G'day you awesome fag niggers

G'day you awesome fag niggers.

I just want to start off by saying, hope you have a wonderful day.

I recently decided to help other user's who suffer from depression and try encourage them to do things that will change their lives.

I'm here if you need to talk.

Keep well and don't suck too much cock

id like to talk

What's on your mind user

\
call me
thank you

Hello op
What made you decide to do this?

Because there are some good people here who have helped me through my process. And also anyone who visits Sup Forums needs psychological help

>Thinks he can help other mentally-ill pedos*

also yes there are some good people on here. not so much 'good' but there are a few who i have had an intelligent conversation with, about matters.

>Is a mentally-ill pedo who knows he cannot be helped

am too faggot

PS this is a rabot

not me. OP.

Heh.

my post counter says your a samefag
also are you the bloke with 100+ copies of that image?

My spidey senses says you're a fag.

Would be happy to help other anons who struggle out.

If you need advice or just want to lay of some steam your are welcome to talk to me.

Kik: FG_Ferrero

Thanks user for joining in. I believe the more we help each other the more we enrich each other's lives.

If you ever mention spidey again, I'll kill you.

I remember when that Fenn user was doing the same thing. Glad theres still good people here. If this is still here tonight I'll pitch in too.

Fenn is still around. He did a thread last Friday.

I'm sorry who is Fenn?

I sure hope this thread lasts, if it does I will post one every second or third day and help as far as I possibly can.

Hello how's your day been so far op?

I might be getting his name wrong, he was an user on B who tried to help people while I was drinking myself to death. Decided to try to help in turn before B got a bit too fucked and I left for awhile.

It is going great thank you and yours?

It's been pretty ok I guess. I had a horrible migraine yesterday so bad I couldn't even function, I had to get a friend of mine to drive me home from work,and I slept all day and woke up only to throw up my stomach acid and fall back asleep...I've been thinking I should go to the doctor for my migraines,I get one every couple of months

define a bit too fucked

I think the sooner you see a doctor the better it will be user. Migraines are a hell of a thing if you don't have it under control. Make an appointment with a doctor ASAP.

Luckily I do not get many of those but I understand the pain it induces.

Yea and for several days after the migraine I have to be careful how I move my head, because if I bend over to get something and my head tilts to much my head will start to hurt again just on the right side Everytime. That's really the only reason I haven't gone to the doctor I'm more afraid it's something else not a migraine... something more serious.

Hi, Fenn is an OP who does a Let's Talk Thread regularly. He posts with a Nausicaa image,

>searching, searching for that sweet sweet edge

I understand the idea of it may being worse is scary but you will have to find out nonetheless. Even if it is worse, it is still treatable. Get checked user, my mother had the same problem but she doesn't get as many migraines as she used to after the meds she started using which was prescribed to her.

Hey OP need your help, or anyone's opinion at least. I'm dating this girl and she's so perfect and the sex is great, but this old friend of hers keeps messaging her and says the she is "his girlfriend" and she absolutely hates him. He is the most awkward guy, he is 6 years older than her (I'm one year) he is some furry fag and brags about the littlest shit. He threatens her that he will kill himself everyday and cuts himself constantly whenever she doesn't want to talk to him. Last night we were having a great time except the fact the he kept texting her, I really want to tell this cunt to fuck off but how do I do it and not get charged for manslaughter or without any dumb shit happening?

what im just trying to see what it was that mmade him go off Sup Forums, im not some edgelord who thinks hes desensitized to all that gore shit

Not op

(I had close to the same problem)
What I did was I just asked my girlfriend to stop talking to him because u was uncomfortable with it. She understood and told me she would not talk to him anymore... that's pretty much it I don't believe she's talked to him since

Hey OP here.

Best advice I would be able to give you is let her take this to the police. She can show the texts as evidence and get a restraining order against him.

Unless you really want to teach him a lesson and take him head on.

I once tracked down an ex of my girlfriend and threatened to kill him with a baseball bat, he nearly shat himself and never spoke to her again, although I did end up in jail for two days because of that so I do not recommend it.

And he didn't kill himself or anything? Like this kid is desperate and even though I hate his guts I still don't want him to die.

>implying theres such a thing as too much cock
you need to get your fag level up OP, you disappoint me

Thanks OP, but the thing is it's not in person it's just texting and calling constantly but I think I'll just make her block him on everything. I hate him but I don't want him to die.

I understand but even texts are trespassing the bounds. Well in my country it does.

Thanks dude.
Right back at you, faggot.

I just had a great shit. Feels good.

I gotcha the guy my girl was talking to seemed desperate as well

That is great news user. A good shit always makes a man happy.

That's some badass shit, op.
Full story, pls.

I tried to kill myself very recently but I was an idiot and didn't use enough pills. My girlfriend dumped me and I lost my job because of the attempt. Things seem to be alright I guess, I now have multiple girls that are flirting back with me but I still keep thinking about suicide. I haven't been looking for a job because I keep telling myself I'm going through with hit 100% this time once I get my pills from my psych so what's the point in looking.

Is there any advice for a sad piece of shit like me or should I just end it

Before I met my girlfriend she used to date this guy, he was a real little cunt. He raped her when she was younger and impregnated her, when he discovered she was pregnant, he would punch and kick her in the stomach, which is one of the big reasons why she lost her first fetus.

Months after she and I started dating because we fell in love. But this little cunt wouldn't leave her alone. So I decided one day to send him a facebook message saying something like "I lose control of things quickly so just make sure I do not see you anywhere, I may accidentally kill you. I cannot help it, it is part of who I am and I can't do anything to prevent these episodes."
He read it and replied with childish things like "You're a pussy and fuck you bitch" etc etc.

I decide fuck it, I want to really scare him. Since my girlfriend didn't want to give me his home address, I tracked him down through another friend of his.

I didn't even need to go to his house he used to hang out at this pub with his other little fag friends. I drove all the way there and got out, got the baseball from the back seat and walked into the bar, once I saw him sit in a corner, I charged at him. I grabbed him by his shirt and dragged him outside. His friends were stunned and too scared to do anything.

I guess the way I charged at him made him realize I was truly psycho. He has been afraid of me ever since

Hey man I'm sorry that things are going South. But the same happened to me after nearly committing suicide twice.

Committing suicide or trying to is a sign of real bad depression. My advice to you would be to see a psychiatrist as soon as you can. He/She would be able to identify the level of your depression and give you the needed treatment and meds to help you.

I promise you, after I started taking my meds, life got so much better and I started enjoying the little things in life.

Hang in there friend

Go die

define 'too much'?

I think I'm going to quit my job. I hate it, and all it makes me want to do is hurt others or myself and I'm tired of thinking like that

Not op.
Do you have another gig lined up?

If you hate something then do not hang on it find something else, just as long as it won't bring you in any financial trouble.

What this guy asked

Doesn't look like Sup Forums is depressed today, they probs have too much trap threads going on.

can't bother dealing with my depression when i am sick, just ignoring it

Get well soon RIP