Fear of Islam drives proposal to change Samoa's constitution

>Samoa Considering Amending Constitution to Become a Christian State. Churches Push for a Ban on Islam

radionz.co.nz/international/pacific-news/304095/fear-of-islam-drives-proposal-to-change-samoa's-constitution

based island niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

anonymousconservative.com/blog/japan-admits-27-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based massive giants! Go Samoa!

Bump

Remove Samoa

Based giants, godspeed

Fucking based!

Could this be the first Domino? Spread to the rest of the territories? Then states?

Get em tubby Islanders!

T-Swift approves

>inb4 American launches a freedom invasion from American Samoa and installs a Muslim president.

fucking idiots. Why do people hate us muslims so much?

Go back to Tunisia Al-Mahamoud.

based

I am American bro. My whole family lives in Massachusetts. I'm just here on vacation.
I don't get the hate: it probably because you whites are just angry losers

>Samoans
>White

The borders of the Muslim world are bloody. Everywhere Islam goes, war comes. But you think it's everyone else's fault even though you're the only common denominator. You are distrusted because Islam is an expansionist culture. Everyone know it. Hence, you are hated.

Atheists and Christians agree Islam is cancer. Some of you might be degenerates but at least you don't massacre nonbelievers and the innocent.

Crying tears of pride. A few years ago, there was pretty much an unofficial statement of "Muslims, there's nothing for you here, please move along" but this is even better.

based giant with rare flag. what is it like hitting your head on doorframes?

I don't even understand. Is the one Muslim on Samoa a dickhead or something?

>I don't get the hate: it probably because you whites are just angry losers

exactly. just bask in the snow beasts' jealousy.

Aren't Samoans all like 900 pounds?

every country on earth hates muslims and jews, Sup Forums

what does it mean?

>My whole family lives in Massachusetts
They didn't just have a problem with Muslim bombers or anything. Why would they hate you?

It's hilariously possible that's exactly what it is.

anonymousconservative.com/blog/japan-admits-27-refugees-two-already-arrested-for-gang-rape/