on this board, I haven't even been here that long.