The antifa revolution is next week, damn I hope I don't run into this guy

The antifa revolution is next week, damn I hope I don't run into this guy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n7iVtV2F704
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Winston Churchill said fascism would return disguised as anti-fascism

This is the face of the revolution

Especially with leadership like this

Can't these fucks use their brains for one second? Can't they comprehend that Orange tips on a toy gun is going to give them away? Are they that fucking stupid?

They believe in communism... so yes they're that stupid

Join the revolution comrades and overthrow America!!!!

Once we get their nuclear subs we can take the whole world and communism will reign eternal!

Implying any of the antifa dudes have actually ever read any com literature.
Implying they've read anything that wasn't written by John Greene or whatever the fuck his name is.

Was meant for this faggot

"How many more people lose their jobs because of their sexual orientation and/or gender identity?!"

"too many"

Wow that was super clever and all etc. Good job cuck. I def believe you now.

Why do jews hate america so much? I used to think it was a myth but everyday its the jews spreading hate.

Fucking jews. What a bunch of assholes.

Because they aren't perceived as the most oppressed people in America

Jews arent that bad, they love kids ya know.
>*cough*
Hollywood run by pedos proves that.

lol

Not worried about fascist AntiFa

Winston Churchill also wanted to go back to war with Germany in the 50's, so forgive me if I don't take him seriously in any peacetime statement...

He was the warmongering bulldog that Britain needed at the time, and completely useless in any other context.

you really don't want to fuck with antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=n7iVtV2F704

fuck me that pic made me cringe hard, please put it away :(

Smells like PSYOP
Same kind of echo that was floated around post Las Vegas shooter and post Charlottesville
Hey Ivan, how's the weather in that form Soviet block country you're living in?

Daily carry.
Not concerned.

Orange barrel

Yeah, my Dodge is ready for some new hood ornaments

smells samefag in here

ITT - non confrontational faggots talking about other non confrontational faggots.

so, what is antifa ACTUALLY supposed to do nov 4th?

just some protests like occupy wallstreet? or actual violence?

Hitler lego......... kek!

gonna need a few more than that user....and might I also recommend a different flavor? Something, say, pic related?

I have that guy, and this one too.

This might as well be larping

Want to shut down ANTIFA in one day?
Beat the shit out of anyone with a camera on Nov.4

Lame Ass Role Playing?

That's all you got?

Is, is this a bot posting? seems like some of the anons are only acknowledging certain posts. It's awfully circular, as if they were all standing in a circle while stroking each other's dicks...

My god, it's a circle jerk!

I fucking hate antifa too but this dude just punched this guy unprovoked. That makes him just as bad as them.

lol no, random google image, lost count of mine, somewhere in the 30's i think

I'm more mad he's besmirching the good name of the Punisher.

COME

AT

YOU

FAT

WETBACK

BEANER

SPIC

the proper term is "come at me" you dingus

Britain didn't need him Hitler didn't want war with Britain.

i wouldn't worry unless you're a garbage can

This is absolutely unacceptable.
Hitler never wore an SS uniform, he had his own special uniform that only he wore, and it looked nothing like this. The fucking hat is all wrong, too. Jesus christ, if you're gonna be a wannabe Nazi edgelord and make Hitler Legos, at least get the fucking uniform right.
Pic related.

The proper term is "Have at you" you dingus
You are thinking the colloquial "come at me bro" used by chimps, wiggers and teenage boys who think they are ready for adult swim

Ah, the rightwing. Our targets. Slow, fat and dumb.

and yet he happily massacred British troops trapped on a beach. Sounds like extending an olive branch to me

this user gets it
train bi monthly at the range

not practical

yet here he is being proven right. so your oppinion is moot at best and FUCKING WRONG at worst.

Looking forward to breaking some rightwing skulls on the 4th! Who doesn't love smacking the beta right around for fun?

I would say he grudgingly crushed them. He didn't want war with Britain, but he didn't hold back on them at all.

Lay em out, boys! Never met a rightwing cuck I couldn't smack into next year with a flick of my wrist!

I just come out to scare the fuck out of conservatives. See them piss their pants and run. It's always cool to show them who's really boss.

>You

Come at me pussy!!!

What does his shirt say? "gio?"

I'm really starting to think this is samefag all over the place. None of the non-circle jerk posts are even causing a stir.

>Looking forward to breaking some noncombatant skulls on the 4th! Who doesn't love smacking the easy targets around around for fun?
lets be honest, we all know your gonna go for anyone who just wants to be left alone, because anyone who isn't 100% with you is 100% against you and isn't aloud to live according to your narrow view.
kind of reminds me of the nazi modus operandi

Time to get the funky

Also, that's not even correct for an SS uniform, the lightning bolts are on the wrong side, and the skull is missing from the cap. If any of you fucktards were an actula Nazi, you would fucking know these things. Buncha neckbearded edgelords.

Go be a faggot in mommy's bedroom cuck loser. At least come out and let us bash your face in. Get into the fight, homo! You wanna be a chickenshit Trumpcunt for life??

this