Isn't "not an argument" also not an argument?

Isn't "not an argument" also not an argument?

It's not meant to be an argument, it's simply an observation when one attempts to argue a point without any ACTUAL argument.

By not presenting an argument you in turn accept that the opposing party doesn't have to present a counter argument.

Sweden Yes.

What do you guys think of based Bill Whittle?

Is he red pilled?

It is impossible to argue something that isn't an argument. That's like accusing someone of not answering a question when no question was ever asked.

Everything's not an argument if you disagree with it!

Give me an example of not-arguments.

Not an argument

Not an argument

Stop it please

NOT AN ARGUMENT

He says that to people who say stuff like "that is absurd" and "that has no basis in reality". Basicallty what every Sup Forums argument is. A non argument.

A FUCKING >WHITE MALE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Not an argument

You know ho to talk, but there is no argument here.

NTA

>that pic

"Not an argument" is a fallacious appeal to rationalism as being the only school of thought that needs to be considered, ignoring ethics, empiricism and tradition altogether. Its a symptom of the modern world, another thing we can thank the "enlightenment" for. This is why I could never in good conscience call him a philosopher, just about everything he says exists in the realm of this fallacy.

If the accused statement was presented as an argument then it's valid to argue that it's not an argument. It all depends on your criteria of what exactly constitutes an argument. For example if someone says "I argue that you are a faggot" then a valid response is 'not an argument' because there were no premises nor conclusion.

You're right, a large portion of his arguments ironically amount to fallacious points in where only he can amount to being right at an arguments end. However, I consider him a philosopher, because many philosopher's, even those who are known by name in the modern academic environment have notoriously made fallacious points. Ultimately, that's where the nature of much of philosophy leads to at some point.

It's a cuntradicktion.

I thought this pic of him reminded me of someone

I always see this response when the argument has implied premises

Its an insincere argument, he argues as if he's grading philosophy papers, he's essentially saying "you didn't show all your work here therefore I'm going to dismiss what you're saying entirely"

Depends how you use it.

I have read your post, but I fail to see an argument in it.

Fuck off Bill. Every fucking Molyjew thread, you are here