I want to be fucked in my ass so badly, but I want to keep it quiet. Any ideas B

I want to be fucked in my ass so badly, but I want to keep it quiet. Any ideas B.

grindr
get picky

You don't come to /b to keep things quiet.

I guess that's true huh

Dildo?

I've done that I just don't think it's the same as hands free warmth inside you.

put a sock in your mouth while he's fucking you

Fuck I would love that!

travel to te closest city about hrs away. Find a Red Roof Inn or similar hotel with a room door that leads directly outside. Make an add on Craigslist and be specific with what you want. Make an adam4adam account. Be picky

Underrated Post

I've always been nervous about the apps and websites, but I'm sure I'd get what I want huh

Idk have taken both before the aids

Like I said, be specific. I don't see too many tops on CL but if you post an add with decent pics you should get a shit ton of responses. Some will be obvious bs but you can usually spot the ones that are legit. For example, I guy who says he's on the DL and it's his first time is not going to send a facepick in an email.

Do guy care if my hole is hairy?

Me too
They were hot then.

area code??

Depends on the guy. If you have a hairy hole add a pic of it on CL or whatever app you use. That way they now what they are getting

I'm the same way I mean I'd honestly like to wear a mask so I can be anonymous and dirty as fuck

805 and thank you

Do what I did when I was 15: loiter around outside a gay bar looking cute until someone picks you up. Had some gay couple take me back to their place, feed me X then bareback me until the sun came up. Their computer was full of CP. I think most fags are pedos.

post your kik or snap

Fuck that would have changed my life, jelous:P

Queerinfear kik