Can anyone in Sweden confirm that they're trying to keep this hidden by redirecting you to another page if you're in...

Can anyone in Sweden confirm that they're trying to keep this hidden by redirecting you to another page if you're in Sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420881/Swedish-social-worker-stabbed-thigh-tried-break-fight-two-teenage-migrants-Police-officer-reveals-shocking-new-details-killing.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/29/daily-mail-articles-blocked-in-sweden-over-migrant-stabbing-court-case/
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was a Lebanese. Who cares.

Yea, Sweden is that fucked up.

Does anyone have a compiled list of all white Europeans killed by "refugees" since the crisis began?

would be good ammo to use in arguments.

Yes.

This is what I was referring to.

This is sad if true.

No, because as we all know, whites are the true scourge in Europe.

It is true. Can confirm. Tried both work and home networks. It was blocked, along with some other sites liking to "hate speech material".

I think it was a good decision taken by our supreme overlords. I hate that hate site!

give us the link then

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3420881/Swedish-social-worker-stabbed-thigh-tried-break-fight-two-teenage-migrants-Police-officer-reveals-shocking-new-details-killing.html

Has the webm of it happening.

holy fucking shit

breitbart.com/london/2016/01/29/daily-mail-articles-blocked-in-sweden-over-migrant-stabbing-court-case/

y'all are 4 months late

>A few minorities commit mass homicide
>"N-now you can't blame and distrust their entire race! Their not all like that!"

>Two white guys commit mass homicide
>"Fucking white people they're all mass murderers!"

"Swedish"

justttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

link doesn't work for me whether I'm using my VPN or not....

WHAT

That's insane. That's just insane. That's 1984 tier shit.

If Swedes had emotions they'd be very upset by this.

Heh, social worker. Nothing personnel

Pssht, too easy

that link doesn't work no matter....

this one works... (behind a swedish vpn too, but it may not be blocked via IP (that would only make sense if it was the dailymail blocking it from sweden, that's just how shit works, so that webm doesn't mean shit )

This is old, but Daily Mail blocked Sweden because they thought it was illegal in Sweden to reveal name of suspects.

May she burn in hell

Agnes and Klara are doing the ficki ficki, plz do not disturb user

Yes confirmed here by a Swede poster.
This was blocked if you tried to click on the article from a Swedish IP.

tried it again and it is indeed not working....

but like said, i suppose that would make sense. I beleive it's generally against the law here in the US not to reveal names of suspects who are minors (generally).

There is a map of refugee crimes in Germany

>The female is suffering and crying
Inaccurate

What i find sad, is that the furry map is more dense

The link works for me

DELETE THIS

DELET THIS

Holy fuck. And people wonder why Americans love their guns so much..

I want to believe there's a reasonable explanation to this. I just can't believe we've let things get so bad.

This is fucking crazy if true. Wow.

>its acutally true

no hope lads

On mobile and can't open up webms. What's going on?

>here's a map of rapes in germany
>incomprehensible mess of fickficki symbols
seems accurate

>Nothing alarming going on in and outside my swamp
Also Czeched em

This is infuriating. People need to wisen up and realise the government is just a means of representing our views and it is not some infallible nanny figure.

just tried this myself with a Swedish IP then with a Canadian IP just to be sure it wasn't fucking with me

its true

Theres always a reasonable explanation presented John fucking Oliver, thats why no one does any fucking thing about it.

Scummy humans will never understand why it's so important. They don't look at history, at the countless examples of tyrranical governments lying to the people, silencing the people, using force, fear, torture, and death. History repeats itself.

Open in new tab

Or

Open incognito tab on mobile

Holy shit

Here is the map

google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs

You can read the legend.

SWEDEN YES

I wasn't expecting that to be true at all.

>Can't even read fickificki symbols

Get outta here, Portunigger

>Im le amerikka :D:D Nöbödi els häs gun liek me :D:D:D:D

???????????????

Slowpoke.jpeg

he deleted this tweet lmao

Fuck this shit
Fuck this earth

I wonder, do the people doing this actually believe they're doing the right thing?

SHUT IT DOWN
H
U
T

I
T

D
O
W
N

what would be a good way to get this around?

About 4 months late. Relatives and friends still thinks that immigration will solve our economics.

Sadly we wont be the first to fall were too cucked to do anything.
For anything to happen we would need a bigger military force thus like USA or Russia to invade us for ppl to happen

What company is powerful enough to redirect entire websites to something different? Hope im asking the right question.

YouTube. I'd share it on Facebook.

Cant u read?
They are all "Einzelfälle".

#notallrefugees

We Russians living in Estonia went apeshit over the government moving a statue (soviet monument) from it's original location to a new without our consent like sneaky lil rats during the night.

We destroyed, protested, rioted and generally could've overthrown everything. Over a statue keep that in mind. If we had discovered that refugees rape and/or kill as well the government financed media censored news about it here... Well, I dunno... Riigikogu is not far from where I live and I always loved to make fire...

Sweden, you really need to stop being pussies, this is just insane.

>About 4 months late. Relatives and friends still thinks that immigration will solve our economics.
You can't blame them.
""Economics"" push it everywhere, and therefore media repeats it because ""economists"" said so.
pic related, ((Krugman)) is considered a top ""economist"" who is known for being unable to solve econ 101 problems.

Reddit. Info moves to other sites from there the fastest. Like it or not, it's the best way.

SWEDEN YES!

Sweden, what have you done?

>child refugee
>15
The murderer is probably somewhere around the age of 30.
top kek my friends

And people call Americans crazy for wanting to keep their guns. Holy shit, this is fucking insanity.

>66
STV IS WATCHING YOU , user

Reddit censors the shit out of everything. any subreddits related to Europe are auto banned with this kind of news.

Sometime ago, people from r/europe had left it because of it's cuckship and made their own subreddit called r/european. A few weeks ago it got "quarantined" and shut down by the cucks from r/europe.

SWEDEN YES

Voting themselves more power, more control? It's the only thing they still consider objectively good.

Works for me.

This is bigger news than the fucking article.

Who's the guy on the right?
Daily reminder: Anders "commiekiller" Breivik did nothing wrong.

DailyMail has only blocked people from accessing the article from Sweden.

Make sure to check out my mixtape STV

I was just making sure I wasn't cucked in Bongland. I feel bad for you, Sven.

Why would dailymail, a British tabloid, block an article from swedish IP's?

I want to stop this ride guys, please, make it stop

Why would you care what happens to a symbol of marxism?

Sweden...no.

This has to stop

Fucking eternal ryssä. Gtfo of estonia

Manipulation at it's best.

You wouldn't understand Brit. It's something called national pride and culture. Even if it's soviet or not. They have saved us from Hitler or else he would've wiped out the entire slavic population. I honestly would die for my heritage and nation. I preserve our nation's culture so I will too protect it from invaders posing themselfs as 14 year old refugees in their late 30's

Stalin and Mao are nothing compared to Swidish government at this point, like North Korea probably doesn't even do shit like this.

It pains me that bongs have been so cucked by their own government that they no longer understand having respect for one's history and a sense of nationalism. Even if said history was wrong or or not, it's STILL THEIR FUCKING HISTORY.

It's why we still have statues of confederate generals and the like here in the states.

There are maybe 7 or 8 articles about the murder not all of which are blocked.

The articles that dailymail decided to block seem to be completely random.

The articles in which they post pictures of the murderer and question his age are for example accessible, but the latest one and the one in OP are not.

And nobody is at all fazed by this in Sweden?
No riots at all?

Have you seen their men recently? You'd find more testosterone in a toblerone.

hopefully trump becomes president and gets the CIA to smuggle in testosterone to sweden

WAKE ME UP

Now do it without Sup Forums and start spreading it around

because swedish people don't read british newspapers?

why would anyone care what a foreign newspage writes that you can read in a domestic one?

i just don't care about sweden anymore

Why glorify a terrible part of your history? What's nationalistic about that? Would you also build statues of shit presidents like james buchanan, because muh history?

>More furries in Poland than in fucking Sweden
Explain yourselves Janusze.

I actually want to travel to Stockholm and do a fake report on random sweds on this kek.

Talk shit to them and watch them take it.

Better than having a muslim for mayor......

LOL!

the difference is there are no statues of James Buchanan ever built and he never brought anything good. At least the soviets defeated the nazi's and brought technology

a cunt not owned is a cunt without worth, a simple truth for a brutal world