Enjoying my birthday at home cos possesive parents

lol nice

In the world. How???????

Watching Stranger Things 2

OP's mom!

Just finished a shitty perspective drawing and now my back and my hands kill

I heard it's pretty damn good

Thinking about starting another video project
have been for like a month and I don't know how to motivate myself to actually do it

Halloween is over.

OP here. Nice

It is

Just from the theme alone it got my interest after Season 1, user.

youtube.com/watch?v=yJY4fsOkfnA

Why dont you just go, copycat

>g another video project
>have been for like a month and I don't know how to motivate myself to actually do it

stimulants always get me motivated.

Happy Halloween guys!

drinking alone cuz im a lonely fuck

glad I never got hooked into it. I pretty much lost interest in following tv series stuff after the "LOST" series. The ending lead me into a sad, unsatisfactory and confusing disappointment

what are you drinking? Hey some people are too much of an introvert to drink with a party. Alone is fine if it's by choice.

Any suggestions?

Usual shit... deciding if suicide is better than living

Leave me alone... I posted it twice because the first time I posted I forgot to put in the captcha and I hit back, filled out the captcha, then it said I had to wait 5 minutes and I am special

I've moved on to weed but that's true, not in my case though, I'm just being a sad pos tonight. How are you tonight friend?

if you're into medications I always binged on Adderall/Vyvanse before I did any big project. if not you can always just try a redbull and a gym preworkout to help you focus for a shorter period of time

Clearly

Honestly use to feel that way a lot.
Then you realize that you just need to get over yourself and not have the audacity to even think about it. You want to feel better? Try being less of a shitty person and anonymously help others without the ego boost of telling anybody else that you were being a good samaritan. Maybe that will help.

Shut up and get naked, user.

Ah yeah I'm pretty fuckin poor so I think I'll go for the redbull route, I appreciate the advice user. cheers

Shitting. Halloween was yesterday.

it depends on who you know and your area.. Aderall use to be $1-2 per pill on their highest dose. Redbull is expensive as shit

The thing is that I'm far beyond nihilism, I know that anything we do is meaningless since we will all go extinct by the time our sun runs out of fuel. We don't have nor will have the technology to escape this planet. So life is inherently self-destructive, plus humanity is not worth saving, but dying won't change that, so that's the paradox....

>poor people's choice

user do you believe in free will?

so high that I drew a gorey/controversial picture in the spirit of Halloween and posted it on deviantart and now everyone who watched me is pissed but at the same time I gained some guro lovers so all's good. It's been pretty entertaining though. I'm lauging my ass off at how easily these people got offended.

>ing, but dying won't change that, so that's the paradox....

Sounds like you're just having a tunnel vision of dark thoughts... Plenty of resources left on this planet. Don't be a know it all unless you've actually been everywhere

facebook dot com ScienceNaturePage(slash)videos(slash)1180515765414013/

>gh. I'm lauging my ass off at how easily these people got offended.

well it's deviantart and you're from here.. I know some of them rant about when people put the toilet paper on backwards so It's effortless to rustle some jimmies there

No, free will is just a misconception, we believe we are free, but because we don't know any better. Freedom is just referring to the liberty of choosing between to horrible options, either one will cause you harm, but depending how much of a masochist are you, you choose your future torment. As an example, going to school or not, for one you have the option to be the teachers' little bitch, sleeping late in order to get a worthless degree or not going to school so you work your ass of in a low wage job. Maybe along that you invest for your future, but what's the worth of it, if even if you have a family you will get abandoned, and live your last years regretting every decisions you had liberty on your life? Because we infer a better outcome for the choices we didn't selected, so even if we choose the lesser of two evils, we will always regret not choosing differently

Huh. Maybe I should actually look into it then. I have clinical depression (diagnosed) and I feel as if I have ADHD symptoms but I havn't been able to afford to see a doc about it because I can't keep a job long enough due to motivation issues. Maybe if I know how it effects me it will actually let me get a job and be a functional person again

pipe dreams

>No, free will is just a misconception, we believe we are free, but because we don't know any better. Freedom is just referring to the liberty of choosing between to horrible options, either one will cause you harm, but depending how much of a masochist are you, you choose your future torment. As an example, going to school or not, for one you have the option to be the teachers' little bitch, sleeping late in order to get a worthless degree or not going to school so you work your ass of in a low wage job. Maybe along that you invest for your future, but what's the worth of it, if even if you have a family you will get abandoned, and live your last years regretting every decisions you had liberty on your life? Because we infer a better outcome for the choices we didn't selected, so even if we choose the lesser of two evils, we will always regret not choosing differently

under pressure sucks ass but it really isn't that bad. usually, only Self-Entitled and materially possessive pricks get to feel like that. Aim on being a minimalist.. Maybe you'll be much happier

Plenty of people with active jobs in the workforce are usually prescribed the shit to get them through the day. It's more common than you think. Lazy fuckers like to sell their script for $$$ though and pocket the moneys instead. They end up being unhealthy and less productive, not to mention more uneducated later on so it balances itself out

>because we don't know any better. Freedom is just referring to the liberty of choosing between to horrible options, either one will cause you harm, but depending how much of a masochist are you, you choose your future torment. As an
user, im not talking about freedom to chose between unimportant shit, im talking about free will, do you believe that you are ideed caƔble of choosing in an unexpected way? Do you think you and your choices are undeterminiable before you make them?

The problem is I'm never happy. If I fuck, get high, do whatever is considered fun never helps, the only thing that makes me smile is that I know one day I will die, be forgotten and nobody will care. Life is such an hollow irony, there are moments I'm not even sure if I'm still alive or if I'm just the ghostly carcass of a human body. The only thing that keeps me going, is that I want to find some one to be depressed with, so at least I do that as a hobby, while the rest of me dies constantly in the misery of loneliness.

Playing BF4 and listening to this music
youtube.com/watch?v=ItlbNINNEvY

If our planet is just a probability out of many, what are the chances is not the same for every life in this planet? I don't say there is a destiny, but I think the only thing we have control of is how miserable we want to live. I don't think there is free will

your dopamine receptors probably need a break from all that shit. Coming down is rough especially if you went hard and fried them. Give it time and try getting high on other things that your brain love.. like adrenaline or oxytocin for example

you must be high to enjoy listening to this trash

Any chance you know what the likelihood of me being able to get it prescribed to me if I were to be able to afford a few doc visits?

>like adrenaline or oxytocin for example
I've tried, but I become to addicted to adrenaline and end up in a self destructive path, I have a lot of self control, but that always beats me IDK how. Also I've had Brain CAT scans and MRIs, nothing seems wrong, only thing psychologists have agreed on is high IQ, I'm brilliant at math, but that's about it. I do exercise for the Oxytocin, but always get this weird feeling of wanting to make somebody drown in their own blood by beating the stupidity out of them against the asphalt.

Thats the issue dude, the wholu multiple universes shit is pretty much meaningless, cos it only cements the fact that you really dont choose, you just go for everythimg, and that makes the choice of "how do you want to be miserable" also completely useless.
Think about it this way user: You are going to do it all, you just got to choose which alternate universe you wanna be, and derive your conciusness there. And if no choice has any meaning whatsoever, the right thing can be either maximize happiness or entertaintment on yer life

They made me take the test to see if I had ADD/ADHD and you probably have to just answer it honestly and they will prescribe you the stuff. If you have a good health insurance you should be g2g

What makes me entertained is highly illegal in all countries, except shitwholes like Africa.
t.Infinite Chan

>Got home from college stuff until midnightPST (while consistently sleeping >6hrs/evening).
>I didnt even consider halloween this year. It just, happened.
>Now here I am, who barely found a costume
>puts on said costume
>Sat alone on a couch in my house
>stayed there, chillin on my phone
>Replying to an anonymous, random board on Sup Forums
>Thinking people will care or even see it.