Cringe

Cringe...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2p06fyaRs
youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Office joke

...it would be, perhaps, less pathetic if he didn't have 3 eyes. 5 if you count the glasses...

He's just larping as Dwight larping as recyclops from the office.

It's really not that bad, I feel as though you have a personal stake in this.

Here's some fresh off the grittle cringe
youtube.com/watch?v=Hm2p06fyaRs

Have some OC Sup Forums.

This.
Sure he's a little dorky, but anyone trying to shamelessly promote recycling is.

I agree. Op is a fagget

It really annoys me when people do that

>throw firecrackers at feet
>trigger ptsd

I google tells me this is the character being referenced

y tho?

source?

I just checked out this guy's deviant art page.... It's fucking gold

i wish hitler was here

gotta respect the artistic balls he's got on him

white bois can't even compete with an autist

Look at that fat fuck in the grey shirt. The smug smile is fuckin killing me.

Made me lel

Yeah it will be your problem when you die from fatfuck related causes you fatfuck

I forgot about this one. I was in that thread, it was fucking gold.

>Sup ForumsIRL.jpg

You mean when they hit you with their Blade Glare or when they forget their sunglasses

more of these pls

We need a good katana fight thread

Uh

This is proof not all niggers are niggers, sometimes they are fags too

Wtf

BE GONE THOTS!

>I used to think the huge baggy pants were super cool
Kill me please

Haha what a pussy

>im homeschooled so that explains why I'm crazy
Checks out

>shoot them right at his fuckin house

The bones he's broken are the ones he was sucking

Why do all WoW characters look so faggy

Kekkek

He is obviously not from a world where graphic design is taught

Yeah what a badass... until he trips on his wallet chains and impales himself.

ffs this is fake, plz be fake

>WalMart

Lmao where are these from

The inside walls of your moms cervix

niggas be like can i get uuuh cringe

I'm the best

alpha

youtube.com/watch?v=jb3UobSZl34

>personal

C U L T U R A L

A P P R O P R I A T I O N

This is a perfect example of how yuro healthcare isn't "free" at all and you idiots think it is.

tbh this isn't cringe at all. don't be a dickhead to veterans

had some drunkard neighbor once who was apparently a vet with heavy ptsd, would talk to himself and yell at nothing. on the 4th of july he fell out of his chair and started screaming whenever fireworks happened

That's melonpan, he has a youtube channel is actually pretty funny with the autistic shit he does and a wealthy banker iirc

This has to be fake

How does someone with a chin like this shave?

>disabilities
kek

Also I like how they've had to describe the face because the drawing is just too bad for that.

tbh I don't see what is wrong with these. Just because someone has a different hobby than most, it's cringe?
The show is really well written and should be given a chance by everyone in all ages. Maybe not post so publicly though, since assholes like you will take it and make fun of it.
Let people have their fun.
I will suggest not judging by the first season though, the show doesn't turn good until "Lesson Zero" in the second season where they get rid of the very limiting weekly "letter-writing". Still have to watch first season to follow the plot.
The problem is none of you assholes will watch past the first season, because you have the attention span of ADD kids.
Great show, great writing, great art AND WOOOOO, FINALLY THE MOVIE IS OUT!

2d and he still has to hover hand

No one has ever said it's free. It's ameritards that say we call it free.
It's still way better than putting me into eternal debt just because I break a leg.

they arent making fun of the fact that they watch the show. just the fact that these particular people, you know, photoshop themselvces making out iwth ponies and talking about how they are in love.

jesus christ get a grip. and no, the hsow is not mature, i saw all the way up through season 3 and every premiere / finale after that, its a basic kids show. more dpeth than pokemon dont get me wrong, its not BAD but its got nothing on even a show like digimon that was ripe with real learning lessons for children

way more bearable than adventure times filler ill give you that.

Posting Philip Haskins Delici aka "Izzy hell Arjuro" a "proud transwoman" is cheating. Might as well post chris-chan

Not really cringe. Actually a nice idea. Caring about nature is always a little off, but i like nature so fuck you op.

Looks liter Peter Pettigrews Rape Face

And what is wrong with that? For instance, people cosplay their interests and post online all the time and everyone thinks that's cool, except when it comes to a show about ponies. Then it's suddenly the most terrible thing ever.

And yes, the show is mature. One of the biggest problems critics have had with the last two seasons and the movie is that it now seems written more for adults than kids. Hell, the movie is pretty much an 80's nostalgia trip with the jokes and references made for adults only. Which is why it got so bad reviews as well, critics didn't understand who it was for.

>cringe
>Sup Forums

What's the difference?

i don't know that guy looks pretty cool to me