/cum/ Canada USA Mexico

/cum/ + St. Pierre et Miquelon, Bahamas, Bermuda, Puerto Rico, US Virgin Islands, the rest of the Caribbean, Northern Mariana Islands, Midway, American Samoa, Guam, US minor outlying islands, & Greenland edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6b6CYHLWnyg
arealme.com/online-english-grammar-test/en/
amazon.com/Mendini-Cecilio-MTT-L-Trumpet-Gold/dp/B00I8QJWJI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495076038&sr=8-3&keywords=trumpet&th=1
ebay.com/itm/LADE-LT-10-Alloy-Bb-Beginner-Trumpet-with-Mouthpiece-Shoulder-Strap-Gloves-Case-/382021032348?hash=item58f23a599c:g:w4wAAOSwA3dYT1vO
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ebonics edition

>the year of our lord 2015 + 2
>no finngol gf

it's just not fair boys, it's just not fair

easy test but i am literally training to become a shakespeare scholar so

this man comes up to your gf and puts her in a choke hold.
what do you do?

>your gf
>your

these tests are 100% bullshit

she loves being chocked and i love being cucked so i guess it's a win-win

>i am literally training to become a shakespeare scholar

tfw brainlet and only got top 1%

hide behind my umbrella

>mad because my government pays me money to study dick jokes

Could go for some weed desu

why are old snapshots from the mid 1900's so comfy

*takes a fat bong rip in front of you*

WHAT'S ALL THE FUSS ABOAT??
WANNA GO TO HORTON'S, GET COFFEE, WATCH SOME ICE HOOKEY, AND THEN GO HOME TO SOME KRAFT'S MAC AN CHEESE?

Less non-whites.

>KRAFT'S MAC AN CHEESE?

it's called kraft dinner

you flaming homosexual

>smoking weed

Damn, guess I've got to work on my Canadian accent before I infiltrate.

>Some hourly associate called in sick Saturday so I have to go in for a couple of hours, possibly more if the test results don't finish in time.
HAHAHA I LOVE BEING SALARIED

snowflake

Soot

don't even think about talking to me before my morning timmies run

>7:30 PM
>morning

second cup > tim horton's

this

I'm giving you a warning ahead of time. don't make me repeat it

I've taken about 2 higher education English courses in my 4 years of college.

after searching "rain street photography" and "rain street photography candid"
I think modern photographers
>aren't as good (since more people = more less experienced people)
>focus on a single subject
>use a bit too much editing
>good pictures from the past will outlive the bad ones
I think pic related is relatively similar in terms of comfy and it's probably current century. Also older cameras didn't capture color as well, so it's possible it created a palette rather than capturingan entire patternless spectrum,

*my chocolate friend drives by me on the street*
>haha ay yo dumbass cracka what choo listenin' to on them big ass headphones?
I tell him I'm listening to the Original SoundTrack of my favorite anime, Shingeki no Kyojin.
>nigga what the fuck you said?
I smile and shake my head just a little, humbled again by my low-IQ compatriot. I practice my code-switching and tell him it's "a real dope beat from a Chinese cartoon".
*the chocolate man turns to the other chocolate fellow in his passenger seat*
>ahaha this nigga's listening to some gay cartoon shit
*they both laugh at me*
I consider losing my temper, but it's water off my back. I know they're too simple to appreciate true music as opposed to gorilla sounds over harsh drums and banging on a keyboard. So, I bid them goodbye, with a "farewell my nigga" and their favorite gang sign.

>Try to read
>It's fucking boring
Help everything sucks

>my favorite anime, Shingeki no Kyojin

wtf is a jejune

I became an avid reader like three months ago and I can't stop. I stopped watching tv and I don't spend much time on Sup Forums anymore.
Here's how I did it.
>Remember the average person reads like zero books a year. If you read 5 pages a day, you are 5 pages above the average person

>Don't force yourself to read. Commit to read 5 pages a day. I swear after three days you'll feel like reading more and after a month or so you should be reading 50-100 pages a day for pleasure

>Read various books at the same time. When I grab a difficult book or one that makes me sleepy I grab another and switch. This should refresh your head. Keep them thematically different. I read economics and fiction.

>It isn't a race. Reading slowly won't make you sleepy that fast. Try to acknowledge what books are for you to read fast and which aren't.

>Buy the physical copies. When you get the books from your own money you'll feel the need to read them to avoid the feel of wasting your money.

>Start with books highly discussed here so you feel motivated to discuss.

>So, I bid them goodbye, with a "farewell my nigga" and their favorite gang sign
fuckin savage

It's you

Why would shakespeare have a larger vocabulary than modern white collar workers? Is this proof modern society is purely degenerate in all aspects?

got 29800 or something on the vocab test
I have never taken a (serious) post-secondary English course

youtube.com/watch?v=6b6CYHLWnyg

what's the best brass instrument to learn? I'm thinking trumpet

saxophone

Sousaphone

this.

bust out careless whisper and you'll be drowning in pussy

Sax is a woodwind ya ding-a-ling

are trumpets good to start playing jazz music?

The state of the South everyone

did someone link us to /soc/ or something?

As good as any instrument lmao

There are obviously a lot of famous jazzmen who were trumpeters but that doesn't mean it's better or worse for the playing or learning of jazz

what

bit gay

do believe this was a joke

what the FUCK, why are trumpets so expensive

just get a guitar instead
dad rawk is fun to play along with

you can get a learner's trumpet for like $100 wtf r u on about

SO IF YOU'RE GONNA JOIN ME FOR A WHILE
YOU BETTER GRAB YOUR HAT
YOU KNOW I LIVE THAT KINDA HOBO STYLE

I already have 3 guitars

What is wrong in this sentence? It's from the grammar test arealme.com/online-english-grammar-test/en/ , last question.

"The Queen arrived at the castle with the King by her side, in a dress adorned with hand-sewn embroidered flowers."
I think embroidered should be removed. Am I right?

I took the test a few times. I think I always got ebonics.

you can never have enough guitars

If you don't even know how to play yet just buy a cheap one

Instruments are very specialized tools of craft. There's not a huge market for them and they require a lot of technical expertise and money to produce. Do the math

If you can't learn to play the guitar what makes you think you'll learn to play the trumpet

I looked it up online, and some link directed to ebay with trumpets being $400+

That comma seems out of place but embroidered is redundant with hand sewn.

who says I dont know how to play the guitar?

Im running out of space in my room

German is more retarded than I expected...
Like, how the fuck are you even supposed to pronounce schutss??
It has the shitty organization of english with the retarded genders of spanish...

I say

amazon.com/Mendini-Cecilio-MTT-L-Trumpet-Gold/dp/B00I8QJWJI/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1495076038&sr=8-3&keywords=trumpet&th=1

I'm looking at this one to learn on. $600 sounds like a good price for a top kino instrument for performers, but this one is fine for practice or low-key performance

somehow tricked Sup Forums into letting me post twice within a minute

ebay.com/itm/LADE-LT-10-Alloy-Bb-Beginner-Trumpet-with-Mouthpiece-Shoulder-Strap-Gloves-Case-/382021032348?hash=item58f23a599c:g:w4wAAOSwA3dYT1vO

your ip address changed

no it didn't

i like it when the captcha solves itself automagically

I've never wanted a gf as bad as I do right now

>schutss
Do you mean schutz or stuss or another word?

I didn't say hi to the girl I had a crush on today, and she wanted to talk to me

nofap was invented by the jews to trick redditors into getting married

dumb goyim

It's not because I want sex. I've actually started wanted a gf more after I lost my virginity. Sad times.

The Jews want white people to stay single and childless.

already been married boi
done with that shit
although, we're still married but i have a qt so whatever

Should it be
"The Queen arrived at the castle in a dress adorned with hand-sewn embroidered flowers, with the King by her side."
?

>when there is roads

the invisible hand will fix all grammar mistakes

The Queen, in a dress adorned with hand-sewn embroidered flowers, arrived at the castle with the King by her side.

Anyone else tired of this airline cellphone videos meme?

This makes sense. Thx

I said she looked like an anime character, and when she asked why I told her it's because she's so flat she's two dimensional

It's a dangling participle. It's unclear who is wearing the dress because of the awkward placement of the participial phrase. An unambiguous phrasing would be:

"The Queen, in a dress adorned with hand-sewn embroidered flowers, arrived at the castle with the King by her side."

Of course we assume the Queen is the one wearing the dress because of norms etc., but the content of the sentence itself doesn't make this explicit.

Machine embroidery is a thing

florida?

mine's brass desu

>when you realize Mario is communist propaganda about the Workers rising up and defeating the invisible hand of Capitalism

name a better beer than rolling rock

It's an instrument made of brass but it's not a brass instrument like it is a woodwind instrument.

i like women with the body of 12 year old boy too

I mean the german word for "Good Bye"
>Stuss is a word

leinenkugel

but thats just a theory

>he thinks he knows what the jews want
take it from me, goyim. you don't know shit. go swallow a red pill

mostly anything