ISIS confirmed!

ISIS confirmed!

cool story bro, you forgot the part where he wasnt from syria, wasnt a refugee and had been living in the states for 6 years
3/10

where did you hear that? CNN or MSNBC i guess. fucking hilldawg fag

>[Citation Needed]

literally every single news report on the entire internet

wait wait is this actually bait?

sorry I was wrong he has been in the US 7 years not 6

The 29-year-old suspect was identified by two law enforcement sources familiar with the investigation as Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov. He is from the central Asian nation of Uzbekistan and came to the United States in 2010

that was just the initial reports. NYPD has just made a statement

news.com
Details are beginning to emerge about Sayfullo Saipov, a 29-year-old who came to America seven years ago from his native Uzbekistan, after his deadly vehicle attack in lower Manhattan.
nbc
The suspect in Tuesday’s attack was identified as a 29-year-old Uzbek immigrant named Sayfullo Habibullaevic Saipov who entered the U.S. in 2010, law enforcement officials told NBC News.

0/10 for making me take 3 seconds to google, I guess thats alot longer than it took you to find random images and put them to text in a jpg

>central Asian
>Asian
>cant drive
shramefrul dispray

is this bait?

Your worse than the left

I love how libshits are saying he lived here for X years as if that means anything

personally, im left winged. i was hoping for Bernie to win

yeah it's bait. it's a new tactic shills have been deploying lately. really quite sad.

that 3 different ppl in same pic
nice try Sup Forums

Guaranteed replies.

I know you dropped out of school before the 3rd grade so ill explain it to you, OPs bait said he recently came to the country, in reality he didnt, this is called the truth and has nothing to do with political leanings

Sam Hyde strikes again

Where's the video footage?

Apparently nobody knows what advanced planning is. There's probably hundreds or thousands of sand niggers lying in wait for their turn to kill as many people as they can living in the US right now.

Trump supporters should be banned from humanity forever.

that's nonsense, muslims are peaceful you fucking white male

What makes you think people don't suspect that or that they're not capable of imagining these things? To openly speak about such things ahead of time gets you demonized and you're told that you have too much time on your hands. People think about these things, it's just not something to speak of unless you're intimate with them

back In reality
>guy is a useless fuck
>thinks aboit suicide
>heard of isis from the news
>goes and kills people before shouting "alluah ackbah"
>suicide by cop
>he must have been muslim
>we get to keep selling weapons to kill brown people
>??????
>profit