Any kind generous user wanna help me out i really need 5$ take pity on me and help me out im a poorfag ifvyou help me...

Any kind generous user wanna help me out i really need 5$ take pity on me and help me out im a poorfag ifvyou help me out it would make my day you dont know how fucking happy you could make me If you can spare some dollars

Email is [email protected] need the 5 for a google play card im a poorfag who doesn't have neither pc nor console just a shit phone for which i require the card pls user help if you can

Just a one time thing user if you help me out you will never see this thread again i promise you

Fuck off fag

I will good sir if you would give me a card

I think you're shit outta luck mate, the image of a child showing undies isn't doing you any favours either, try christmas, and try non-CP, you degenerate

Not cp

I can give you $5, but what can you give me in return?

Begging won't convince me, get creative.

Sage

I can give you my acc to a game?? Its worth at least 40$ ppl spend hundreds and dont reach as high as i have but i would need at least 10-15 for it i have been playing for years

Give me that sauce, you get your money.

What game?

This...

Email and send the card and youll have your sauce and then some

Clash royale i really love the game and would hate to part with it but i need that card

Trips of truth

I don't care for that game. Let's try something else.

Post it here and I'll send the $5.

Post something else for proof and it's a deal

>not realizing that's the FBI trying to get pedo's info.
Let them work, user.

Got nothing to lose.
Just use a different IP if banned

I literally have nothing else i could give you user but if you do give me the card on good faith ill give you back 10$ on a day when i can spare it.. Or tell me what you want

(You)

nobody needs anything related to Clash Royale, you're addicted to the point where you beg on the internet,

Its not cp its just a modelling set and im not posting here ho

I don't really know what I want.
Doesn't have to be something tangible, just entertain me.

Fuck off then

Not beggin for royale i am strict ftp

Sage

WHY NOT

Just give us the damn name, we know how to get these.

I hav good taste in music i could recommend some songs.. Or i can post memes to make you laugh or idk

Only of you post more pictures.

Good foreign films?

Im just not and im not gonna give you any sauce either.. If anyone wants to help just do so its 5$ karma will have your back someday

oh, well card not needed then,

Hope you starve then faggot.

I'm not really into music, but I tell you what, you make me laugh you earned $5.

You ain't got the sauce, admit it.

post more like this and i'll send you what i got

Yes but only a few but you wont know whether its good or not until you watch it and this thread will die by then.. If you give me the card on good faith user you can summon me on my email if you want anything else.. Pls user

>Implying that's how it works when you beg for money

Ok user my mem card got corrupted but ill dump what i have saved on internal storage.. Help out even if you chuckle k?

you're asking for a lot of good faith while not willing to distribute it, life's not a one way thing bro, we don't owe you shit, you want something, you give first, that karma shit you've been talking about, post some funny memes you prick

Thats exactly how begging works user

Already dumpin user but dont be an ass and not send if you even crack a smile k

Nigga I ain't giving nobody anything if they're not even willing to do something effortless in return

I thought you said they would make me laugh not cringe.

holy shit I said funny meme, not hot pile of garbage, that image is almost impressively bad

I have a weird sense of humor user but bear with me

I expected nothing and I'm still dissapointed.
Just post the sauce the other anons asked for and let's get this over with.

is this a generational thing? I don't get how this would be anything but pure cringe,

You're not going to even get me to puff air out of my nose with that "sense of humor".

Maybe you didn't get the reference user this is a funny image no matter what anyone says

Its a jab at normie memes

I might have laughed at that 10 years ago when I was a cringy teenage fuck

is a flavorful herb

ah check, so he's a liar too, rest in rip chance of getting money

A filthy liar we got ourselves, huh?
I ain't giving no $5 to a liar.

Alice. She models for one of those european "modeling agencies". Her pics get posted up all of the time at the file hosting company I work for. We have to go through and remove them when they get reported.

She's 13 in OP's pic.

mods!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok user lets see what you laugh at then i might get a feel for your sense of humor

That's immensely better, but I've seen it a million times already.

It doesn't even matter if i post the most hilarious meme ever you aren't gonna give me the card are ya?

Paul darth maul cop

If by "the most hilarious" meme you mean something along the lines of the stale memes and pictures only an autistic 12 year old would laugh at, then yeah, you're not getting the card that way.

Fucking reporting for CP.

she is clothed dickhead

Sage

K man whatever you say i cant be here much longer though because my battery is dying and there is a powerout going on so if you do wanna send me the card ty i would really appriciate it just send the card code to the email i provided above .. if you dont wanna thats fine too..

I have to deal with you " lemme get a dolla" beggers all day. Stay the fuck off Sup Forums and go bother people at 7/11 like a normal homeless faggot

Holy crap so many replies yet no one helped out op till now even a steam fag would get a game by now.. I hope you get the card op i know that feel fuck these cheap ass fags

LOOL in school its called "lemme get a waterfall"