Barefoot snuff/execution fetish thread. More of this girl or whatever you have. Stories welcome

Barefoot snuff/execution fetish thread. More of this girl or whatever you have. Stories welcome

Kek it's this weirdo again. Dude go to a psychiatrist. You're a danger for yourself and everyone around you.

Nah, he's a good guy user.

op, how would you snuff this girl? let me know how you'd kill her and I'll post more feet

I'd tie a noose around her neck and watch her toes twitch and writhe or strap her to a guillotine and watch her headless body tremble as blood pours out of her neck stump.

keep it coming, maybe she deserves a more personal touch?

What would you like to see?

Someone please edit a caption on this with her name being Hannah. I would really appreciate it.

I'd like to know how you'd brutalize Julia (foot slut I posted)

As for seeing, I'd love to see the life drain from Delia's eyes as I strangle her and rape her feet

Julia sobbed as the executioner tightened the noose around her neck. Piss dribbled out of her pussy as the death warrant was read aloud. She screamed as she plunged through the trapdoor and the noose snapped her delicate neck.

Julia is trapped in a room with you naked, you can do whatever form of torment and torture or rape that you desire. Of course, you have to find a way to deal with her at the end, can't let her talk. What do you do?

My god that is PERFECT! Thank you so much. Your work makes me happy user.