If someone was holding a gun to your head and forced you to pick any guy to go gay with for 24hrs...

If someone was holding a gun to your head and forced you to pick any guy to go gay with for 24hrs, which guy would you pick?

well I'm a cock hungry faggot so literally anything with a dick

I mean does seth have enough weed for it to be awesome? Anyways, how about Chris Pratt.

Probably a chick with a dick. Why fuck a dude that looks like a dude. Fucking covered in here nasty nigga you gay

Kim Petras.

I'm not gay so I know kung-fu and would take the gun.

Ken Jeong aka the little asian man from the hangover, pretty sure he has a tiny peenor so it wouldnt hurt if he tried to phuq my ass

>any guy
I’d pick the guy with the gun to my head, then laugh that I’ve given him aids

I mean, a gun is pointed to my head

Andy sixx...
So warm...

A 10/10 trap. Id get him high on heroin and hope he didn't wake up the whole time though.

Myself, I'll totally be gay for myself.

I'd beg him to shoot me tbh. Been waiting for this a long time

Ellen Page
>I'm a guy btw

ryan reynolds id suck his dick for 24 hours and you wouldent need to put a gun to my head not gay btw

>forced
The only thing "forced", would be Mexican food in to his stomach so I could have his creamy fucking logs slidding down my fucking throat all day.

The keyboard player for Powerwolf, he's cute.

some random trap idk

Stephen Fry.

Are you confused?

I am 12, so... Kevin Spacey I guess.

Degent

I'd pick you OP. You're such a raging faggot that it won't take much warming up to get my entire cock so deep in your ass that you'll taste it.
I've already got every STI going, so it's not like you can give me anything, aside for that sweet boi puss.
I'd take you out to dinner first though, nowhere too fancy, maybe olive garden. That way our breath will be garlicky when we start making out. I hope you have big nips. I love a guy with big nips. Something to chew on, nom nom nom! I might even suck your dick if you got a foreskin. Cut guys don't do it for me cause they lack some nice d thick cheese up in that dick. Smegma is like a fine wine, gets better with age. Arm pits too. Fuck I'd lick them all over, scrape off your deordorant residue with my teeth.
This is hot, I'mma go jack off into my crusty month old jizz rag and then hold it over my face till I pass out.

i want him to be my daddy :3

this is not a particularly hard question

Mark Strong, don't need the gun.

My friend Phil. I'm pretty sure he wants to fuck me either way.

Trap or Lance bass

John Bobbitt, screwy his wife cut off his dick.

There is only 1 correct choice....

Is time travel available?

Kek

celebrities are gay anyway, take this picture for instance...his face is just like "you want to look at my face" which instantly gets the reaction "id like to punch you in your face"

I hate celebrities, I hate celebrities SO. GOD. DAMN. MUCH.

To answer your question, I dont make up stupid unrealistic questions to answer just because I'm bored

Why Kevin spacey of course!

This.
Would get tied down and gangfucked by a thousand red snappers for a chance to suck Robert Plants giant cock and snort that golden Lions semen up my nose directly on to my frontal lobe.

I would choose OP

tl;dr
nobody cares that much about you

I like your style you sick fuck

If i had to id pick some trap so technically im as gay

Gun to my head? Let's use that gun and pick up a cute boy walking home from elementary school.

I'd give up women to be with a younger Jeremy Irons. Actually, forget the younger thing - he's still hot as an old guy. I love his voice so much.

I'm not a trap but I'm a pretty boy

Is that Rachel Maddow?

Brendon Urie

none faggot, im not gay. die faggot

Probably the only time traps wouldn't be considered gay

I consider myself straight but honestly I would probably spend a night with Ryan gosling just to experiment

myself

any 7/10 trap that has been posted on Sup Forums

So you'd rather get shot like this with a shotgun then fuck a guy once?

all depends. If the only restriction is a dick has to be present I would choose Aubrey Kate but if they have to be masculine in every way, Jensen Ackles

The most passable trap there is with a clean shaved ass and legs. Never take the shirt off-- male chests immediately bust any illusion of femininity

jason statham

I dont get it. He gets to pick the guy. If hes lucky, the guy might not want to be gay back so youll just end up not having sex i guess. But no, he wants to fucking die

Ryan Reynolds. In fact you wouldn't even need to hold a gun to my head just get me in the same room. Not even gay he's just a beautiful man.

Probably Jared Leto but that gun better be loaded

his or yours???

im mean being gay doesnt include fucking them or so.
id pick anyone and go to a buisnesstrip afterwards. problem solved u faggotass op

So you admit traps are gay

my boyfriend

bullet to the brain