twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is this comfy enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=pdd9b47x67M&t=4076s

Thats nice

This is great to put on when reading.

This style has been growing on me.

c o m f y

Im comfy as fuck right now.

Onto thanksgiving, which has the potential to be the comfiest day of the year. That is until the family assholes start political arguments. Can't we have just one nice day?

i feel ya man

That little guy looks like he just had some of the finest pipe weed from the Shire.

Yo. Guy who said he was waiting for weekend rain back again.

Whats the forecast now?

Still 70s this week until weekend. Should dip down into the mid 60s with some rain.

lsd

what up dude

wasn't around last night, but honestly today has been so shitty and this thread has made me feel a lot better - thanks guys :3

that fine wizards fire

Rain in the 60s is pretty great. Not cold enough to bring the shivers, perfect to enjoy.

I liked this as a pic, even better gifed.

I need to learn how to make gifs and good webms.

The shire suffer a massive coldsnap?

Not much. Bad stomach today though. You?Yeah I'd prefer colder though.

Cozy Koala

Watching movies and drinking some coffee. Trying to relax, lol.

kek
>tiny Asian
>Big Phone

What are you watching?

I must have issues. These are comfy but at the same time I feel stressed. I start to feel relaxed but then worrying over something ruining the situation and environment kicks in. I just want to be comfy.

Good will hunting

What exactly stresses you?
Ah, nice.

That something, out of my control or anything really, will come along and happen. It prevents me from relaxing fully and appreciating these threads like I used to. It's probably something deeply psychological that pertains to current stresses in life or something.

This pic is a great example. Something might happen to the dog, run out of fire wood, ect.
I think my autism has just severely activated over it for some reason.

Do you have autism? And I mean the question as literally and unoffensively as possible, I realize many here will ask that same question to people as a joke or insult, but here it's genuine.

I don't take it as offensive because I realize there is absolutely no reason for something so simple to invoke emotions like that. But no I don't; I hope anyway.

is this from everlasting summer?

Sorry for kinda ruining the mood btw.

Interesting. If you had the spare time and effort, I'd take a few tests. I believe people with Aspergers think the same way about those pictures as you do, usually.

the color correction is off if those lights are green.

Thanks for the legitimate responses and concern user. According to some random online quiz for it I apparently do, I doubt the validity of it but the criteria to have it was 32 and over, I scored a 35

Are cozy sounds welcome? If so youtube.com/watch?v=FhYaXj91juE&t=109s

Yeah, I would stay away from those online quizzes.

Btw, even if you did discover you were on the spectrum, there's nothing wrong with that. Doesn't make you less of a person or change who you are or anything.

Yea I've never paid much attention to them

I appreciate the support user, random as this all might've been lol

I thought the bike on the right was a little pikachu-esque monster at first. I wish I could sleep.

This one is fantastic. Always wanted to be in Manhattan during a blizzard. Anyone live in a large city where it snows like that?

This looks comfy af. I can jsut imagine how warm it is inide

McGill is beautiful

It looks like he is sucking a huge cock

House blends really well. Too little of that happens. Everyone wants some gaudy monstrosity.

pretend this is the inside

I agree. How does the winter usually go there?

Lots of snow December through march. February is the worst in terms of cold days

I live off Lake Huron on the US side, seemspretty consistent withh what we get. February is always the worst for cold. Wish we got more snow with the cold. Bet the Canadian side of Huron gets a shitload from lake effect.

last year we had several snow squalls, very scary to drive in. Saw several cars lose control on the highway and decided to pull off and wait it out.

That is scary even to stop because others may pull off right into you. Still probably safer than driving blindly.

We get squalls off Lake Michagin along the 94 freeway and usually get some serious 100 car pileups with deaths every year. Its easy to say 'just dont drive during one' but they can come out of nowhere with no forecast warning.

Pretty to see, but scary stuff to drive in, good you made it out okay.

Just popping in to say, stay cozy my friends :)

a cute!

Friendliest Sup Forums thread I've seen in a while

Welcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=8IXDbVK138w

Manhattan when it snows is a mixed bag.

If you have to actually do shit during the day and it's snowing? It fucking sucks. The subway is worse than usual, the sidewalks are covered in slush which is hiding sheets of ice exactly 50% of the time, and you're bumping shoulders with thousands of people who are even more mad to be outside than you are.

If you're inside, got nothing to do, got stuff to eat and have a window out onto the street, it's really nice. If you're a weirdo like me and like walking late at night, it's really cool too. Deserted as it ever gets. The snow dampens all the sound too, so it's eerily quiet. It's a very fun sensation.

This

>If you're inside, got nothing to do, got stuff to eat and have a window out onto the street, it's really nice. If you're a weirdo like me and like walking late at night, it's really cool too. Deserted as it ever gets. The snow dampens all the sound too, so it's eerily quiet. It's a very fun sensation.
This is what I would want to do. I've had thoughts of trying to take a vacation there when it snows, but be there before it gets bad. Seems like it would be very calming with nothing to have to get done other than enjoy it.

This is good. Rain falling on tents or tiles or metal roofs. All good.

The train one farther up is great.

youtube.com/watch?v=FzFqlfoHw_4

youtube.com/watch?v=aiAmAcaDQrM

NYC in wintertime is generally much, much better. In my opinion at least. Fewer tourists, less foot-traffic, it empties out a bit at night and everything is still open. If you don't mind walking in the cold, it's fantastic. Plus, I can't think of any feeling I enjoy more than walking dozens of blocks in the freezing cold and then ducking into a small, nearly empty, cozy af bar.

Anyone in the path of the recent solar eclipse?

I drove down to meet it and one of my favorite parts was how all the crickets came out at 2 PM.

>walking dozens of blocks in the freezing cold and then ducking into a small, nearly empty, cozy af bar.
Used to do that all the time in college, albeit in a smaller city. Love the cold fresh air entering my lungs, makes me feel alive.

How is the park, extra rapey or similarly empty?

was close to it but didn't drive to see the complete blackout. That sounds awesome.

If you're a dude and not an idiot Central Park is shockingly safe now. If the sun is out you're fine. When it gets dark, keep your eyes open. When it gets late, I wouldn't go much further north than the 72nd st entrance in the park. But like I said, if you're a dude and not being an idiot (ie; actively trying to score drugs or gay sex) you'll be fine in the park.

Yes. Semyon's room.

Ulyana was the best fuck