Why americans, for the most, part the ones who think they can decide who is white and who is not?

Why americans, for the most, part the ones who think they can decide who is white and who is not?

>proto-spic
k ese

>The US counts North Africans and Arabs as White

kek

>proto-spic

so fucking good

Why do you even bother senpai?
Let them have it.
Its not like that the white americans will be a minority in a couple decades

>Why americans, for the most, part the ones who think they can decide who is white and who is not?

Because we invented pan-Europeanism and made it work for 200 years.

Because the average white american is a mongrel with negro, kike or amerindian blood on his veins and they know it and are insecure as fuck about that.

Pay debts.

>Argentina
Almost every white Argentinian has an Amerindian ancestor.

I think Americans have a serious complex about not being European.

Until 2020.

because people can tell the difference between a spic and a white you dumb spic

>what is Conquest of the Desert

insecurity derived from living in a rootless society composed by 100% immigrants

they are constantly surrounded by niggers, spics and all sorts of mutts thus they have a strong need to find their identity among all the filth
in Europe this will become an issue if current trends continue, otherwise we're so used to live in relatively homogeneous communities that even the types that are more foreign looking do not represent an issue

I don't even know spanish but this is fucking funny

what does it say

My Spanish is very poor but here goes:

Spain: "the next time you see me the world will be eating from my hand!"

>next panel Spain is begging

>this coming from the race mixing capital of the world south America

LOL

women prefer italians/spanish/mediterranean men over nordic blondes anyway (pic related)

Second one is literally "A coin mister? One coin please?"

:^)

Because having a high gdp per capita is indicative of whiteness, and usa has a lot of money

because triggering europeans is the funnest thing in the wold.

I think the 3rd mad max movie

eric is the only one smiling
smiling makes you more appealing

I know. I just figured the bottom panel was too self explanatory to bother with translating. I grew up working on a farm as one of the only white boys so I had to learn a lot to get by, but I'm still learning. I wanna be completely fluent eventually. For now I'm just functional/conversational

"Eric" has blue eyes, the average Italian/Spanish/Mediterranean person does not.

Are you in the Christmas Islands? Sorry I'm on mobile

>Germany refuses to even use the term white

>homogeneus community

speak the nigger who look like a paki

Nice english, Marco.

Fiji flag

ok mhemet

R A R E F L A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

buttmad Albanian detected

We have more experience in determining who is white.

"what does Sup Forums think of X country? They're basically white"

There will probably be some American who had to live around a neighborhood of their immigrants to answer the question on how well they imitated white American society.

America is the birthplace of having a "white" race rather than just identifying with your nation or region. The Vikings did not consider Anglo-Saxons to be the same race as them, everyone outside their culture and ethnicity may as well have been prancing around with bones through their noses going "ooga booga muh dick"
Are "white" Americans more mongrelised than pretty much any European ethnicity? Absolutely. But they're the reason we care about whiteness at all, so I think it's more than fair to grandfather them in on the condition they get the situation under control (which they're already doing with Trump)

>Are "white" Americans more mongrelised than pretty much any European ethnicity? Absolutely.

I don't remember millions of our German women getting raped by mongols, William.

You (Americans in general, probably not anyone on Sup Forums) have a loose understanding of what that heritage means, which makes it unreliable to base data on what ancestry people claim.
I'm 1/8 Greek, and I'm generally not considered really white here. When someone here calls themselves Irish, for example, they typically mean "my ancestors never even saw anyone not Irish until the 1950s, and married only to others of their kind in the years since." American Irish base their claims on "My great great grandmother once fucked a guy who said he was from Cork and he was most likely the one who got her pregnant."

because we could remove every country on the earth from existence. if you dont get hit your white.

Around the midwest it was mostly all German and there were giant waves of German immigrants up until the 30's, and a few waves even after ww2.

When someone says they have German ancestry around there it's pretty obvious since those were basically the only people in the whole fucking area.

read to read(and write) albo, I said "relatively"
there are regional differences but the ingroup variation is big enough that direct discrimination can rarely be a thing i.e that guy could very well be n.Italian even though there would be a higher chance he is southerner

We have every kind of brown person and hybrids among them and whites here.

We can tell.

John Smith is Jaime fookin' Lannister

They're arrogant as fuck.

>still being this butthurt