When you realize that over half of the people you're talking to are newfag normies that came here with the Trump...

>when you realize that over half of the people you're talking to are newfag normies that came here with the Trump elections
Fuck Sup Forums and the_donald cancer they brought here

to Sup Forums but not to Sup Forums

Itll help us red pill more faggots?

Literally me.

Well they are in Sup Forums where they suppose to be
No one comes here anyway only us

>red pill

It's a school night sweetie log off xx

fuck this is depressing

I saw someone who had changed his middle name on facebook to "Kekistani" in the comments section on a facebook page. I can't wait till the Orange Toddler is impeached
so their cancerous culture can become irrelvant again.

Pol is Sup Forums.

Keep dreaming.

I literally came to Sup Forums fleeing them from Sup Forums

no regrets

You have to go back :^)

No hate, no fear, refugees are welcome here

What's wing with pol?

did you see this?
1. Sup Forums 15.86%
2. fa 7.20%
3. pol 2.96%
4. sp 2.44%
5. tg 2.05%

looks like /fa/ is the main magnet whatever /fa/ is , i dunno

Alexa doesn't register hits.

/fa/ hates blacks. It's natural that they'd flock there.

>t. I've been using this site for 2 years

Who doesnt hate blacks?

I started coming here when Boxxy and the Girugamesh Sakuracon thing were the newest memes

Fa is fashion and Alexia can't be right because the posts there are old and not updated as much as others. I doubt fa gets more traffic than pol or b. When you have a post in the top 10 with only a dozen posts from 7 hours ago there is no way you're number 1

that's stats from alexa
>Which search keywords send traffic to this site?

another screen from alexa
wtf?

Let's see your results mein negro.

no fucking idea about anything on this list
feels good
apparently i am not nearly as addicted as others

Pretty sure most of those are from before January 2009.
Though WT Snacks was a mod that got full of himself, blacks are at the pool, row row fight the power, yotsuba are common knowledge and I never bothered to learn how to triforce

>I never bothered to learn how to triforce
Uhm, you are both newfags sweetie

the funny thing is i will always remain a newfag despite spending literally 3-4 hours a day here. but i usually browse Sup Forums and occasionally pol and sp. and that's it. i just chat with people and shitpost. but i am not really "learning" any memes that would make me less of a newfag. which is why i am saying it is mind boggling how much time you would need to spend here to learn all that shit. probably 24/7 for a few years.

That Trump is going to get impeached any day now...

>but i am not really "learning" any memes that would make me less of a newfag
You don't need to learn memes, you just pick them up while shitposting.
Though nowadays it's mostly just pepes and wojak anyway.
Sopa de macaco is the most notable thing in a while

Pepe was the actual cancer that killed 4chinz tbqh

Pepe is Sup Forums Jesus.

There is no way you aren't underage or a newfag

>tfw you could actually empathize with him at first

yeah, i didnt mean "learning" as a a lesson. i mean i don't see anything worth "picking up" and i don't really care either. i just browse Sup Forums threads and it is the same shit over and over again. and this can go on for years. (hopefully not).

>whatever /fa/ is

go to bed underageb&

What the fuck. Global 234? There is no way this graph is right. New Moot must be buying bots.

Plenty of nufags here

Wrong

Sup Forums is one of the most popular sites in america
type int in google and this board will show up in the first results
thats the reason why is stay here

That because pol changed the political landscape of the world last year.

this is not Sup Forums you stupid fuck, no one cares about those shitty elections, go back to your shitty containment board

america is a retarded shit country with no culture

It's crazy how Sup Forums just absolutely exploded around 2015. I mean it was fairly popular during Zimmerman and Dorner and all that, but for years Sup Forums and then Sup Forums were the big boards. Now for better or worse Sup Forums is by far the flagship board, it's really not even close. To normies Sup Forums literally IS Sup Forums.

Germany has no culture and has ceased to exist as a real nation since 1945; it's just a zombie statelet owned by the US (and part of it was owned by Russia for 45 years).

Pol is Sup Forums

Shouldn't you be welcoming some more refugees?

I am a Greek

Hillary Clinton did that with her "alt-right" speech.

Even worse.