Need $330 more to pay for rent. Probably will get evicted...

Need $330 more to pay for rent. Probably will get evicted. I do have a job but I'm going to school as well and my vehicle is having transmission issues which I have to pay for to get to my job. Trying to save as much money as I can for rent. Can't even spend it on food. I work for a hospital valet. Got interesting stories if yall wanna hear em.

Not looking for pity, just help. Thought i could budget well. Didn't account for car issues. Also looking to have fun conversations with anons, I'm kinda depressed.

Also poorman thread...

Paypal: [email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

paypal.me/jake26
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hey man chin up, sent $100. You’re gonna make it!

My guy how do i get such courtesy like what youve done? im in the same.boat as this dude is.

Facing same faith ...
Selling signed Adele 21 cd with heavy heart ... 1000$ for a flawless masterpiece ... Signed both box and cd plus photos of me and her at her house party ...
Mail me [email protected] for details ...

Thanks brother. Didn't get the money but thank you if you actually tried. it really means a lot.

it sucks man doesnt it.

You will always be in hardships. Your position in life is cemented. Kill yourself now and end your misery.

Hey chin, man up sent $100 you’re gonna make it!

Thanks I suppose haha. But please keep spam to a minimum lol.

It will change when I graduate. I'm studying to be a mechanical engineer. I want to better my life, I'm just going through a really tough spot right now.

It does. Roommate move dout half way through lease.and now.doesnt.think.he has to gEt his part of rent on time. Now unles i get a miracle of 400 by tomorrow, i need to beg my landlord to.give me another week. Fuck this shit.

Hey man make up, sent $100. You’re gonna chin it!

Hey gonna make it sent you’re 100 chins man

My guys. My bretherin. Would i be graced.enlugh to receive this same level of gestured heartfeltedness?
Paypal.me/jake26

Sent 10 chins.

peace on you, friend

Poor man here. Requesting a mere 5$ by any gentlemen willing to help me buy lunch for the next 2 days. I'm trying to learn how to budget but a tapeworm in my dog stole 200 for vet and meds :/

[email protected]

Dude this isnt a poor mans train you can.just hop onto.

What is this bullshit? I mean are you people fucking serious or is this a new meme? Fucking grown men asking people for money with some bullshit excuse and you faggots actually give it to them? Goddamn, this is like the 10th thread today alone. This is exactly why this country is going to shit and why so many bitches are turning into lesbians; too many pussy ass bitches that don't want to do shit and expect money for free

But but op said poor man's thread. I'm just as poor as you guys why you gotta exclude me.

>tight budget
>has a pet that adds extra expenses
You brought it upon yourself. Fuck off.

Hey man sent $10. You’ll be fine!

Hey man chin up, sent $100. You're gonna make it!

Kys faggot I love my dog and I bust my ass to pay bills. Next time you need protecting I won't be there. I put my safety in danger at least 10 times a day at work defending snobby faggots like you from harmful criminals and mentally unstable dickheads.

Hey man, sent 100 dick pics to your email. Double chins up fat fuck.

hey man, im going to china in 10 days. wish you could make it

what with the influx of beggars on here in the last few days. dont give this guy any money its a scam

So you're a professional beta?

Find gay bar with alley
>give 330 blowjobs, since you will be doing what you love it wont feel like work

Fuck me im just a newfag user.what do i know other than im asking for close to smif not same generosity that i saw given to op to help my own fegget ass from gettin on the curb

What is a professional beta? I described a security/law enforcement job. Obviously security if I'm broke because law enforcement starts at 40k a year.

Honesty it wouldn't surprise me if it's the same fucking guy with multiple accounts asking for money. But yeah this is fucking ridiculous

Im broke other wise, Id send you a few bux man, but lets hear some greentext stories if your down. You said you have some interesting one

Will give you $500 if you bend over and let me butt fuck you. Where you located at?

You're acting like a little bitch, though. Boo hoo , you're broke because you fucked your own life and didn't get a real job and took on a pet that you can't afford. Might as well come to the place known for assholes and hope for the best.

> be me
> night security at office building
> hear moaning coming from bathroom on Halloween
> get ready to ghostbust
> sneak in bathroom holding my cross
> moaning coming from stall
> kick it open and start dumping holy water on the two guys buttfucking in stall
> get boner
> drop pants and masturbate while watching them

Times are tough. I sent each of you boys $150. I hope you are able to use it responsibly.

Whose acting like a little bitch? You are lmfao. I asked for 5$ so I could grab a ham Sammy at the diner during lunch. I can go a night without eating, you lard. I'm broke because I don't make enough money to save consistently. Which is an issue of over 50% of the country, faggot. It's 1am and you're on Sup Forums. Where do you work? What is your employment? I'm trained and have over 6 different certifications that justify my position and my pay. I also have a lot of bills, a car and 50k debt in medical expenses. Yet I still get into fights, get assaulted and jump in front of other people when a punch is thrown.

Kill yourself pussy. You're half the man of any beta on this cartoon loving website.

Godsent, you beautiful bastard. Saving my ass when im on my knees. this is the link i hope you used paypal.me/jake26 otherwise nothings showud up.

Man chin, Hey $100 it make up sent just

sorry you feel that way man, send you 100 chins.

Cmon man , I want some stories bruh, keep em coming.

Whenever I'm not gonna make the mortgage I just haul scrap metal. I have a new truck that I hate to use but it pays. I've made more in a day doing scrap than at my 31/hr crane job.

Some shady scrap ideas: cut into a fenced fleet yard away and pull batteries from trucks and whatever. Trucking companies never alarm their fleets.

Lots of abandoned farms and equipment around my area, I'm about a 25 min drive from tens of thousands of dollars in abandoned metal

Construction sites often have piles for scrap metal and wood separated. I hit a site at a hospital renovation one time and walked away with 2000 dollars worth of high voltage wire already neatly cut and put into pails. For any copper wire just make sure to burn off the casing and bundle it differently than you found it

I hit a quarry one time and used a battery powered reciprocating saw to cut a few hundred dollars worth of high voltage wire in maybe 15 minutes.

I have the added benefit of living in a town with a metal recycling plant and several more in the city 45 mins away. If you have a good battery sawsall with a metal blade and you live in a city you should never be broke, really.

6 different certifications? Is one of them basic personal finance?

Haha. This is funny. I'm 150 lbs at 6'2", so I don't think I qualify for lard. I consistently eat one meal a day, so I know for a fact going without eating isn't hard. Yes, it is 1am, but not where I am. Time zones exist dumb fuck. Must be why you're a brainless security guard. And I'm a program developer. But I'm not telling you where I work. And certifications aren't shit. Otherwise I've got at least 4 I can remember,but they're not doing me any good. I also have all my normal bills to pay... Internet, rent, phone, gas, and I too have a car. A nice debt of $35k. And as far as the kill yourself comment, I've already tried once. ;) and saying I'm half the man of anyone on this website really isn't saying much.

You need to try harder if you're going to be triggered.

omg im shaking thanks so much bro

Probably don't act like hot shit sacrificing your safety when you can't pay the bills. Get a job in construction and fucking work hard and make money at the same time instead of only working hard unsafe ly for very little

The country's going to shit because no-one helps anyone else out

Im not too familiar with paypal. But i dont see your charitables showing up. Could something have not gone right? Or am i just too paranoid and i just need to wait for it to show in there when it does?

LOL. He's fucking with you to get your hopes up. The thought of you eagerly refreshing your page in hopes that something will change.

Sell drugs. Do whatever you have to do to survive. Welcome to the world.

Yes. But it's also that people have become so shitty that there's really no telling who's genuine and who is actually cancer unless you spend time getting to know them before helping them.

Is someone asking for 10 chins

Well dont i feel like an ass, huh. Failed myself again, thinking theres that much kindness among us.

First to email me at jim at rustles dot com gets $100 to their PayPal. Just want to help out.

I would be, if thats what youre givin
paypal.me/jake26

Hey man chan up, sent eleventy billion dollars. You're gonna make it!

Curious if this dude actually followed through.

I like Americans who are like "America is full of people who want a handout"
>Fact:Minimum wage has not even remotely kept up with inflation. In fact Minimum wage hasn't even kept up with the percentage increase suggested by those that invented a minimum wage.
>Fact:the wealthiest 1%of America s have lobbied the government to deregulate banking institutions and funnel more profits into their pockets
The problem isn't the needy, and the poor. It's the wealthy and affluent.

But the needy and poor don't help by begging those who may be in the middle to lower themselves by giving handouts.

He just sent me $100. Now my dog can get it’s tapeworm back!

You beat me to it. But im glad to hear your.dog.will get what it needs. Dogs are awesome

I like this guy.

No. I wish. I did consider becoming an accountant or learning stocks though.

Still a lard. Hey I was a freelance developer too. Except those jobs are monotonous shit and programming is piss fucking easy. That's why you're called a code monkey, faggot. Come back when you've led teams on projects exceeding a year in development. Let me know what kind of satisfaction you had reducing somebody else's work by 200 lines and cleaning up subroutines. I've prevented suicides by deadlifting people over Bridges while they were hanging by a belt. I've stopped people from slitting their own throats mid cut. I've counselled hundreds of people out of windows and out putting the gun down. I get real satisfaction. I help people. I make a genuine difference. I don't further isolation and laziness by making apps and programs that stop people from thinking any more than they have to. I don't program anymore because programmers are the laziest, most selfish, isolated and blind people on the planet.

Kys. And follow through with it.

No. I work 56 hours a week with a deteriorating shoulder, left hip and a very bad lower back. I already bust my ass. I can't even deadlift anymore. I'm not getting an 80 hour work week construction job. Making 60k in the summer might be nice but that won't last me through the winter especially after taxes and any unforseen expenses.

Drinking your delicious tears.

LOL me too

Yeah yeah. Glad you're enjoying them.

Is this the new copypasta?

No, just a guy who has an incredible passion for learning/education and who enjoys helping people. My passion for learning new shit has led me to a wide list of accomplishments and experiences. All of which are morally gratifying and not financially. While I stay broke homie, my conscience is clear and I'm happy with my decisions. I have friends family a fiance and an awesome little basset hound. I couldn't ask for more. Besides money. Could always use more money.

Every good society is only a weeks worth of meals away from anarchy. Keep that in mind when you're own cupboards get bare in the future. Cold dark times are commin' boys. Mark my words. A storm the likes of which man hasn't seen in a millennial is about to descend like a cloud of locusts. Let's see who's left standing after the drought.

>broke
>fiancé
>clear conscience

pick two

If that's a lard then what are you? So you're stopping natural selection? Thanks a lot you fuck. We're already overpopulated and your white knight beta ass isn't helping. I love that you assume I haven't led any projects or reduced code or cleaned code, must be why you're being paid to be a fatass security guard. And I don't disagree that I further isolation and laziness. I embrace that. The laziness isn't on my end. I work hard to do as little as possible. But I like being isolated, so that's not an issue. I also love that you're talking yourself up from stopping suicides yet encouraging one right now. Goes to discredit most of what you've said so far.

But man didn't see a storm a millenia ago. So... There is no storm....

So what the fuck man, you claim to have all these good stories then your faggot ass wont even post any, instead your just being a jew and waiting on all this money, which you know any of these niggers claim to have sent aint showing up. There just fucking with you. SO YOU GUNNA QUIT JEWING OUT AND POST THOSE SUPPOSEDLY INTERESTING STORIES OR NOT YOU KIKE?

>can't get $5 together
>has a fiancee
Lucky gal, how'd she manage to land you?

Easy solution. Put on a poncho and sombrero and sit outside Home Depot. The jobs will literally come to you.

That format doesn't really apply to the given attributes. There are many families with wives and children and pets all over the country that barely make ends meet.

Everybody I know personally except my coworker who's dad owns the hospital and is a multi millionaire lives paycheck to paycheck.

I'm 6'2" 220lbs. Moderately built about 12% give or take 2% body fat. I'm calling YOU a lard. I'm telling YOU to kill yourself. Being a good person. Actually strike that. I'm not a good person. I help people. Frequently. And I'm paid to do it. And I enjoy it. That however in every way imaginable does not prevent me from disliking people, hating people, fighting people out of spite, being capable of murder, or being a bully.

I don't like you and I will treat you however I see fit. Why haven't you taken your life yet?

Because I pay her monthly allowance, pay for our dog, pay our bills, our cars, our apartment, our insurances, our clothes and food and any other expenses that come up whole she is in school. She make roughly what I do maybe a dollar more than I do currently but by the time she gets out of school I'll have surpassed what I make now from regular raises alone. Not to mention my moral code, my personal beliefs, my humor, my protective abilities, and my community status exceeds most others including my ability to problem solve.

I can make 5$ easy. I just don't have the time to do it. I'm currently at work sitting in between dispatch calls waiting to to my next rounds. And when I go home I'll do my daily household activities. I'll then go to bed. Wake up. Work out. Shower and go back to work.

So you're a fatass. Get down to at least 175 before you get in my league. And no, I can't stop you from disliking anyone or even hating me. It just goes to show how low you really are. You're building yourself a high horse, but contradicting it every chance you get. Plus, you're getting mad at somebody online that you will never see or talk to again. Feelsbad man. You just sound so autistic, it's great.

If I were 175 I'd have to lose so much muscle it's not even funny. I'd look disgusting. Like a tall McGregor or something. I never want to be a skinny prick like that again. I'm built and enough fat to keep my warm but not enough fat to hide my tone and muscles..

Hell yeah I'm building a high horse. I've done a lot to get where I am. I've gone through years and years of training to hit my skillset I have now and it's gotten me this far and with new opportunities all the time to move up and increase my pay.

Yeah I'm low. I think very little of most people. But I firmly believe no matter how much of a scum bag you are, your life is your life and you can do with it what you want. And if it came down to it I'd probably defend your life with mine. But I'd tell you how much garbage you are when I left.

Ouch. You've grown so accustomed to being a fat fucking slob that you think it's what you want to be. And the opportunities you've built? How are those working out for you? You're in a thread on Sup Forums asking strangers who don't give a shit about you, or whether you starve, for money$5 on top of that. I'd want to kill myself if I reached that point of pettiness.

>Wanting to not be able to fight 99% of the population with confidence.

I'd want to kill myself if I couldn't confidently defend myself in this shitty world. Let alone look like some skinny fuck with the hobbies of a fat man. My physique is better than yours indefinitely. I'm stronger than you are and stronger than most people. And the people I'm not stronger than, I can bet with confidence I can fight better and shoot better than. My outdoor survival skills are much better than any other average Joe in this city. I don't have the patience to fish though.

I can very easily go make 5$ after work this morning. I could just as easily mow somebody's lawn in a half hour and score 15 or 20 bucks. Grab the saw and do up some hedges. I could give one person a ride to the store for 5$ shit. You think it's hard to make money? You're an idiot. I'm at work making money that I don't get for 2 weeks. If I was at home I would have made at least 30$ since I started this argument. I could hot up my cousin, get an ounce front, and sell the whole ounce by 5am to druggies on the street if I REALLY needed that money.

Shit honestly I could just Rob somebody. I'm not desperate. I have food. I have food at home that needs to be prepped and cooked. I have gas in my car. I have tools and amenities you nigger. I just don't have 5$ for lunch right now. Which lunch right now for the next hour faggot. And a kind coworker bought me a sammy so I don't even need 5$. And now I wait until the end of my shift to drive my turbo charged diesel station wagon home at 110 on the freeway so I can clean up around the house, have some freshly grinded coffee, and go to bed.

You're attempts at belittling me have failed at every occasion yet you persistently try to bring me down when all I came here for was a nice user willing to help me out with a ham Sammy.

Worthless scum. I'm a bad person and I have my prejudices. But even I don't go around picking random fights and bullying poor people.