Seriously, he's a faggot pedophile but what a turd pussy

seriously, he's a faggot pedophile but what a turd pussy

if someone accused me of something i literally didn't remember that happened 20 years ago i would deny that shit to my goddamn grave

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm just pissed that we might not get season 6 of House of Cards because of this bull shit

>faggot pedophile
>turd pussy
Pick one, sperg-gay pedos are basically the core demo of this place, so are you with us or against us?
>if someone accused me of something i literally didn't remember that happened 20 years ago i would deny that shit to my goddamn grave
He did deny it, fuckwad. He said he was drunk and didn't remember it.

Netflix confirmed season 6 but that will be the last season. Spin off now in the works. It's all a bunch of bull.

that's not the same as saying "This never happened. Period. I have never been alone with this man in any capacity nor did I invite him to a party. If he was at a party at my place, he came uninvited and I had no interaction with him. Why would i care about hanging out with a 14 year old at my party."

It's so fucking stupid he said he doesn't remember, like nigga you fucking retarded just say you didn't do it, it's his word against yours.

If I'm gonna get raped by someone, it better be Kevin Spacey.

All I have heard is "Sexual advances" What the fuch does that mean? Has Rapp elaborated?

saying he was drunk implies he remembers the night reasonably well, saying he doesn't remember it says he has the capacity to know he was intoxicated to the point of blacking out on said night

it's a big difference between saying all that in public and just knowing within yourself that you were drunk and don't remember but saying, in public, none of this happened i had absolutely no contact with him never saw him at that party

said he picked rapp up like a "bride on a wedding night" and put him on the bed then got on top of him, rapp went to bathroom and then left, spacey said "are you sure you want to leave?"

Would it matter? Right now it doesn't matter if you did or didn't do whatever you're getting blamed for, everyone is just "so shocked and disappointed", blah blah.
I call bullshit on the cuck that told the story-he said he's been "carrying this around for years" but he's clearly been dining out on it with his failed actor friends. When I first heard the story I thought it had to be Bryan Singer, his shenanigans are the worst kept secret in hollywood. Spacey will need to go and do a couple of talk shows and really get his story straight or even meet the whiny fag and straighten it all out before it goes away but this is much easier than the harvey weinsten situation.

It's all bullshit anyway. It happened over thirty fucking years ago. Why not say anything then? Why speak up now?

That's good. I wonder who the spin off will follow...

yes, you're correct, even an allegation of sexual assault in this society means you are cooked

it's easier than weinstein as long as no other accusers join the bandwagon

I agree

"You tried to sex me 30 years ago"
fuck no I didn't
you are confused.

this pussy has to admit it was even possible, then makes it worse for himself by saying he's had boy lovers. WTF

He's stupid
seriously

he should say I AM STRAIGHT AS FUCK AND NO I DIDNT

but that's okay. his loss

Its a faggot from STD. They have no career and joined the SJW witch hunt...

But that's the clever part of his response. Denying it completely would be worse because this guy is always going to find someone else who remembers Spacey being there that night so then it looks worse. By saying he was shitfaced and genuinely doesn;t remember it but the whiny fag admits that it was only a case of coming on too strong then it's easy to sort out-his position was even when he's completely fucked up and can't remember what he's doing, he still listened and didn't get rapey.

I wonder how many kids he diddled in the presidential suite?

Because the little fag that brought it up saw an opportunity to get famous with a weaksauce story that happened to be about the right subject at the right time.

Just saw this post in the /r9k/ thread die you fucking kike

He couldn't really say he was straight though with a big black dick up his ass

Doug or Claire apparently

But they also suspended production on the current season.

socially, he's fucked, legally he might be fucked.

even if someone remembered him there, it doesn't make him guilty of the accusation. He could say I remember the party, but never had contact with said boy other than saying a few words, it was a long time ago so he may be mistaking kevin for another person at the party. or making it up entirely

He's on the flight manifest for Lolita Express. So I would wager to guess dozens.

Not really just remembers that there was a party and he always gets shitty

One other guy has piped up with a similarly lame story that Spacey was drunk at a bar and grabbed him on the dick, he told the guys Spacey was with to get him out of there and they left.
If Spacey knows what's up, he should start going with the drinking problem angle.

liberals own up to their problems unlike conservatives who deny deny deny no matter how much evidence is stacked against them.

Hollywood Homo pedo's have been protected by both parties for far to long. It is time to smash this pedo house of sharts.

>I AM STRAIGHT AS FUCK
He'd never get away with that, his gay stories are as common as his straight ones.
He chose the wrong moment and tone to come out but it was hardly a surprise to most.

>but what a turd pussy

dude Spacey fucked young guys by the dozen, weekly, for like 30 years. There are a LOT of skellingtons in his closet. If he started to deny, they would march out just to fuck him over.

Hush, child.

Do we have a link or picture to back that up? Out of interest, to see who else might be on there

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3589628/Report-Bill-Clinton-jumped-aboard-disgraced-sex-offender-Jeffrey-Epstein-s-Lolita-Express-plane-junkets-26-TIMES-just-three-years.html

My thanks

"One victim said under oath that Epstein molested her at least 50 times, beginning when she was 13"

>socially, he's fucked
Only temporarily. This one is easy to get rid of if he acts quick.
>legally he might be fucked.
Not even slightly.
That's not how it works, and you know it-even if he had never actually met this guy, merely saying that he did anything slightly handsy or rapey right now is enough. We're not worried about proof, just the next celeb to be outraged about.

you'd think she would speak up after the first time. she must've run out of money to start confessing, once a whore always a whore.

Did he want out of his contract? Showbiz?
“I don’t know who this person is. Sorry.”
That’s all he had to say. Or, actually, as any lawyer would advise, SAY NOTHING.
Wtf?

pedos aren't too bright, if you haven't figured that out yet. just watch to catch a predator.

What i find odd is that his responce was just that, he didn't justify his behavior by being drunk, he responded to rupp saying he was drunk and agreed, this could explain why he acted oddly or why he doesn't remember something from 30 years ago. But people are taking that detail as if spacy is justifying his actions by drinking, that's just not it.

from all these stories he seemed most sincere in his apology than anyone else and at this point he likely would have no legal obligation to be held to even if he admitted it.

These allegations are troubling and fuck 27 year old Kevin if they are true, and if anyone else experienced this behavior.

He fucked up by making it about gay people and I can't forgive him for that, but I'm not ready to put him on a cross yet, rupp even stated that nothing happened beyond Kevin leaning into him. So although something sexual in nature occurred, allegedly, doesn't sound like he was assaulted, maybe not even bad touched, just made uncomfortable to the point that if he had stayed he would have been exploited.

Fuck the future.

I like how at the end there's a
>btw guys, somebody once told me the Donald talked to this guy running the sex plane at a conference

True but that doesn't okay what these hollywood trash did.

Because you can catch Star Trek Discovery on CBS this fall. And now people who didn't know that do.

Few men are when they've got half the blood in their body headed out of their brain and into their dick, they just want to do something illegal with it so they're extra easy to catch.

>Being this new

dont be retarded, hes a celeb, this is hardly the first accusation rodeo his been in, not by a fucking long shot. he wouldnt take this route unless he thought there was a chance that there was evidence it did happen, or evidence he remembered

underrated.

This guy might be on to something

I think Bill Cosby's and Donald Sterling's cases are largely responsible for this decade's phenomenon of these related cases coming up, which, while not without precedent due to the event, heavily favors the SJW side for the majority of these events. Also, post-Trump election, the left wing in America is not getting more quiet, but trying to maintain their loudness, or even get louder. They may have done the same under Hillary Clinton.

He said he was drunk and confirmed he is gay meaning he had no control over his actions if left alone with a child which is a fact so in no way did he do anything wrong, and no DA would prosecute a gay man for having sex with a child in california.

>confirmed he is gay meaning he had no control over his actions if left alone with a child which is a fact
>Closeted, self loathing fag detected

Everyone's a fucking victim. Move the fuck on and don't let it happen again.
I'm getting real sick of hearing about this.

Not true, and didn't this allegedly happen in New York? Besides, it was 30 years ago, no DA would take the case because there would be no where for it to go. Even Rupp's accusation is faulty at best, it doesn't explicitly say that a sex act was taken but that he was sexual towards Rupp. These day's telling a dirty joke in the same room as a child can get the wrong uppity parent in a tissy.

>I'm getting real sick of hearing about this.
sounds like you feel like a victim?

maybe you shouldn't have made that comment and should have just, moved on.

>b-b-but muh raep traumas and powerlessness!
Sadly, this shit is only going to get worse and a few more innocent celebs are going to get caught in the crossfire before it's over.

But here's my question, let's take age out of it say they are both of age, how long ago does something have to happen before brining it up means nothing? I get the victim hurts but what if the perpetrator never did anything else, regrets it and feels disgust in themself? Are they still obligated to be shamed or prosecuted? Are they expected to come out and apologize before accused?

>Rape underaged kid
>innocent celeb.

huh

Yup. Victim of bullshit.

he doesnt deny it because he probably knows how he is when he is drunk and the story probably sounds familiar to him. either way he isnt denying it because he isnt a complete peice of shit

he doesnt deny it because he probably knows how he is when he is drunk and the story probably sounds familiar to him. either way he isnt denying it because he isnt a complete peice of shit.

also he isnt gay, he is bisexual but gay is a bigger deal in hollywood

California is officially home of the degenerates

>Knowingly passing HIV to someone has been dropped to misdemeanour
>Hollywood full of gay pedos and jewish conspirators
>Large influx of illiterate Pedro's and other orange niggers of that nature

I would love to see in my lifetime California completely cut off from the rest of the US.

He said the only thing he could. He didn't admit to it. He just said I don't remember doing that but if i did in a drunken stupor I'm sorry. That is all he could say because he did not remember doing it but acknowledged that he doesn't remember shit when he's drunk. Now had it been the other way around and he was a woman that did it to a teen boy it would be OK.

Gotta rewrite an ending, duh.

Here's how you solve this shit. You say:
Did I? Probably. How the fuck should I know? That was 30 years ago and I was on drugs and an alcoholic and hit on people left and right in those days. I was a goddamn animal, you should have seen it. I had a three way with Don Rickles and Mick Jagger and don't even remember it, so why the fuck would I remember this little shit? I wouldn't, that's why. I had twenty more years of PCP and drinking and falling out of moving buildings on my face after that before I een thought about getting sober, and that's been a pretty hazy decade in itself. Now fuck off and get me some grapes.

If you're gonna put on an aire of old Hollywood class, go old Hollywood 100%.
I should work in PR.

I would fully excuse and respect any celeb that gave this response.

You shouldn't. The masses aren't like me and you. You'd tank spacey even harder.

This pic may seem goofy but the backstory makes it creepy. The person in the photo is named Kevin and he's an old creep on instagram. I posed as a 16 year old Japanese girl and he begged me for sex and nudes every day and said he was going to visit japan to see me. Fucker needs to go to jail.

I think even don rickles would approve of this.

>it's fun to be a teenager
>and also an idiot