Serbia
Togo
China

i don't hate any country tbqh

I don't ike Canada

all countries are shit except for japan

Russia

w hy ?

All ex-ussr desu (except Russia, Lithuania and Uzbekistan) they are boring as fuck, basically non-countries.

Germany.
Germans are so unpleasant to deal with. They tend to be a bad combination of serious, sensitive, and humorless. Also, Merkel's government is a cancer on Europe.

America

America isn't a country.

Exactly

america is a country

If you are talking about people, can't think of any since I hardly meet people from different countries. If you are talking about governements, besides ours, probably Venezuela is at the top of the list because of the retarded shit going on.

I mean I hate China goverment and France people.

Curious, what the frog eaters ever do to you?

I don't like Japan, Germany, Britain, Italy, Spain, African, Middle-East, America.

G*rmany, A*stria, province of Cuckbec in Canada, all Nordick countries, I have complex feelings about Britain, same with Australia and New Zealand, and *reland sucks.

Same, I don't like China and France

Poland

The only one country I can say for certain even if I've never been there is Saudi Arabia.

kys basquenigger

China
France
Japan
Both Koreas
Russia

Do you hate us cause we have a working healthcare system?

Russia
Poland
Albania
Bosnia
Mexico
Brazil
Argentina
Canada
England
Germany
Sweden
Czech

All this hate

I don't like Isreal and UK
I like Hungary,Chech Rep, Germany.

But that's just me

But I like you America ;_;

b-but I like you, senpai
don't hate me, please

Don't really hate any country. I kinda dislike brits but I've never been there so I'm not in the position to judge them completely. I also don't trust foreigners in general. Kinda hate Turkey for personal reasons.