/rym/

Sharifi ran with the sonemic money edition

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Minutelad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bitch

What are some /metal/ approved RYM profiles?

stop

Suka Blyat.

I showed u my dick answer me

haha classic

FUCK YOU ELLIE

FUCK YOU ELLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got 99 problems but a ain't one

I love prog rock

SPERMBOTS could battle infertility: Microscopic machines propel slow swimming sperm toward the egg
Mathematicians reveal behind why you won’t win at Powerball (but give you some tips anyway): Study shows there is a 1 in 292 MILLION chance of hitting the jackpot

There Is No Gold Inside Of Fort Sharifi
Our Ratings Have No Value To Back Them

london

calling

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

I don't like when RYMers are posted here. It's weird. I think people in these threads forget that there is an entire website filled with even worse people outside these threads that could see the contents of this thread at any moment.
Please leave RYMers alone ;_;

*twists neck*
*few popping sounds*
Ahhhhh that feels niceeeee lets see if we can get sum more
*twsits neck the other dirtection*
*a bunch more pops come out sounds like rice krispies after adding pebspi to it*
OHHHH that feels soooooooo good
Lets see what we can do nexts
*grabs table while sittimg down*
*twists back really hard very slowly*
*so many pops it sounds like that one time i a whoopee cushion full of pop-its in my sisters pillow*
AHHHHHH that feels nice
*twists the other way*
*so many pops its like taking a 50 pack of pop rocks then deep frying then in dr pebsper*

you forgot to fill your name in, riceshoes
just like when you were defending ellie :)

Uhhhhhhhh ..... . .. Who???????

I'm worried about L "Y" J, fellas. They spent the entire Labor Day weekend listening to Indeterminacy...

RateYourHumor.com

What would you rate

1.5 but on many lists and appreciated for its kitsch nature

That's a boy, isn't it... :|

if only

You must be 1 year old if you think lyj is still funny

Shit taste

post your RYH profiles then big boys

Easily a 4.5/5, with many wishlisted

>tfw L "Y" J won't add me back as a friend but he'll add other people

m-my t-taste i-is g-good m-my t-taste i-is g-good
m-my t-taste i-is g-good m-my t-taste i-is g-good...

>fuming over the fact that his post-ironic faggotry isn't as highly rated
I'll be VERY generous and award it 2.5 stars, any yokel on weird twitter could pen a slightly better post

That's not my post

Do you legitimately think this is funny

Right? I'm kind of sick of the pseuds in these threads thinking they know about real humor. 2.5 is extremely generous especially considering this user's rating system.

Say my name.

he'd be the submissive one

Sarah has a more manly chin than him

I hate that I actually look forward to these threads every day.

Delete Sup Forums

I legitimately desire this more than almost anything else. I think I need to unplug.

These threads died a year ago. No new jokes.

No way L Y J is the funniest joke ever it will never die

L"Y"J started last fall.

98 On My Dick Cause I Think Im Wonkey

L "Y" J bout to dab on ellie!

Pissing On Hoes And I Feel Like R Kelly
50 On My Wrist Cause I Think That Im Ellie

reminder that all the avant autistic female rymers have found love and the best the most of you have done is grab a hipster girl for a few months

Hipster Bitch I Made Your Girls Hips Stir

Someone let AntiWarhol loose

Jesus this thread is one of the shittiest in a while

Fry Me Up Some Dubs AntiWonton

I'm not making a joke about anything.
I'm legit disappointed he hasn't added me back. Maybe he just doesn't check his notifications very often.

Shut the fuck up

This one is a gold mine compared to the last one which was just straight Ellie bashing and defending the whole time.

Based Shut The Fuck Up Poster

L "Y" J Will Never Die (But You Will)

*Redbulls you on your favorite Hitler album*

Stop pretending to be black hladik

thank god

ok
alien replication of /rym/ culture, but not only that: L "Y" J goes further and explores themes related including the confusion distortion between sterile life and ideas such as sex and drugs (mostly sex).

L "Y" J's posts are extremely grounded and retain the "sincere" outlook throughout but on further impressions L "Y" J is obviously a demented joke with no purpose but to slightly offend. (by being inoffensive?)

every comment hangs in the air until it is posted, the whole posting style is pre-made and reading it is almost automatic.

actually
L "Y" J's character was made just to poke and annoy some readers, while at the same time sending others to space and letting them land back with no idea how actual life works. L "Y" J has the power to reduce you to a mindless mess writhing in your bed, and yet it was originally started as a parody of hip hop culture.

nobody cares what your opinion on L "Y" J is

That Meal Fucking Sucked AntiWonton

Hey Guys It's Joey Salads Today We're Gonna Be Fakerating AntiWarhol's Entire Music Catalog

even /daily/ shitters spill the chili over you lads

L "Y" J is a sad lonely man!

He's my friend.

t. Theo gaily positive fucking faggot

I don't get it.

This is literally just City Pop with some synths, but with an overdose of reverb. Don't see what's so special about that. Perhaps they abused the reverb levels to hide how weak the songwriting is on here; it's very weak, doesn't even come close to what artists like Kaoru Akimoto, Toshiki Kadomatsu, Tatsuro Yamashita, Junko Yagami, & Mai Yamane were doing in the same decade. Unlike Nakamori, those guys didn't need reverb to make their music special; they just needed good songwriting chops, great vocals, and lovely melodies to be memorable.

Speaking of melodies and vocals, this album is really lacking in those two things. It's not melodic enough, not much humdingers for me to latch on. As for the vocals, it's just poor, with too much vibrato, and weak pitch control, sounding like an amateur classical singer that's still in the beginning stages of becoming such.

People are comparing this shit to Cocteau Twins?! Fuck them, Cocteau Twins are a million times better than this amateur-hour crap, and Elizabeth Fraser is more refined, and much more beautiful-sounding, than Nakamori is, on here at least. Who knows, perhaps Nakamori does better vocals on her tens of other albums (that have jack shit of what this album's ratings have, which is kind of suspicious; if a lot people love this album, why don't they check out Nakamori's other albums?) In fact, I'm sure her other albums are much better than this overrated dross, and probably doesn't need reverb to hide the quality of the songwriting, here.

was this by bishopboy
i havent even checked but it really seems like his writing

Yeah, It's him

She got curves like AntiWarhol

Based Ephebophile Sex Realist R "&" B Star Like Robert "Sylvester" Kelly

%$#@
Ouch i hit my weenis

sigh

rateyourmusic.com/~Minutelad

y'al staying hydrated?

Nigger

They call it yacht rock cuz ya ought to listen to it more

why are these threads allowed to stay up serious question
they haven't been related to music since like 2014

delete any and every Mean Girls and Taylor Swift user

mean girls is kino

hahhaa funny cat!

both good thing

tfw been posting pictures of my cat for 4 years of my life

I Only Listen To Frank Sinatra Dean Martin And Bing Crosby (Because They Got Class, Brotha !)

t. sal

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What's their rym?

its funny because its a cat! and its fat! but now its dead! in the ground! worm food!