>country joins willingly
>can leave anytime
>this is evil oppression USSR dictatorship

t. Angela

literally havent got a clue about their purpose

Oh fuck off.

Nice arguments. You sure showed him.

>the butthurt

Seriously though, if you don't like it you can leave. I don't see what the big deal is.

seriously though, please respond

All these Queen's slaves are jealous of our union

jolly cooperation XD

Imagine traveling/transporting goods from Denmark to France through the Benelux countries and there are 4 border checks (Denmark->Germany->Nederlands->Belgium->France) and each time you'd have to line up to get your passport checked and then pay customs duty on all the goods you are transporting.

The EU creates common standards and regulations on these things and gets rid of border checks and tariffs/customs and many more things that normally hamper movement between countries.

For instance I could also learn Spanish and then settle in Spain if I find work there and I can live in Spain as an EU citizen and don't have to apply for the equivalent of a green card or a visa or anything.

Without the EU all those agreements between countries would fall apart

Australia and new Zealand have freedom of movement without binding our countries into a union of any sort

you see, there are more than 2 countries in europe

You only have a free trade agreement with New Zealand which is different from a common market.

Another example of a common market is the ASEAN reagion and they also have a supranational entity similar to the EU to manage it.

yes, possible to negotiate freedom of movement between two countries but impossible for nine, the amount Germany borders
only solution is an intranational organisation costing billions of dollars and a full monetary union

*opens your borders*

>What do you mean only Poles came from the EU and all the shitskins came from the commonwealth?

>only Poles came from the EU
You mean """""Romanians"""""""?

"What do you mean Most EU states delayed free movement of people for the first 6 years of the EU-East expansion except for the UK?"

Schengen is a separate agreement from the EU you filthy lying Krautcuck, kill yourself

>except for the UK

"What do you mean it was the UK that supported the Eastern states being in the EU to begin with?"

Sorry, UK

>British government
>acting in the best interest of Britain
Pick one m8.

>you can leave anytime
>you'll just have to pay us 50 billion euros :^)

Post the factually accurate one in which UK is standing aside while the rest are being run over by a peace truck.

Isn't the EU amazing for (small) business owners though

Access to 28 countries instead of 1 yasss.

>what is tir cargo

Unity makes strength. Maybe I say that because we are irrelevant shithole but bulgarians as a whole try to live up to the european meme dream.

there seem to be another flag on yours straya, what is it?

yes, bulgarians are white and european!

Looks like Brussels' paid shills are working overtime

Still better than a foreign queen

You do realize that alone would be 45 separate trade deals between two countries to connect just 10 countries?

I honestly don't care
It's not like I have power over anything anyway

>*blocks your sovereignty*
>*throws sovereignty at him willingly*
Ha! Now i am a part of you! Check mate EU, you are stuck with Bulgaria...FOREVER!!!

Let this sink in a bit...

FOREVEEEEEEERRRRR!!!

*blocks your sovereignity*

>Unity makes strength.
>Bulgarian coat of arms was EU before the EU was a thing
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coat_of_arms_of_Bulgaria

kek

Hello

We were behind the push for Turkey to gain entry as well. Some 90% of our complaints about the EU were down to our own actions.

The French were right to try and keep us out. They knew exactly what we'd do.

Test

USSR > EU

t.ivan

Eurasian Union > European Union

>Eurasian Union
>Union
kek

This
EU + Mongolia, India, Pakistan, Russia, Japan, and Korea

>Blocks your sovereignty
Its referendum time lads.

eu: please stop spending more than your earn, or we will have to stop lending you money as we are all aware that you'll never be able to repay us.

nationalists: and heeere comes the 4th reich, we need to free ourselves from this oppression

>india
>pakistan
At least chinks can pass as white if you're drunk.

Also is there anything going in Mongolia? All I know is that they WE WUZ Chinkis Khan.

More like:
EU: Please stop spending the money we gave you and knew beforehand you were going to spend like a little child and could NEVER, EVER repay us.

In Greece both are at fault. Germany for willingly tricking Greece into being their slaves for eternity and the greeks for falling for it.

>going to spend like a little child
all the money went to german banks and they still earn money from those credits
subhuman german propaganda was very successful

Mining and Dayyar Mongol

I live a happy life as EU citizen.. Why is EU a problem for an Australian again?

You try doing anything when you're stuck between Russia and China.

Canada and Australia should join too...

This is pretty fucking rich coming from the biggest tax and spend member state in the union
PS Shove CAP up your asshole frog

>can leave anytime
more free than US states. if they try to leave, they will be branded as rebels and invaded.

>Why is EU a problem for an Australian again?
It's their strategic imperative. Australia hates European projects even more than russia

>can leave anytime

>what do you mean the EU won't collapse and USA won't be able to do abusive trade deals with individual unprotected countries?

>EU: Please stop spending the money we gave you and knew beforehand you were going to spend like a little child and could NEVER, EVER repay us.

Stop infantilizing fucking states

it's not germany's fault if greece decided to not ask its people to pay their taxes while spending billions on infrastructure and social welfare

Have you ever left a club that has a membership fee? If it is in the contract, that you pay until your membership is terminated and it takes you 2 years to terminate that membership, then yeah, you pay those 2 years worth of membership fees.

Mmm, butthurt dixiefags

>i want access to EU subsidies
>i also want access to the european common market

you have to pay for those services

As far as I know the EU wouldn't be such a problem without Germany pushing for millions of migrants to flood Europe, and the lack of transparent democratic representation.

ASEAN is nothing like the EU. Member states retain full sovereignty.

what if your mom signed you up for that membership. i dont ever recall having any say on joining the eu.

No.
Compétition from 28 countries.

What happened to Italy then?

The EU is necessary and good. Germany is a powerful country in the middle of the continent (not on the periphery like the UK). Germany has economic and security interests that extend beyond its borders, and the means to exert influence beyond its borders. It will do so. The EU is a way for them to pursue their interests through non-military means.

>Pakistan, India
Wut

>i dont ever recall having any say on joining the eu
And that's why you get to vote every other year for people who can leave this union. But a system change always costs.
If you were to vote for a party, that wants to throw away all trade agreements (not EU in this case) and change your entire constitution, this would be pricy for the nation as well. And I doubt, you had a say in your nations basic constitution as it is right now, did you?

Stop dignifying his retarded analogy. The EU isn't like a gym and there is no "membership fee".

>People are blaming Germans for importing muslims but they don't blame their own country for entering the EU
Pretty hypocritical

Correct.
The UK is the unjust union, not the EU.

i wholeheartly blame our politicians for their retarded decision of not holding a referendum on joining both eu and euro

>muh social contract
No.

So well you should. It really is worth a referendum.

Migration is a badly handled problem by all sides involved but at least Germans are trying. but it is not a vital EU problem, we make it to be bigger than it really is. We vote our representation into EU parlament same way you do. System is far way of being as effective as it could be, but well, we chose people responsible of maintaining it..

Dumb taigposter

*takes your cash*

>we chose

No we did not. EU commission is unelected.

>one and a fifth of a country are only in it because of invasion
>the other one is basically there for the same reason Greece is
>the EU has done more for Ireland in 40 years than England and the "UK" did in 800

I mean it's an oversimplification and I never said gym. I said club, because a club is usually run by its members and not by an organization like a gym.

So you apply to join a club, that grants you certain rights and privileges, but you have to adhere to certain rules and pay for certain things.

Tell me, how the EU is completely different.

Ireland is a tax haven that got bailed out by the UK when it was collapsing

Ireland is a parasite of the USA/Europe. So is the UK tbf.

>EU commission is unelected.
The EU commission is comprised of ministers from the elected governments of the nations. It's not directly voted but indirectly.
Now, I'm on board with you saying, that it should be voted in directly, but saying it is not elected at all, is a stretch.

You realise Scots had a vote and said no despite you and your kind's very best at stirring up horrible sectarian bullshit again? No one is holding a gun to their heads.

>Ireland does something to make money
>Spain does nothing and is the only big country that relies on welfare
Don't throw stones from your glass house.

every country delegates a comminisioner, from their government

are you stupid pedro?

The EU commission is undemocratic by design. In no way is it elected.

Mot much longer

Next time we will let your nation collapse.

And therefore they are not elected.

Are you retarded?

The members of the commission are designated by your elected officialls. You elected the people who put the commission into place.
It's the same way your government decides who becomes what minister for which branch.

>You realise Scots had a vote
200 years of brainwashing and appeals to status quo economic interest influenced the most recent vote, which wasn't what I was talking about.

>horrible sectarian bullshit again
You started it, and if you really dropped it, Northern Ireland would be part of Ireland.
And truth be told the case for Scottish independence isn't dependent on religion. Scottish protestants are shit-tier compared to the historical basic-bitch Anglican, but that doesn't change the fact that Scotland was once and should rightly be considered a different nation from England.

There is no way to convince you, is there? Is direct democracy the only true democracy that would pass your standards? Than there are no democracies at all. Maybe Switzerland is the closest to it.

>Romanians
No such thing

If you tried we'd probably enter a new golden age.

but that literally happend to the UK aswell

Not giving the lying taig another (You). Yeah, we started it (like it's a playground fight), despite getting along perfectly well with Scots until the SNP magically started playing to the Glasgow Irish crowd and coincidentally started tweeting IRA shit about dead Scottish soldiers. Jog on, might work on the Europeans who don't know better won't work on me. Go fetch your EU bennies bag for the month.