She makes a fair point you kow

she makes a fair point you kow

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?t=21s&v=LPjzfGChGlE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scimitar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Brown guy? You mean sand nigger and yeah they can't really be compared. Stupid cunt.

Am I wrong or has it been white guys who have been attempting to civilize the modern world while the "brown guy" hasn't done shit but wash their balls before they pray?

You’re wrong. White guys are better at being passive aggressive.

I have a Constitutional right to own firearms, the fucking filthy foreigners have no constitutional right to be here.

brown guys (arabs, persians, those kind) laid the basis for civilisation. they literally were kangz while we wuz in caves.

This.

Constitutional right to murder 50+ people and injure hundreds more

>they can't really be compared
You may not be able to compare them but the rest of us can.

Fake news is fake.

If islam is banned then we would not need barricades.

the wall is to stop mexicans, not muslims.

if she wants to ban guns, we should also ban motor vehicles.

Conclusion? Stupid bitch is stupid

Ppl threw a bitch fit over vegas. Mass gun control panic. The brown ppl however kill so many ppl, that no one bothers reporting it. Tl;dr, fake news

Thousands of years and they're still acting like savages
Really makes you think

Hurrrr durrrr right to murder people.

No you dumb faggot, right to own firearms. Shooting people is against the law.

No right at all to harm anyone else ever; way to conflate the issue fuck bag.

these verified account skanks need to get stabbed in the neck with a nigger dick.

it used to be the whites who were savages and the browns who were civilised, you can't say they've been this way for thousands of years unless you're retarded and have no knowledge of history.

>If islam is banned then we would not need barricades.

Why is freedom to bare arms so protected by you all, but not freedom of religion?

because he doesn't actually care about the constitution, he just likes guns and hates muslims/brown people.

Having access to borderline automatic guns is wrong.
Having muslims in your country is wrong as well.

Both should be banned.

>used to be
Join us in the 21st century will you

>thousands of years
read a fucking book you mong

oh no, im all for freedom of religion. But then that justifies barricades, like they did in the uk at just about every christmas market.

However, Islam is not a religion per se, but more of a political system. So I rather ban an incompatible political system than have barricades

to be fair, when is the last time you washed your balls?

>religions i don't like are now political systems

Please explain in detail how a wall will keep any Mexicans.

Persian empire
550 bc
Thats 2500 years user
Maybe you need to read some more

Say the government does turn corrupt and decide to kill you all or whatever you think they'll do, you're fucked with or without a gun. You're bringing a gun to a drone fight. Your gun won't help you against airstrikes or naval bombardments.

fair point or not, do we know what her asshole looks like?

And after the Persian empire fell the entire region turned to shit and has been like that ever since? You're retarded, there were empires after the Persians.

Shauna is one of my favorite Twits.

>bare arms

Because I hate longsleeves

What the fuck are you talking about

google "illegal immigrants jump fence during msnbc report"

had the fence been a wall 10 feet taller, that would not have been on the news

> when you still can't tell the difference between race and ideology
> when you still don't understand the purpose of the 2nd amendment
> when you think mass shootings come close to the death toll of government overreach

dumb. fuck.

Hey, man that sand nigger had a green card

but al-islam.org calls it a political system, so they share me opinion. I guess by your logic terrorists would not be terrorists if they called themselves terrorists?

what the fuck are you talking about? do you just hate non-white civilisations so much you have to deny their very existence or claim that they were all just savages? like it or not, that area of the world was for a long time the focal point of civilisation.

i didnt know some random website has a monopoly on defining islam.

No she doesn't. Just because We Have our own lunatics, that doesn't imply we need to import hordes of brown people

>implying that a taller ladder couldn't be built and used
>implying that rappelling down the US side is impossibru

*brown guy kills 8 with a truck, this week

there, fixed for you mate

Nigger you don't know shit. We're talking about modern civilization. Not stacking rocks

i guess you didn't care to google it. He didn't use a ladder, he climbed the fence and jumped. Also every illegal immigrant will have access to a ladder and a rapelling system, right? I guess they were not as poor as they claimed.

She would have if anyone actually said "well what can you do."

which has it's roots in the middle east and that part of the world.

There is a fine and very well defined definition between religion and political system. That lines lies in the use of force to impose guidelines. At some point, Catholicism was a political system, they taxed, they executed people, and they expected you to live by the bible with the pope being the supreme leader. I don't see how this is a hard concept to grasp

He may have killed 50 people but at least he was born in America and wasn’t a sand nigger hummus head monkey ape shit skin bearded street shitter

>the catholic church once had power
not an argument as to why islam isn't a religion

They literally stole all their knowledge from the Greeks. Everything from mathematics to war strategy to architecture.

maybe late in the empire, im not sure about that period, but earlier, no. they saw greece as irrelevant.

i didn't say it wasn't. do you know what per se means?

Remove God from it and it's purely a political system. Remove the use of force to impose their teachings and it's purely a religion.

I honestly can't believe you're that dense

so you admit it's a religion. finally.

Even early on. The mathematics they got from the Greeks is the reason their scimitars are shaped the way they are. Every contribution they have brought to the modern world can be originally attributed to the Greeks all they did was preserve the knowledge they found useful and burn the knowledge they found blasphemous.

>implying we can't cover the wall in barbed wire
>implying we have no other deterrents
>implying we can't man heavily trafficked areas

one is their own the other is not. also walls dont stop planes since he isnt a spic

ffs are we even trying in 2017?

never said it wasn't. you're the one denying it's also a political system

You know that the majority of 'illegals' come in to this country from airplanes. Airplanes generally fly higher than shitty walls.

oh was i now?

Threadly reminder
m.youtube.com/watch?t=21s&v=LPjzfGChGlE

One was preventable through legal execution of the powers inherent to the Executive Branch of the US Government. One was not.

The vegas shooter was insane, there is no race or religion for crazy. It cold happen at any time. Beltway sniper was black, did he shoot all those people because he was black or because he was crazy?

Muslim terrorists are driven by a horrible religion that wants nothing less than to completely take over the world by any means possible. If they are in your country, they will cause problems.

One is unfortunate the other is a threat to the civilized world.

I would actually love to see velociraptors in the border instead of a wall. But it's 2017 and we have no velociraptors :(

You're out of your element here. Civilization emerged in the Near East. Prehistory became history in the Near East. Greece still hadn't developed written language. This argument doesn't relate to OP's thread but you are wrong sir and probably mentally handicapped.

>sand niggers
Thanks user my Latino brown doesnt like being confused for dirty sand nigger.

have you heard of ports. or tunnels or coming in though any other area not walled off or entering the country legally, but then not leaving on time...

Both are people who did fucked up things. Take out race you just have two lunatics

not to try to bog you down with finding links, but got any sources?

>The vegas shooter was insane

Accusations!

he is a piece of shit, but we dont know if he was insane.

All this is semantics. Islam is a war cult that indoctrinates each and every one of it's followers into becoming a cog in it's war machine, be it psychological warfare or physical warfare or a mix of both. Ever wonder why they breed like rodents? It's because they know that they can defeat democracy by using it to their advantage. They are breeding warriors and will be breeding them until the world is under Muslim rule or they are annihilated.

and how do you think they pass the border control check? by using monopoly credentials?

The real reaction is.

Left: "People arent responsible for their actions, we can't ban cars so it's ok."

Right: "People are responsible for their actions, we're not taking away rights from people cause of 1 fucktard."

you know that all gets inspected, you still have a chance by boat but its highly unlikely and way too much for the ones down south

But if Islam was banned we'd need to completely redo our system of government.

we can ban religion, who needs it? financial markets, hospitals, schools, everything can keep working, religion is cancer on earth

kys

read any religious text, they all talk about breeding in the same aspect.

why doesn't freedom to bare arms justify tons of safety precautions?

If you bust out a window in a hotel and fire automatic weapons into a crowd like fish in a barrel, you are a psychopath.

it's not my problem there are sanctuary cities that allow them to stay. Since we can't get rid of sanctuary cities, might as well try to curve that influx in some other way.

Hell, I'd actually oppose the wall if that money could be used instead to deport all illegals

i mean, christianity spread like the plague as well, destroying native cultures and those who resisted as it went. this is a repeat of 2000 years ago, except it's a different abrahamic religion this time. all religions of this nature which try to propagate themselves are cancerous and destructive.

>Remove God from it and it's purely a political system.
All religions ever.

if he would be insane, people would notice, an insane person acts as an insane person, he was most likely just an very intelligent sociopath who had no deep or religious feelings about this and just did it because why not who cares

can we just ban all religion, all religion is bad, end all religion.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scimitar
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquest_of_Egypt
The Muslims plundered what remained of the library of Alexandria.

they do and there is many of them. regulations will never stop a problem like this you silly fuck

So very much this.

We'd need to redo our system of government still

You are right good sir.

>fire automatic weapons
dont go full nigger

but your feelings are not facts

Clearly not nearly enough since it's so easy to get a gun and there's barely any safety checks and tons of loop holes. They've been easing restrictions.

So why is it different for guns? The Vegas shooter killed like 7 times as many people

you fail to address how that has anything to do with illegals entering by air, you know like the vast majority of them do. Mongolians gonna break down shitty wall.

He modified them to be automatic m8. It's not hard to do.

the persians were zoroastrians...
islam didn't exist until around the first millennia ce...

Skin color has nothing to do with it

links to your proof sir

its not hard to do?

so what? do it. and not really, it would be changing very specific laws.

>I have a constitutional right
>Has obviously never read the fucking Constitution once in his fucking life
>Right to bear arms written in as a footnote 15years after

You do realize brown people can be citizens too