Fuck liberals and fuck mudslimes

Fuck liberals and fuck mudslimes

I’m doing a debate on Friday and I need some key points on why Islam is so cancerous please give me your best remarks for Islam aka the cult founded by a paedophilic madman

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm80N77hJdo
youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw
thereligionofpeace.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0
youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394
barenakedislam.com/2016/07/27/four-stages-of-islamic-conquest-what-stage-has-your-country-reached-now/
gatestoneinstitute.org/8101/radical-moderate-islam
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you should be targeting jews, their the ones who put the muslims here.

dont treat the symptoms treat the disease my friend.

Yeah fuck Jews sometimes I wonder if the folk in ww2 now realises they were fighting for the wrong side

Bump

It's going to be some butthurt guy who dropped out of a suburban community college. The Boston Marathon guy and the Times Square carbomb guy come to mind.

I was actually going to go for a 5 mile walk over there this afternoon but I was persuaded to gather booze and ice for the evening.

>.org.uk on the sign
1/10 because I responded

*cough cough Manchester attacks cough*

Read the book " Because They Hate"

The works cited alone should be plenty.

muslims dont kill people, people kill people

But that implies that muslims are people, so obviously it's wrong.

Yeah quite strange considering muslims aren’t people

all muslims are people but not all people are muslims

take the morale high ground

> DO MY HOMEWORK FOR ME

Fucking conservaturtlefucker

All muslims are people = counteracting your previous statement saying people kill people

Nigga wat?

Pretty much

ok

lol it doesnt contradict my previous statement

muslims are people and people kill people, but muslims dont kill people, people kill people

just like how guns dont kill people, people kill people

Good gawd good gawd they killed em

Not really liberal to point out that any selected group of people has numerous examples of awful behavior. Almost all religions are trash anyway, so singling out any particular group seems useless as an exercise. I don't hate muslims in paticular, vs christians or jews or mormons, and being a part of those groups in an of it itself doesn't make you guilty of anything.

just show them the statistics on muslim terror attacks vs all other groups attacks

what would that prove?

>muslims don’t kill people

Somebody stop the damn match

Only mentally ill kills people and belives in nonexisting entity.

Do whats hot right now, all those pedos in hollywood, and ironically hollywood is run by jews.

report on how jews are taught to rape children because its their religious right. Cite the real passages to get the highest grade.

Can’t tell if bait or if your clinically retarded

it would prove that they are the most violent group of people on the planet with the least regard for civilian lives

It's going to be a real slobberknocker

Go to pol man.

They will probably write you up some palm cards

So, you're doing a debate and you've already made up your mind on a political issue without knowing the facts?

Well, you'd fit right in with Sup Forums

I’ve read the qur’an 12 times believe me I’ve done my research I’m just looking for some more dirt on Islam before the debate

>more dirt on Islam

Personally, I think their way of life is enough dirt for me but no matter how much dirt you find, you will not change the mind of a leftist or liberal. Politics is one argument that you cannot win with someone with opposing views.

For me though, I would think that stoning women to death for adultery and cutting people's heads off for listening to pop music isn't peaceful but... 2017.

Liberals are so delusional and hypocritical for sticking up for Islam, seeing as it goes against literally everything they believe in.

That's not Islam, that's a cult. Just like Trumpism, Nazism,White Supremacists are cults.

implying your not just butthurt at Sup Forums cuz your a filthy jew

>The Middle East being a shit hole as usual
In other news...

Bump

>implying Sup Forums isn't also engaged in jewery

>your clinically retarded
My clinically retarded what?

>proving my point

I AM THE FACTS

Don't mind him, he's harkened back to the days of you're.

Literally every point you make will be countered with "yeah but that's because the USA bombed them". You need to figure out how to counter that. Ask how exactly letting our own citizens be mowed down does anything to improve conditions for these people or generate sympathy towards muslims.

Switch it around and do a debate on why wh*Te people are absolute pathetic cucks who deserve extinction

how fucking pathetic do you have to be that you require strangers on Sup Forums to program you into hating people

jesus christ, play baseball or something what the fuck is wrong with kids nowadays

i'm looking up the talmud yerushalmi, i've found sanhedrin and kethuboth, neither of them mention either of those things.

not surprising that they just made it up. it's not like conspiracy theorists or antisemites fact check anything

It’s the muslims fault

Reminder

i take it all back, it's there.

when a grown-up man has had intercourse with a little girl, or when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman, or when a girl was accidentally injured by a piece of wood-[in all these cases] their Kethubah* is two hundred [zuz*]; so according to R. Meir [T4]. But the Sages* say: a girl who was injured accidentally by a piece of wood her Kethubah* is a maneh*! Raba [BA4] said. It means this: When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing, for when the girl is less than this, it is as if one puts the finger into the eye; but when a small boy has intercourse with a grown-up woman he makes her as `a girl who is injured by a piece of wood.` and [with regard to the case of] `a girl injured by a piece of wood.` itself, there is the difference of opinion between R. Meir [T4] and the Sages*.

Fucked in the head muslim kills people with a truck - islam is the reason
Fucked in the head white cunt kiills 50 people with bump stocked rifles - deranged crazy person

You dont know that he has done it for islam. And as far as I can see only retarded people without empathy do crazy things, muslims or not.

>inb4 muslim nigger, I'm not.

I fucking hate religion in general tbh but i hate Islam the most simply because of how prevalent quotes like these are in the qu’ran it’s more than any other modern religion

Kek. Get wrekt faggets your tears are delicious

that's in the babylonian talmud, a jewish religious document. it's not the torah though, most jews don't follow the talmud.

but yeah, it says some weird shit...

>expecting edgy teens to listen to reason

You can't save them, just have to wait for them to get their asses beat for the logic to kick in

youtube.com/watch?v=Gm80N77hJdo

The difference is the terrorist attacks done by muslims happen literally every single day but noooo it must be that it’s just all done by crazy muslims it has nothing to do the the countless verses promoting violence in the qu’ran so once again I guess it’s all just the white mans fault

Please video tape this debate and put it on the internet. That way I can laugh my balls off when you make a complete and utter ass of yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=guXBTgAxhIw

thereligionofpeace.com/

youtube.com/watch?v=cAoXgZLRee0&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=_SK7To4gSr0

youtube.com/watch?v=827CPdNq394

barenakedislam.com/2016/07/27/four-stages-of-islamic-conquest-what-stage-has-your-country-reached-now/

gatestoneinstitute.org/8101/radical-moderate-islam

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/08/09/muslims-and-islam-key-findings-in-the-u-s-and-around-the-world/

Guns dont kill people. uh ah
I kill people, with guns. PAW

>terrorist attacks done by muslims happen literally every single day

do you have any clue how many innocent people have died in the fucking useless Iraq/Afghan war? I'm constantly hearing about the disgusting shit white people do, whether its cannibalism, abusing their adoptive daughter and letting her starve, pedophilia and who knows what else

Need I remind you they're responsible for the genocide of an entire race? Many times in the name of Christianity. Muslims still have a long way to go before they reach the Christian kill count.

>zionism
>2
My sides

I can give you an excellent argument as to why Islam and people who have been indoctrinated by it should be kept out of the west. It boils down to it being a direct threat and polar opposite belief system when compared to the western religious beliefs of progressivism. That is the fundamental problem and threat.

Can you please name the many times Christians have “massacred” muslims because I’m guessing your going to bring up the points of the crusade which may i remind you were revenge for what the muslims did once again your trying to make white people look like the ultimate evil but your only doing this because your scared to be called “islamiphobic” and “racist” by the muslims themselves wake the fuck up man

Shit they sound like sinners that all need to atone for being white right now brother. Preach on

Maybe you should go into how America has backed fudementalist Islam for the last 50 years.

maybe we should instead kick out muslims who aren't ladies. lady muslims seem to have at least some semblance of brain capacity. I've known a few and they're far more likely to discard the garbage parts of their religion.

No one said shit about Christians targeting Muslims, simply that Christians are just as shitty as everyone else.

You can look at all the Native civilizations destroyed by the greedy Spanish and English colonists.

I don't give a fuck about being called an islamiphobic or racist, I'm just not a pussy like you. You spend your days shitposting anonymously, I'll gladly call you out in person for being an idiot as well

london tube bombings

Yes, fuck wh*Tes

I can't fucking wait for them to go extinct. I'm glad It'll happen in my lifetime.

>wear a fake beard and fake bomb vest
>get to the podium and expose your bomb vest and shout allah ackbah repeadedly
>watch as everyone panics
>sit back down and say "I rest my case"

When was the last time you say a christian or anyone holding a human head in the name of their religion? Also the Muslim body count is much higher. If you actually did some research you would know this instead of spouting shit off. Atrocities go on all over the world and more Muslims are killed by other Muslims than anyone else has ever killed Muslims. Do some research. No I am not going to do the work for you. You learn by doing not by having it handed to you.

Islam does not recognize equality between all people at all. Is recognizes and preaches hierarchy. Man is superior to woman, Gays are inferior sinners, killing is not bad etc.. You see how it is a direct threat to progressivism and the belief that all are created equal.

>shitposting anonymously
>I’m going to a public debate

How fucking retarded are you liberals

I thought these things didn't happen in USofA because your guns protect you?

always makes me laugh to hear liberals calling republicans "cuck."
as if there are republicans "progressive" enough to hold their wife's hand while some negro from craigslist turns her out and knocks her up.
you twats have nothing original.
this is why you lost the meme war.
this, and a few other things, are why you'll lose again in 2020. :)
enjoy the next 7 years, snowflakes.

hey that's rude there's no need to be rude we gotta unite against the dark powers of rich ass holes aka jewery of course cause i'm lib i can't call it that because there are plenty of non retard jews

It happens in places that have banned guns or have crazy heavy gun laws. Like New York.

>Wikipedia

It doesnt matter what they claim their reason to be dumbfuck, crime is crime.

>hurr durr thats j-just one white person, theyre not all bad
>he said it was in the name of islam!! all muslims are bad!

I know enough about both, and I guarantee Christians hold the higher kill count.

post the address

Ya right on. Once whites are gone everything will be ok and no more problems will ever arise! After that maybe we should focus on the Jews. They have an incredible amount of wealth and privilege only being 2% of the population and yet being one of the wealthiest groups. Also those fucking Asians. They really do well extremely well in society and when all the whites and Jews are gone you know they will become a problem. Think about their schemes once the white man is gone and what they will be doing to take advantage and fill that void left by the whites. There is a lot of work to be done yet

Pretty selective when terrorism in general.
Plus its western nations only getting the bite from arab muslims for fuckin with them.
Persians Indonesian dobt do this to mexicans or japanese.
Its more arabs vs whites like the old pagan days

What exactly is wrong with Wikipedia?

You want to hate muslimes but you don't even know why.

What a stupid idiot you are, OP, man.

This but they do this to damage control for white shooters but theyll take the muslim tard seriously

nothing. ragging on wikipedia is what scholars do to impress people. "oh he uses primary sources, wow what an intellectual"

meanwhile i guarantee he uses wikipedia to do research on a daily basis just like every other scholar in the world.

>be liberal
>preach tolerance
>preach freedom of expression
>be intolerant of russians or jews bc "muh narrative"
>beat people for speaking about beliefs or ideas which contradict your own

It occurs to me that you pussies really are truly weak; not just physically and mentally, but spiritually. Your convictions are paper thin. You might virtue signal about progress, but you're all about the same hate you constantly harp about.
You engage in the very activities which you claim to oppose. This makes you a hypocrite, but it also makes you a spiritually bankrupt lot of turds because you obviously have no sincere belief in the very things you have used to forge an identity for yourself. Well, you *forged* it alright, you fraudulent cucks. I know you're all chickenshit, but I would love to see you make your little move on the 4th. You'd get btfo and you know it, so you'll just chant like mindless drones wearing vagina hats and maybe set a garbage can on fire.
Pathetic.

I doubt it. Difference in crime and religious persecution. Islam is on a mission to make the world Islam. They will kill anyone that will not convert or doesn't pay them to live. That is a fact. Islam is like a cancer. You cannot reason with it, you cannot talk to it, You cannot make piece with it. All you can do is eradicate it from the planet.

The term terror only really applies to the Middle East. I feel like it's intentional misleading, and not to negate that they're fucking awful, but like I feel we need to clearly define what terrorism is exactly before we make graphs. I suppose you can google the definition, but even that seems sort of vague and open for interpretation.

Sup Forums please gimme reasons to hate muslimes.

OP, please kys.

>Christians hold the higher kill count

Your seriously making me question your intelligence. Like do you honestly think Jesus a peaceful dude who pretty much did fuck all to anyone else and was nice to pretty much everyone compared to a pedophile who committed mass murder and mass genocide. Like honestly who do you think was more likely to kill

Also the debate is in Manchester

kek.
>i know enough about both, and I guarantee Christians hold the higher kill count

If you actually believe that, you know jack shit about either, but I'll give your uneducated ass a hint since I pity you. Go look at the Christian population in Lebanon over the last 50 or so years. When you see that rapidly dwindling figure, stack it up next to the *zero* Christians in the surrounding areas which, for millennia, were inhabited by Christians, Muslims, and Semitic jews in much more "diverse" and "equitable" numbers. Stop trying to pass your dumb ass opinion off as fact.

Agreed that radical islam is a huge fucking problem. But what about the innocents in cities like Aleppo getting bombed to death who are also muslim. Go look at pictures of the middle east around the 1950s, which was also muslim. Radical islam is a fairly new thing so i think it's unfair to put them all in the same box. Of course it's still a huge problem that needs to be crushed and controlled in western countries, and i fucking hate other liberals that are blind to the danger of the situation don't get me wrong. But in time i think like everything else religion can evolve and muslims will be peaceful again like they once were. I know there are a number of civil rights issues but i think those can fade out as well.

Muslims don’t attack japan bc they don’t allow refugees

It's reinforcing the "born with eternal sin meme" user. Once the west destroyed Christianity it didn't destroy all its ideological beliefs and world view. Apparently we still believe in the "born in sin", they just moved that burden onto white men. They have to constantly atone for the sin of it. This is why you see this campaign for white guilt and white privilege and the resulting circus act that creates. Fucking progressive fundamentalists.

They already give you enough reasons.
See how they look at non-Muslims.
Turn on the news and see them:
chucking gays off roof tops
beheading infidels
detonating suicide vests
executing hostages
driving trucks into crowds
flying planes into buildings
blowing up subways
the list goes on....

>innocent
>muslim

pick one.

You'd do that too if America did to your country what they did to theirs

or because japan doesn't have a military doing overseas encroachment?

>Islam is on a mission to make the world Islam
>1.8 billion Muslims
>Only around 273 terrorist attacks

Gee, they sure do suck ass bro. I'll remind you again, Christians were on that same exact mission, which eventually lead to millions of people dying to disease and war

Do whatever the fuck you want to do though, people opposing you aren't cucks and they arent standing down.

No thats cnn hyping the same shit for a week from war zones. While usa has a higher crimerate then nom warring mid east nations.
Many are mentally fucked with all the wars an colonial crap for last 100yrs. Look how fucked up ur grandpas after war like ww2 or nam an bein raised by them now those kids got issues an get fucked up in a oeaceful place where 1in 30 wasnt killed.

Why cant we disuss whiteys high rate of shootings wats ur mental state or culture upbringing...we dont get those.

Well they aint going after latinos or asians guess what they mind tgeir own business while they have a muslim population
Like argentina is 2% muslim now all living in the city
Aint no shit there